Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

princessnida

princessnida

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Hey guys!

I know we've all been talking about Beeji not allowing Maanvi to attend the wedding (which is absolutely stupid!!). And, as the SBS segment showed, even though Jeevika tries to drag Maanvi to the wedding, Maanvi said in the SBS segment that she has promised Beeji and that's why she won't go.

But, I feel that Viren's family (especially Virat) will find it extremely weird that Maanvi isn't attending the wedding, and Virat will go to her to force her to come to the wedding. And, maybe he will succeed?! Embarrassed

I really hope this happens because I love Maanvi and Virat's jodi, and I find it extremely ridiculous that a girl isn't allowed to attend her own sister's wedding!!

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysbollywoodxoxopyaar_kya_karnaanum95Virgopk81ArShi_loverkavyakomaliMaohm001NupsdipsKajol17hillySapphirerosie111msb8891attack_007shiningstarzKaShCrazyAneesamasinJuicee_Sushiecelestaepkapsmoksha89Aliya_hzsnnuttycleoClaraOswald.wadi..dollsonia_koolkhanthejazzgalKSG_luv-Abigail--Ravjot-..Sakeena....Anita..cuttieeTarantallegradumas..Prinzy..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Viraat will bring Maanvi to wedding?!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VarunKiBiwi

IF-Sizzlerz

VarunKiBiwi

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
yea i hope so 2!!!Smile

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Yea I think so too cz I u watch the sbs segment closely wen ma'am is is sitting in front of the mirror we could see a guy with a sherwani behind her in the reflection and I think it's the same color as virats sherwani cz his pic came up with it so I think virat will cone

VirManandJeeVi

VirManandJeeVi

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I hope so! Without Maanvi the wedding will be boring and sad for Jeevika which may cause her to be distracted CryCry

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
I think the rest of the Vadera's (minus Swamini) are gonna be like uh...wth?Confused I mean, how can the dulhan's sister not be there?Confused I'm guessing Virat will bring her but I'd also wanna see Viren do that cuz it'll be like he's going against his badi maa kinda which will be interestingErmm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstarzkavyakomaliJuicee_Sushie-Abigail-patakhaguddi

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged

i agree , i think virat will bring her out because if he doesnt see her he's gonna think that she's sick again and will go search for her

i doubt viren will notice..he'll be too busy staring at jeevika

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyakomaliJuicee_Sushie

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
I think so too but Jhanvi so far all my predictions have been wrong LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyakomaliswordfishhpatakhaguddi

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
^^arrey nahin yaar..iss baar right hi hoga.. i just hope that shooter doesnt show up.. that'll be lame..and wat a bakwaas one he is.. took him like 3098434 tries to shoot viren and still fail..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyakomaliluvlife84Juicee_Sushie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.