Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Sujal’s Love hit new heights

sadaf18 Senior Member
sadaf18
sadaf18

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 5:26pm | IP Logged

Hey guys,

do u think that sujal's love for kashish seems to be growing day by day. in the beginning of the serial, i dont even think he loved her. remember that, after all, kashish was the one who confessed her love. and then sujal was like "hey, now that u mention it, i love u too" i dont thing what i m saying is making any sense but do let me know what u think

Confused

hetal IF-Rockerz
hetal
hetal

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
cuz he was that kinda guy then, who was sad, cant share his feeling to anybody. and kashish was the one who changed him completely. its ok if kashish conffessed her love first. but afterward sujal confessed his love in front of everybody. even he proposed to kashish right after piyush died. so yah, his love is growing day by day. afterall sujal is the best.
kahish-rox Goldie
kahish-rox
kahish-rox

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 1:28am | IP Logged
ofcourse sujal's luv is growin....u c that from the beginning till yet he has changed completely and his luv has grown day by day...ksisi ko uss key pati key tahreven key baad sab key samney propose karna is not something ordinary...agar mein sujal ki jagah hoti to itni beyizzati key badd kashish ko chor deti lekin jab kashish ney itna sab kuch kiya uss key bawajood woh kashish ko mauf kar deta hai
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 5:16am | IP Logged

cus thats what u call true love

but will sujal do that for his true love in reality? i wonder.........

but all i can say that jo bhi larki rajeev i mean sujal say shaadi karegi woh bahut hi khishi kismat hogi jisi aisa pati mile ga who would do anything for her love xxxWink

hey na sujal

rajeevisdabest Senior Member
rajeevisdabest
rajeevisdabest

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
That's what makes Sujal, Sujal. I cant see him without Kashish his love for her is beyond all limits. Who would forgive someone who tried to kill them either that is being blinded by love or true love. In this case his love is so pure & true it cant be affected no matter what Sujal will never stop loving Kashish. Isn't that one of the reason's why we love his character so much?

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top