Viraat will bring Maanvi to wedding?!

princessnida thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys!

I know we've all been talking about Beeji not allowing Maanvi to attend the wedding (which is absolutely stupid!!). And, as the SBS segment showed, even though Jeevika tries to drag Maanvi to the wedding, Maanvi said in the SBS segment that she has promised Beeji and that's why she won't go.

But, I feel that Viren's family (especially Virat) will find it extremely weird that Maanvi isn't attending the wedding, and Virat will go to her to force her to come to the wedding. And, maybe he will succeed?! ðŸ˜³

I really hope this happens because I love Maanvi and Virat's jodi, and I find it extremely ridiculous that a girl isn't allowed to attend her own sister's wedding!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Yea I think so too cz I u watch the sbs segment closely wen ma'am is is sitting in front of the mirror we could see a guy with a sherwani behind her in the reflection and I think it's the same color as virats sherwani cz his pic came up with it so I think virat will cone
VirManandJeeVi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope so! Without Maanvi the wedding will be boring and sad for Jeevika which may cause her to be distracted 😭😭
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think the rest of the Vadera's (minus Swamini) are gonna be like uh...wth?😕 I mean, how can the dulhan's sister not be there?😕 I'm guessing Virat will bring her but I'd also wanna see Viren do that cuz it'll be like he's going against his badi maa kinda which will be interesting🤔
desigrl05 thumbnail

i agree , i think virat will bring her out because if he doesnt see her he's gonna think that she's sick again and will go search for her

i doubt viren will notice..he'll be too busy staring at jeevika

rainydays. thumbnail
I think so too but Jhanvi so far all my predictions have been wrong 😆
desigrl05 thumbnail
^^arrey nahin yaar..iss baar right hi hoga.. i just hope that shooter doesnt show up.. that'll be lame..and wat a bakwaas one he is.. took him like 3098434 tries to shoot viren and still fail..
rainydays. thumbnail
Didn't he have the laser wali gun?😳 During the dance his nishaana was on Viren for a while and he decided to take his time to pull the trigger. I just find it funny how he chose to run away from Virat even though he had a loaded gun on him🤔
..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
how stupid is tis swamini😡
i wish virat do this it will b amazing ..aww my virman...😳