Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
So in the jagrata an old man meets rishi and says "Ricky, when did you return from Washington. Rishi was speechless then the old man said" you don't recognize me, i was your old driver".

So does it mean that Rishi's real name is Ricky because he got kinda scared too after seeing the old man recognizing him. And since he is from Washington that makes it clear that he is related to Indira's brother in America.

What's your opinion people??

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Abeel-hotbajino1-RH-ananyasheraShamimaatanusheeprerna_agrawalgopi06mygaby-RS-neha333sreevijayan-PD--Rinky-kinara17bones88-MERRY-Silent.Dreamer

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ricky a.k.a Rishi" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ananyashera

ananyashera

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
yeah...i am sure rishi/ricky is related to videet, may be his friend...

but i feel like he knows indira too means he might be childhood friend of indira & videet...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanusheemygabyPratamesh

bones88

IF-Stunnerz

bones88

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
yup he is definitely videet's friend from USA... and also maybe indira's childhood friend too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tanusheemygaby

ramusk

IF-Rockerz

ramusk

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
what if rishi is the 1 who sent police?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasheramygaby

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
even i feel the same...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mygaby

-RS-

IF-Dazzler

-RS-

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Rishi is definitely related to vineet.We must know the purpose of him coming here.Did rishi come on behalf of vineet?Or rishi came here with any other purpose.
  Most of the times,we are seeing rishi trying to interfere in Indira's issues but def helping her only.We all must wait and watch for the twists.

mygaby

love_girish

love_girish

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
i also think that rishi sent the police and if he did to stop her from going and finds it funny then hitler is going to eat him alive...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mygabyShas3ramusk

mygaby

IF-Dazzler

mygaby

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
the suspence is killing me

ananyashera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.