New update - brief

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

from zeeuk

When Vijay comes to collect his passport from Anna, Prem apprehend him. Malini tries to take advantage of her pregnancy and makes Avinash reprimand Rimjhim for whatever she has done. Bhavani also stands by Avinash and asks Rimjhim to leave Avinash's room. Rimjhim decides to leave the house. When Rimjhim is about to leave Prem comes there with
Vijay, whose hands and legs bound. Everybody is shocked to see Vijay.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TiN24 thumbnail
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...............its getting very interesting now...........can u please please please please update on what's gonna happen next............here in canada we are waaaaaaaaaaay behind...........once u see what happens next...........please let me know...........i would appreciate it A LOT!!!!😃
anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

dear tin24...

I live in US and I am in the same speed as you are. So when I find these updates I will post them for you....😆

TiN24 thumbnail
Thanks a lot.............i really appreciate it. Keep up the great work on these updates.............they really are wonderful!!!👍🏼
Night-Wing thumbnail
Sup yall lol, i live in canada, and i have just seen that babuji and avinash agree to get rimjhim re-married and yashoda tells rimjhim she wont fight by her side n e more. That was the last thing i saw, am i far behind what you posted for tin24? Plz tell me soon

Thanks

Nightwing
TiN24 thumbnail

Hey NightWing!

I live in canada as well and am at the same episode that you are at. Doesn't that suck???😡 I have already read all the updates about what is going to happen so I already know what to expect. I hate the fact that we are sooooooooo behind. Do you know why by any chance? Why are some places way ahead then us?

trini_indian thumbnail

did Avinash side with malini and quarell with rhimjim again ? why ?what did she do? can someone tell me... our episodes are way behind...Prem now came in

thanx in advance

😉

Night-Wing thumbnail
yeah it sucks that we are behind from whats coming on in india. Frankly it doesnt make sense that we are behind, like ife anything we should only be behind by like a day, but apparently its like we are a month behind. I also have read all the updates so i know whats gonna happen. Seems like its just being dragged on. In n e case, yeah it does suck that we are behind TiN24. Thx for the updates!

NightWing
komy2000 thumbnail
Hi ,I'm in canada too,and we r way behind.So can you update us from when the new guy prem comes on the scene .