Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav
Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Oversmart kids, school affairs..not good start ! (Page 2)

greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
^^ In India, SOME kids are way Smarter than everyone with all those extra-IQ level and stuffSleepy, but that's what they thinkLOL ...Back-answering, Banging the door on Parent's face? Dead No no not Personal experienceLOL ...but i have seen it...But I am starting to Like this serial, More than me my Dad forces me to sit with him and See it Confused LOL...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-deereyedgal504rose-girlmythili2swethasyam08Prinsesse.SuviDelightedHeartshanti05Samraat_92

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenleaf007

^^ In India, SOME kids are way Smarter than everyone with all those extra-IQ level and stuffSleepy, but that's what they thinkLOL ...Back-answering, Banging the door on Parent's face? Dead No no not Personal experienceLOL ...but i have seen it...But I am starting to Like this serial, More than me my Dad forces me to sit with him and See it Confused LOL...
LOL That just reminded me of a page on facebook: "Parents call it back-answering, we call it explaining"LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-rose-girlmythili2greenleaf007swethasyam08Samraat_92

greenleaf007 IF-Rockerz
greenleaf007
greenleaf007

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
^^ Yeah same as when We follow any Celebrity, We call it Following whereas, they call StalkingAngryLOL
But seriously, I know one Kid who is what like uhmm 6-7 years, and He swears in every sentence then Normal words? Confused This show is perfect for a Prime-slot, Better than other shows that are aired at 9.30 SlotDead LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-mythili2swethasyam08Prinsesse.SuviSamraat_92

swethasyam08 IF-Veteran Member
swethasyam08
swethasyam08

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged
agree! except that ginny dance part which shouldn't be shown that way; rest is going well. Smile

well kids in these are over smart and intelligent too. to the extent i saw they speak like elders in few instances, they convince in some cases, what not. Shocked

well this is just my opinion guys as i have seen or came over such kids. LOL

Swetha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bose541486Samraat_92

dazzlingflora IF-Dazzler
dazzlingflora
dazzlingflora

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Well,i also agree ginny shouldn't be portriated as a 'sexy' rockstar..after all she's just a child...according to me rest are going good..it's lot more better than craps..like greenleaf007 my mom tell me and my bro to sit and see 'parvaarish' with her LOL ... It does match with the reality

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samraat_92

-BolNaHalke- IF-Veteran Member
-BolNaHalke-
-BolNaHalke-

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
They are over smart .. ia gree.. but this is how kids are these days.. i think its an AMAZING representation of how today's young generation is !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rose-girldazzlingfloraDelightedHeartSamraat_92

RoseFairy IF-Dazzler
RoseFairy
RoseFairy

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
nowadays kids have become oversmart than our timesLOL...but ya i also found ginni track a little bit too much..but i accepted it for ashika...but still a 13-14 years old girl being portrayed as sexy rock star..is unbearable...but rest are all ok..sp..ravi,rocky are too realistic

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasyam08Samraat_92

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 01 December 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by greenleaf007

^^ Yeah same as when We follow any Celebrity, We call it Following whereas, they call StalkingAngryLOL
But seriously, I know one Kid who is what like uhmm 6-7 years, and He swears in every sentence then Normal words? Confused This show is perfect for a Prime-slot, Better than other shows that are aired at 9.30 SlotDead LOL

LOL
Um, seriously? 6?! I know that in school and stuff the kids find out about the words, but sometimes they use it without realising that its a bad word, and even if they do know that its a forbidden word, they have to be told why exactly its bad otherwise they won't follow the rule.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index