Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Oversmart kids, school affairs..not good start ! (Page 4)

silvermoonlight Goldie
silvermoonlight
silvermoonlight

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
the kids are shown in a very realistic manner

with the onset of technology and it being used and taught in school at young age...these kids learn fast and can 'google'  anything they need help on

the song Ginni sang was okay..most kids are singing to those tunes as is so i dont expect her to be singing kiddie songs...however the voice was off..the voice was a lot more husky and mature...so they shud have chosen a song to match ginnis voice

the one thing i didnt like was her out fit..those shorts were way too short..to the point it was obvious (ie she used her arm to hide her legs when sitting)

btw...Shweta rocks in this show...her acting is so natural..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
rashi played the overclever kid in gulaal too who makes kesua act up...quite the instigator and trouble maker. but has the role down pat and probably the same in real life...
onion part was quite...and surprised mom caught on and warned her indirectly instead of telling dad...but what next...

scary as had a cousin who was very similiar///extremely intelligent and spoilt... two faced...devil and angel, depending on what she wanted and who she was talking to...keep a distance now that grown up and more enhanced skills...but same character profile...
Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 07 December 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernacda

rashi played the overclever kid in gulaal too who makes kesua act up...quite the instigator and trouble maker. but has the role down pat and probably the same in real life...
onion part was quite...and surprised mom caught on and warned her indirectly instead of telling dad...but what next...

scary as had a cousin who was very similiar///extremely intelligent and spoilt... two faced...devil and angel, depending on what she wanted and who she was talking to...keep a distance now that grown up and more enhanced skills...but same character profile...

honestly i didnt like the part that pinky didnt tell jeet about the onion thing. The only reason is because the whole point of jeet not talking to Raashi failed. I mean he was ignoring her so she realizes her mistake that lying to get your way is not right but that is exactly what she did to get him to talk to her and pinky knowing that did not say anything. How is raashi supposed to learn anything? Now she knows anything she does she can get a way with.

I think one lesson from the show is for parents to be one unit. If pinly had supported jeet in what he did to teach raashi, then she would actually learn the part. Same with sweety and her hubby, either sweety makes decisions or her hubby. They need to do it together so the kids learn that they cant use their parents against each other and get their way.
swaaty Newbie
swaaty
swaaty

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Well Many things they are showing can be easily related.-how kids start lying when you don't trust them, how parents adopt wrong ways of punishment, positive and negative sides of Azadi and bandhan -- both .. After all these episodes I have watched-- I think until now the best parent according to me is  Lucky Singh Ahluwalia, he is even better than Jeet Ahuja ..  :)

Edited by swaaty - 08 December 2011 at 3:45am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index