Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys i am back with todays update sorry for delay, i watched the epi quite late, plus i have a bad earache today  neverless here goes the update

the men are at the office, and rb says thank god the meeting went well the phone rings its from the bank, rb picks up and says yeah he is speaking natik tells him that its for him he rang them earlier on rb gives him the phone he talks and disconnects he tells them that he forgot to sign the papers and its regarding that matter, rb gets another phone call dadaji asks natik if everything is f9 he says yes, dadaji says that i wont ask you if something is wrong you can tell me @singhaniya's bhabhima and g3 tell akshara there going to the market(πŸ˜†usless woman kuch tu kam kiya hai) akshara starts hicupping she sits on the stairs natik comes and says hello, akshara says your back early he says i had a meeting nearby so thought of stopping at home she says i thought u were missing me thats why the hiccups natik says there is a rabbit she says where natik shows again her hicups have stopped she says i thought so no rabbit can come here nice way to stop it for us natik says the baby also gets hicups akshara says i read it somewhere, natik gets sad akshara says if u are thinking about the money matter not telling dadaji you did the right thing all of a sudden the water starts coming akshara says this isnt the time and no one is at home natik says where is maharji she says he has gone to get the atta done,

Natik fills the water in the buckets akhara says be carefull he says i shall put these in dadaji room bhabhima and g3 enter they see him doing it and say put it down, g3 says hasnt maharji returned yet akshara says no maharji arrives and takes the water buckets of natik he says let me do it g3 says they are heavy you will hurt yourself your fully wet go and change and tells akshara to go with him (cute naksh scene potrayed well how munna life changed and he has to do bit work) the neighbour arrives she chit chats and says she is in a hurry and cant stay long gives them some sweet to keep in there refrigator as her's is broken and leaves, g3 and bhabhima say she is a nice woman but her language is difficult to understand akshara comes they tell her to see if the clothes are dried they will start on the food, the pandit arrives and they say we need a pooja done he says everything will be done akshara comes with the water he says you should keep a special pooja for her in this condition it will be for the kid and mums saftey and everything the god does natik comes down and says that we belive in god and have full faith no pooja sort needs to be done dadaji and rb also arrive the pandit takes the date for day after tomorow.

bhabhima and g3 says thats f9 we have bought the pooja stuff anything you need tell us he says i only use my own stuff they say no problem he says if you donate it will also be good like gold silver coins with sweets, bhabhima and g3 say ok natik says we always donate like give money to the poor kids in skool and stuff he says thats good and leaves (greedy pandit munna handled it well πŸ‘πŸ‘) In kitchen g3 is still thinking of what pandit said akshara says dont take his talks seriously you all pray for me and my baby saftey everyday nothing will happen to me, they all are eating bhabhima says shall we send the invites to the relatives every year in our pooja they all come, g3 says actually when we phoned rukmani to ask about the pandit we also told her, dadaji says we arent settled well ourselves and if we cant provide properly for everyone it will look bad later on we will call everyone and look after them properly, g3 says the pooja without a gues is incomplete akshara says we can invite our neighbours they are also like relatives dadaji says you lot give them invite tomorow, @naksh room both are staring at each other natik says you will loose akshara says no i wont after a while tear drops from akshara's eyes and natik says you both made me loose akshara says loose or did u do it on purpose he says i cant see tears in your eyes never and wipes them away.
scene i missed out @meshwari's they were looking at photos and say they will send singhaniyas there anshu says do it through the computer jiju will be able to view them whenever he wants on his laptop rj and dadji says wow kids these days, @mohini's: nandani asks money for friends wedding shopping mohit gives it her he says buy something for yourself she says for that i will need more as i am going to get if for whole fam he gives her she puts in the piggy bank he says why are you doing that she says our circumstances are good today you dont know about future look at bauji struggling today mohit does the same.

precap: akshara in the kitchen she see's some rasgula she says these here let me try one then she puts another in her mouth πŸ˜†

todays epi was boring beside the 2 minz long naksh scenes  akshi will get in trouble tomorow looks like it πŸ˜†hope the epi is better

sorry for spelling grammer mistake
dont forget to press like button to say thank you πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
Thank you so much for the detailed update Mariam. Hope your ear-ache is better soon.
thanks for the update mariam πŸ˜ƒ
Thanks for the awesome update Mariam πŸ˜ƒ Last scene of naksh was really short hope they continue it tomorrow.
anywayzz hope ur ear-ache gets better soon, take care 😊
loved naksh scenes and aksharas hiccup scene. thanks for da update
Thanks for the update..besides..the two second naksh scenes...epi was bekhaar
Thanx for the update Marium..πŸ˜ƒ
It was maha pakau epi.. Only naksh part was watchable but that too was too short..
Mariam, Thanks for the awesome update...πŸ˜ƒ
There was nothing worth while in the epi except those 2 mins of Naksh scenes...
Thanks for the awesome update Mariam...πŸ‘
Hope ur earache is better now. take care.

I didnt find anything worth while in the epispde. just a waste of time😑  except for the Naksh scene😳...   Munna started doing some house work too---------cant get away with it since askhi couldnt do & no one else in the house-----------
Thanks for the update mariam.πŸ‘.get well soon.😊.it was indeed boring episode.only naksh scenes were worth watching. regarding preca,there will be rasgulla drama,but i don't think akshi will get into trouble.may be naitik will handle this.even if 2 jokers get to know,i think they won't screw akshi,as she has chotta munna as her trumpcardπŸ˜† jiski wajah se 2 jokers have become liberal towards their bahu.

hope we get good episode to watch today.