New Promo Vidhi marries Trishul

Posted: 19 years ago

Background Voice: Jiss kay annay say ghar main aani thi kiya wohi Maut kay saudagar kay saath rishta jori gi

then they show trishul's evil face

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww.............but why does she marry him!!!! She liked Sohan but he's died🤢😭.

oh well bet it's a another twist in this drama to make it interesting.😆

May be she is involed with trishul from the beginin.... n thas y he went to save her too from agnivesh....anythin can happen .....here in ekta's aik emm larki ki khaani😕
she's marrying trishul??????? wat?? why would anyon wanna marry trishul!! gross

Originally posted by marrygoround

May be she is involed with trishul from the beginin.... n thas y he went to save her too from agnivesh....anythin can happen .....here in ekta's aik emm larki ki khaani😕

hmmmmz i got dis feelin' rite from da beginnin' az well .. 😕 .. lez c wot happenz .. lol dat wud b realli weird tho ..

bichara sohan

i always had a feeling she was going to marry trishul!
they suit each other more as they both r ugly sohan would have done better if he had the chance
noooo. this should not happen, altho it is but, vidhi is a soft side for sohan and thats bad. meaning if trihsul finds out, then trishul will blackmail sohan!:( poor sohan!
oh no....not again..gosh what are they doing...i wanted sohan to have her..they gonna make stop reading the updates as well (i stopped watching the show a while ago) 😡
are you fo real, i mean someone JUST on this forum said that there was a promo saying that sohans alive.....and now your saying that theres a promo on vidhi and trishul marrying.....how can that be??....they never show so many promos at once...!!!...i ma so confused....i want my satellite back!?!?!