jassi interview-t,d might have trainedher

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

they might have yrained her to say that purab will remain afriend ,dont tell me the cat is out of bag so easily,cant trust them,they can pis us arman fans at the post๐Ÿ˜•,wth uncle walking awy withher,but thanks fo rthe info friend

tablet

tablet don't worry! take a deep breathe! it'a just a show!!! Relax!๐Ÿ˜Š
they will have to follow blf storyline
they wont follow blf storyline........ theyre not followin so many things as of now

tum log bhi naa !!!!!!!!!!

ok guys agar woh log bata denge ki woh kiske saath jaayege then there wont be any speculation = miss a part of audience (either purab fans or armaan fans ) so they are doing this !!!!!

take a chill pill !!!!!!!

plzzzzzzzz itni chinta mat karo !!!!!!! BP bad jaayegaa !!!!!!

Accept the fact yaar i know it's hard but we have to accept it, jassi is going with arman๐Ÿ˜ƒ
lololll...TABLET...looks like im gona have to bring T&D to ur doorstep and make them swear that they're gona ger armaan and jassi 2getha!......luk yeah dont worry....i told u ...if purab n jassi are to get married...theyll have to get thru me, u, and all the otha armaan fans b4 they get 2 the mandap yeh!....n plzzzz...stay of the tablets....eat sum chocolate..it shud do u sum gud!!๐Ÿ˜‰
dont you guys see this that they are trying to fool us? once they show us the story with armaan and jassi, then purab andjassi, then armaan and jassi, and then purab and jassi. they dont want to tell us theending, they dont want us to know what the ending is. they are like: kabhie yeh to kabhie woh so no one gets hurt!