Thirumathi Selvam

TMS 28 Nov - 2 Dec

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday  28 /11/11 MM MM still Kakka Oosh??

Yes , he is still kakka oosh thaan. As usual bullet point update thaan.

Antha SEttu payyanai muttikki mutti thatti kekkaraanga police uncle. He spills "yes, I went in search of MM MM but could not lay my hands on him " Archu and Nandhini go to the police station - MM MM Oda car is there aana Aal is still kakka oosh. Fresh round of RKO from Archu as the inspector wants to know where MM MM is !!! Nandhini consoles " Car kidaichaachu, MM kidaichuduvaan "

Kavya comes to see mommy - says that she gets night mares - all regarding Priya . Amma consoles and takes her to see a josiyar. He says that the new house needs some pooja " can come only when my Devi gives permission "

Police jalan jalan searching - end up at Mari's place - the fisherman fro whom MM MM fixed a motor so that he can take his boat out to the sea. Mari's wife has no idea about MM MM ...

Freeze - Intha kOdumai thangalai da Saravana , Muruga, Kanda, kathirvela ...vada vada vada, mayil mel Yeri vaada, vanthu engalai kaappathu daaa

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Monday  28 /11/11 MM MM still Kakka Oosh?? Archives ' Copy

Yes , he is still kakka oosh thaan. As usual bullet point update thaan.

Antha SEttu payyanai muttikki mutti thatti kekkaraanga police uncle. He spills "yes, I went in search of MM MM but could not lay my hands on him " Archu and Nandhini go to the police station - MM MM Oda car is there aana Aal is still kakka oosh. Fresh round of RKO from Archu as the inspector wants to know where MM MM is !!! Nandhini consoles " Car kidaichaachu, MM kidaichuduvaan "

Kavya comes to see mommy - says that she gets night mares - all regarding Priya . Amma consoles and takes her to see a josiyar. He says that the new house needs some pooja " can come only when my Devi gives permission "

Police jalan jalan searching - end up at Mari's place - the fisherman fro whom MM MM fixed a motor so that he can take his boat out to the sea. Mari's wife has no idea about MM MM ...

Freeze - Intha kOdumai thangalai da Saravana , Muruga, Kanda, kathirvela ...vada vada vada, mayil mel Yeri vaada, vanthu engalai kaappathu daaa

Edited by rojapoooo - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

bharadwaj_k thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rojapooo

Monday - MM MM still Kakka Oosh??

That Kakka is very Dhairiyasali Kaaka, but kakka kakka naan unakku oru vadai onnu tharen kakka please tamilnadu pakkam thriumbi vandhu MMMa anga vitradha...and where ever you are anga oru nariyum irukka kudadhunnu naan kadavul kitta vendikiren...
honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks akka for updates... no one can save us... they will keep frying
 that same old crap forever...  😡
Edited by honeydaisy - 12 years ago
desicpn thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
friday DesiDay
Friday kodumai

Vasu taling to Mangu .Informs her that he will take Reva only if RS agrees.Mangu as usual en ponna kootikittu poidu.Aama avan nallavana kettavannnu mukkiyam kidayathu.Loose ...RS comes and snatches the phone and scolds Vasu.Vasu not happy

Kavya as usual crying about priya.Nallavela Sorri gave some tablets and made her sleep.Nammalukku mental pidikalai.

Tamil setu released from jail is angry at Selvam.Sammantheme illama shouting that Selvam should die in his hand. I really don't know why they introduced this character.

Cherry's mom make appearance at Cherry home.Nee adichalam parava ennoda ootha vai vachundu solla vendayatha sollithaan agavennu telling Kavya has become mental and all trouble because of baby. Cherry face payanagar expression. Ennanu puriyala.Namakku vanthu doubtuthan Kavya kkum.But informs her that he will not change his mind.

Karai oram oru blue colour body floating.Info passed to police and then to Nandini. Archu comes with big crying.Sorry guys friday so switched off don't know what happened after that.

I really really don't want to update this junk anymore

Roja unga thalaimayela oru mudivu edunga

Nandri
Desi

Edited by desicpn - 12 years ago
desicpn thumbnail
Thanks Roja
Mayilum aadi nee aadi varavenumnu avara ethukku koopidringa.Avar paatukku avvai paatti tamil keetukittu palanai malaile haaya irukaaru.Avar pavam avara vitudungo.Namma thaan pavam seithavargul athanale intha kodumai parka vendi irukkuthu.

Desi
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hmmm, tues?

Muruga, can you make Tuesday some kind of national holiday?  I have no idea what holidays are still to come, since Deepavali is over and it isn't time for Christmas or Pongal, but can you still, somehow, make Tuesday, in fact, all Tuesdays, holidays?  In fact, could you go one step further and somehow make this serial come to an end?  Surely we are not such bad people that our paava kaNakku has still not come to an end, even after doing the updates on this serial for the last three years?

Muruga was not listening to me, so ...

Update for Tues, Nov 29, 2011:

Beach - the police are asking everyone if they have seen Selvam, showing his photo.  Nobody has seen him, until a boat comes in, and the man from that boat says he saw Selvam when they left two days back.  It appears that he got into a boat with someone called Mari, who still hasn't returned, and he could return any time.

Kavya and Sivagami in a car.  Sivagami suggests that they do a Ganapati homam in the new house.  She has had some bad dream about someone chasing Priya, and as they go, she sees the same places she saw in her dream - the church, the police station, the overturned bicycle, and the picture of Kali.  Sivagami reassures her that it was only a dream.

Archu with Nandini and Siva at the police station, the Inspector tells them about Selvam going on the boat with Mari and Mari's boat not returning.  They have asked the Coast Guard and nobody has seen them or Mari's boat.  Archu faints and is taken to the hospital.

The Seth wants to be released but the Inspector refuses to do so.

Kavya reaches her parents' home, sees Priya about to leave with Vinodh, who is wearing a rain coat and hood, says she saw Priya being chased by someone in a hooded raincoatm keeps begging Priya not to go, but Sivagami and Mr. Siva take her inside, saying it was only a dream.

Archu is awake, tells Nandini and Siva about the josiyar saying that Selvam's life is in danger if he is in the sea and weeps some more.

Kavya has another bad dream, this time the hooded guy stabs and kills Priya.  Cherry tries to calm her.

Thodarum ...

Edited by eljay - 12 years ago
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks roja..

Going by the past trends, I guess another 2 weeks kku this net spread search will go on..
desicpn thumbnail
@"nithya" nandha ippadi 2 weeks endru arul vaaku solli engalai kollamal konnutengale. Ennume 2 weekskku crying paarkanuma.

BTW how many joshiyar and saamiyar will come in the serial

Lets count

Sivagi amma meets a family Joshiyar
Cherry Amma meets a family Joshiyar
Now Archu meets a new Joshiyar
And finally Kavya meets another Joshiyar.In addition lot of people have random dreams and that will become true.Ippadi kanavu, joshyam ellam intha serial lathan palikuthu.

Desi