The symbolizations!! - 28th November 2011

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi GUYS!! 
I'm back once again with my  tidbits about todays episode!!

The episode starts with Lavanya asking for Khushi's advice on the dress. The scene portrayed such a pure bond of friendship between the two. Lavanya is using Khushi as an inspiration too. Khushi instructing Lavanya to do what she thinks is right foreshadows that Khushi won't interfere in Lavanya's decision but will just advise her to do what her heart says to. 
Back in Shantivan, Anjali is deep in the thoughts of what moti-lal uncle told her. She knows that he wasn't lying but she wants to believe that Shyam is right too. Ofcourse Love is blind! the clues dropping on her and then her questions after Shyam enterance showed that she'll keep her dear husband under suspect and whenever the truth'll be out, she wouldn't believe him for a second!! 

The two things i think held great importance concerning Arnav-Khushi were their two interactions. Khushi opened the door to step into Arnav's world but Arnav didnt allowed it and forced to keep her outside of his world but then she enters to talk somehow. Her defence to Lavanya also referred to her. The dialouges have certainly become heavy and it got hard for me to comprehend but then hopeless Khushi turning her back and then causing a seperation between them emphasised that Khushi will be the one to leave Arnav. Ther had been few other episodes after Diwali which foreshadowed the possibility of Khushi leaving him and even though Arnav will want to stop her but wouldn't b able to! Either she'll block him out emotionally, by not expressing her love towards him OR she'll just step out of his life! So by the time Arnav realizes his mistakes, it'll be too late.

*edit*

The other significant part was Arnav apologizing Lavanya!! if you guys recall, the poor guy had to practice saying Sorry when he went to apologize Khushi!, today when Khushi told him that she shouldn't have expected this much from him, he realizes his mistake and runs to meet her expetations. He although apologizes Lavanya but then he looks Khushi will guilt and remorse and apologizes again!! (Never in my dreams i thought he'll apologize to someone else because Khushi asked him to!!) that a big step towards Arnav and Khushi's relationship even though they both wouldn't have realized it! 

The other thing is the Payal-Akash track is ON!! our Mami ji is full-on josh to get Miss India into the house but little does she know, she's motivitating her Akash bitwa to stand up to his love. Akash being the sensible one will definitly do anything to get Payal to say yes! thats pretty obvious though now the ArHi and PayAsh track will flow together!! 

Enjoy!
Edited by areeba_blossom - 12 years ago
Originally posted by areeba_blossom

Hi GUYS!! 
I'm back once again with my  tidbits about todays episode!!

The episode starts with Lavanya asking for Khushi's advice on the dress. The scene portrayed such a pure bond of friendship between the two. Lavanya is using Khushi as an inspiration too. Khushi instructing Lavanya to do what she thinks is right foreshadows that Khushi won't interfere in Lavanya's decision but will just advise her to do what her heart says to. 
Back in Shantivan, Anjali is deep in the thoughts of what moti-lal uncle told her. She knows that he wasn't lying but she wants to believe that Shyam is right too. Ofcourse Love is blind! the clues dropping on her and then her questions after Shyam enterance showed that she'll keep her dear husband under suspect and whenever the truth'll be out, she wouldn't believe him for a second!! 

The two things i think held great importance concerning Arnav-Khushi were their two interactions. Khushi opened the door to step into Arnav's world but Arnav didnt allowed it and forced to keep her outside of his world but then she enters to talk somehow. Her defence to Lavanya also referred to her. The dialouges have certainly become heavy and it got hard for me to comprehend but then hopeless Khushi turning her back and then causing a seperation between them emphasised that Khushi will be the one to leave Arnav. Ther had been few other episodes after Diwali which foreshadowed the possibility of Khushi leaving him and even though Arnav will want to stop her but wouldn't b able to! 

*i'll be back with more, gottta give my computer to my sis! 

Enjoy!
I thought so tooo. It also indicated that KKG has managed to make up her mind about not getting affected by LA ASR intimacy. Today when LA was hugging and kissing ASR she did not look much affected to me. She felt BAD but it was not like before. On the other hand Arnav was kinda looking like  trapped LION.Bechara ekdam phas gaya,\.
Well to tell you the truth I actually want KKG to LEAVE ASR  so that the LAAD GOVERNER actuaaly feels the pain of seperation and becomes desperate to Win her back.😃
Originally posted by trina2010

I thought so tooo. It also indicated that KKG has managed to make up her mind about not getting affected by LA ASR intimacy. Today when LA was hugging and kissing ASR she did not look much affected to me. She felt BAD but it was not like before. On the other hand Arnav was kinda looking like  trapped LION.Bechara ekdam phas gaya,\.
Well to tell you the truth I actually want KKG to LEAVE ASR  so that the LAAD GOVERNER actuaaly feels the pain of seperation and becomes desperate to Win her back.😃

Trina, Khushi is going to didn't you hear in the second part of the episode when she was talking to her Devi Maiyya she said everything will be ok after LA-ASR engagement. Seriously everything will be ok!
Originally posted by trina2010

Nice post, both of you... I completely agree..
but what other instances (symbolisms) which made u think that Khushi will leave ASR? Well, I also want that for very short while (kind of 2-3 days) so that feels the pain of separation & be proactive..
Originally posted by Keshriya

Trina, Khushi is going to didn't you hear in the second part of the episode when she was talking to her Devi Maiyya she said everything will be ok after LA-ASR engagement. Seriously everything will be ok!

Exactlyy!! Khushi has started to back-off since he announced his engagement! but he's the one nowprovoking her to blurt out t hat she feels for him too. Arnav WILL feel the pain because she will leave him at some point!!
great observations..this show is full of symbolism...loved that scene where he said sorry meant to khushi..
It was a change..he went on listening her..he dont want to listen but ends up doin things she like.