romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys, just finished watching today's episode and thought of making this thread ðŸ˜‰ As the title suggests, let me get to the point. I felt today's episode taught us the following:

- Regardless how much a mother (parents in general) and children get upset with each other for XYZ reason, they still miss and love each other and their love is unconditional. 

- Children are immature and it's not surprising if they make certain mistakes and get upset over little things. However, it's elder's responsibility to forgive them i.e, Nanu was hurt recently because Raavi told him that she hates him, but he easily forgave her today because he knows that she did not mean it and she is still an immature teenage girl.

- Do Not Use Microwave because it's not healthy ðŸ˜† (PS: I ain't gonna stop using it because it's my partner)

Please feel free to add more stuffs that you learned from today's episode ðŸ˜‰ Your observations are welcomed as long as they are not hurtful to others ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i loved todays episode!! good lesson! 

its my mom and my favourite show now!! ðŸ˜Š 
romiosugar1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i loved todays episode!! good lesson! 

its my mom and my favourite show now!! ðŸ˜Š 

Yes, I loved it too :)
I don't know whether my mom is watching it or not but I will ask her to watch it ðŸ˜‰
She loves Shweta so I assume, she will watch it once she knows about it ðŸ˜›

Are you going to stop watching microwave? ðŸ˜†
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this show is just awesome.

they are covering all the happenings in present days like; 

lot of stuff to learn for many i think 😆 

the immature love or what ever u call it, the way they express before their parents, parents reaction in diff ways, Grand parents reaction etc... 

children's interest on a particular thing but cannot express to their parents, parents control on their kids in diff ways ðŸ˜Š

i think lot yet to come. 

in my opinion parents should be strict as well as jovial too. my parents are just this way. they must be strict in few things like during studies but must also be jovial to say the good n bad abt it. 

they both (Parents n kids) must share all their feelings like friends and in present days im not sure how many of them will do so. ðŸ˜›

these are just my feelings nothing to do for hurting others ðŸ˜Š

Swetha
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: -Sabz-

Yes, I loved it too :)
I don't know whether my mom is watching it or not but I will ask her to watch it ðŸ˜‰
She loves Shweta so I assume, she will watch it once she knows about it ðŸ˜›

Are you going to stop watching microwave? ðŸ˜†

my mom has already reduced her microwave usage! ðŸ˜† 
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dis show mostly each episode teach us a lesson coz we all can relate to dis show nd da chracters..!!!😳

Simply loving it..😛
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
U've summed up nearly everything Sabz.. Well done and I agree this show is Wow..
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey nice analysis.. I too love this show becoz it shows both parents and kids angle and abt real life problms and hw to handle them..loving d show..episode was wonderful..