BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
one more from me :
i want ram & priya to share their childhood stories... & share dreams that they have in childhood...
Originally posted by salsaly

one more from me :
i want ram & priya to share their childhood stories... & share dreams that they have in childhood...
Ram already did that twice. It has to be from Priya's side
The fighting over the photo scene might lead to a repeat of the 'fall on bed' scene! 😉
I have my fingers crossed.

Someone had this on the BALH facebook page. I thought this would be so cool. So I copied it. Sorry!
It would be great to see Ram change his laptop password to 'Priya' . Priya tries to log in for some reason, tries AlooParata and fails, so then she tries Priya and it works.
That would be so cute.

And this time when they fall on bed Priya won't complain about his weight and we get to see some romantic moments between the two.
Originally posted by naznin17

And this time when they fall on bed Priya won't complain about his weight and we get to see some romantic moments between the two.

Of course! in fact, this time, since Ram is the one holding the photo, Priya will fall on him. That solves the weight issue too! 😉 😉
😉
@mem1- Ohh..yes nice analogy didn't think about it before lol :p
Posted: 11 years ago
  • would really like to see ram getting naughty😉 with priya and would love to see priya pampering😳😳 ram like kid 😊he asks her to do every bit for him and also want that they should handle fights more mature way not reacting in anyways
  • 😛ram and priya should visit vikrams place and this time all teasng thngs should be dn⭐️ and vikram should ask ram tht if needs  another😃🤣 honemoon on whch ram blushes like anythng ☺️
  • priya and ram discussing their cute fights and spending sm romatic☺️ time rememberring first meeting, hospital meeting and phn convo after marriage also ram should say tht priya ws looking too😳 hot whn they went to sydne and he should tease her for being piykkkad🤣 thts the word used by ram in an interview with ronit and sakshi for sakshi
NICE ONES!
Here's one more that i would like to see:

Priya on the phone with someone (maybe Neha) and Ram hugs her from behind and starts kissing her on the neck, making it hard for her to talk! And Golu's grip is so tight that she can't make him let go, even though she is trying! 😉 
Originally posted by Oneandall

NICE ONES!
Here's one more that i would like to see:

Priya on the phone with someone (maybe Neha) and Ram hugs her from behind and starts kissing her on the neck, making it hard for her to talk! And Golu's grip is so tight that she can't make him let go, even though she is trying! 😉 
@Oneandall
Reall a very cute one...would like to see it...😳
i would love to see all the scenes !
all are interesting😃 and very well post 😊