India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

thats the only way purab can!

marvelous.malks IF-Sizzlerz
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 3:22pm | IP Logged

getting jassi into modeling is the ONLY way jassi can get close to him and that is why he is doing this, he said he wont let jassi to this time, i know he wantes her to be the model cuz she has changed, gotten prettier but i also know that this is the only way they can get close cuz jassi will be his mode, and with him all the time! i always say this PURAB KNOWS JASSI DOESNT LIKE ALL THIS, BUT HE CANT STOP DOING IT. (like b4 when they were getting engaged and he just steped back from the contract thinking he will win so lets give jassi a chance, or when he always acts like he is there to help her, and jassi has told him of a lot of times to not do this) BUT he cant stop! thats his BIGGEST problem! i mean, did u all see that big smile on his face when jassi and purab were hand in hand [ its not that its something new, he is always smiling, but it was extra big this time...]

but i also know that jassi will end up being a modle cuz nandani is there, and she will tell her to forget armaan so she will go into modeling, get close to purab "AS HE WANTED" and she will once again come into gulmohar, hand in hand with purab Angry

Mallika-

Emaa Senior Member
Emaa
Emaa

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
jessi will do this modeling crap for sure..aur purab ke ehsaan tale sari umar dabe rehegi..this way she is always have to think of purab in some way...eeerrrrrrrrrr

i agreee with uuuuu...
but thinking ke jessi kabhi armaan ko bhulhi nahi sakti..gives me a silly chill..
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
i know she won't forget him, but for the time she will be busy in modeling and will get close to purab
vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
This modeling thing just freaks me out. Do they have to turn her into model. I think they are going way overboard with this..
marvelous.malks
marvelous.malks

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
i also think that, they over did it, i mean her in the sari..all pretty, and the servents are all falling..its crazy
mikagurl23 IF-Dazzler
mikagurl23
mikagurl23

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
well, it depends if jassi WANTS to be a model. altho we all no she isnt, and purab doesnt thinkits a ehsaan at all, if it was an ehsan wen purab baked out of meenakshi's contract, maybe jassi wouldve been thinkgin of him rite now and wat he has done her for, but she didnt think that way! so she wont be pressured with purabs doings, if she hasnt yet! and taking the show til modeling, is sort of wierd and out of controlled. i personally hitnk she should seek home and show her face to everyone, and get revenge at malika, pari and possibly other pplz, but with purab. she shouldnt come back with nothing, she should come back with someone who loves her, Purab! and then the competition between purab and armaan will continue, and we will see who wins!
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
I think the other models in VLCC were prettier than Jassi.
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
jassi was not appearing like a model

Go to top