BALH: Scenes we would love to watch in the future - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
awesome thread..
here is one from me too...
i want ram to share his sorrows (regarding his mom & how much he love his mom) with priya by laying his head on priya's lap..
updated your ideas varun and monamie
One more - Priya tips over and this time Ram saves her, remember how she used to tip over before marriage but this time he will be there for her.
Sushrai!! - Awesome!!

Macarons - great job with the addition to the main post!!
Priya slapping one of the guests at kapoor mansion for calling her husband 'mota' and insulting him...that would be a really awaited scene...

Priya making Ram sleep as a mother would make her kid sleep...as she did earlier...the most beautiful angle to their relationship...

Ram kicking out Sid and Mamaji from Kapoor Mansion
Ok one more - in the evening Ram tells Priya - tomm.  is  very important and big day for me as I have some clients coming over from US and if this deal is done Kapoors will be on top (or something like that) and have to reach office on time, and next morning Ram gets up and gets ready, as he is about to leave notices Priya is still asleep - he thinks why is she still sleeping usually she is up and has the breakfast ready for him and goes to wake her up and finds out she is down with fever/cough/cold. he goes from the room, he goes down and calls Sid & Mama and tells them to take care of the meeting / clients as HE HAS TO BE WITH PRIYA as she is not well and at this Nih has a heart attack alongwith Mamaji and Sid. Edited by sushrai - 12 years ago
Priya wiping Ram's sweat with her duppatta...during their marriage she offered a handkerchief to wipe his sweat...after their love realisation that scene should change like this...

Ram coming to know about the true colours of Niharika and co with the help of Rishabh and Dadi

One more - RaYa coming back from some party (this time driver is driving the car and they both are at the back seat) and its too late, Priya was telling Ram from long time that is she is feeling sleepy and wanted to go home, now when they are in the car she falls asleep immediately and he head is falling in the sleep, Ram sees this and moves closer to her and rests her head on his shoulders.
1. in evening, when ram come back from office ,  priya will be standing near bed facing her back towards him.. i want ram to walk silently , & hug priya from back , & say good evening Mrs.priya ram kapoor... with a kiss on priya's neck...

2. i want ram to take priya to a long drive without informing any of the family members...

3. i want raya to go vi-ha house to dinner again.. & spend sometime with vik-ha kids like the last time.. but this time raya together sleep the kids by narrating bed time stories together..
i want all these scenes to be shown...i can't pick and choose...what a lovely topic to open...i want ram to take priya to the very same hotel and room and celebrate his wedding anniversary...i mean that hotel room was the beginning of their relationship...that is where both said that marriage needs love, compatibility and trust...