Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

India-Forums

Oversmart kids, school affairs..not good start !

tochukumari Senior Member
tochukumari
tochukumari

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
When I watched promos, I really was looking forward to seeing some neat and clean show but so far disappointed with what they are showing !
All what's going on right now is affairs and stuff Disapprove, all kids are shown oversmart to their respective ages Shocked
The way camera was moving in very cheap way on the ' rockstar girl' when singing 'dhunki dhunki lage' was awful.. C'mon, at least spare kids, show them with dignity , she is a kid after all, not an item girl !

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysMulan08lifeztufprernacdaJasTorontohamzanuhariniiiiswethasyam08nycsweetieVintageWinepsychobaiko.

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
the sad reality when kids are exposed to all but true and definitely overdone

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riniiii

Luv4games Goldie
Luv4games
Luv4games

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
I dont mind everything else but you are right the song sequence was really bad. I mean ginni is so young that she is not even in 10th standard yet so showing her and portraying her as "sexy" is just perverted and wrong.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daystochukumarisiyonaNivRen_1Mulan08rose-girlriniiiidazzlingfloraM1s5_5unsh1n3swethasyam08-naureen786-nycsweetieShwetalicioussprerna4rishavshanti05-Swetha-

Shwetaliciouss IF-Stunnerz
Shwetaliciouss
Shwetaliciouss

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
It was already clear in da Promos dat da kids r oversmart..LOL

Bt yes they should'nt had showed ginny like dat in da song sequence..Wink

Nd i'm not at all disappointed with dis show.. its much much much better den Saas Bahu crap which is running nowadays..Embarrassed

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 29 November 2011 at 12:58am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysBoredAtWorkcutie4lifeMulan08top_of_the_windCutie4197rose-girlPerspectives.--Dharampatni--Rehanismdazzlingfloramythili2Jugni-UdiM1s5_5unsh1n3swethasyam08jakther7-naureen786-DelightedHeartprerna4rishavshanti05-Swetha-

tochukumari Senior Member
tochukumari
tochukumari

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Of course it is still better than 'saas bahu' craps but it hasn't matched my expectations so far !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jakther7shanti05

prernacda Goldie
prernacda
prernacda

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
definitely better thans saas issues and making water filled enough for 3 days for entire tabar...what crap shows are still on...but kids are overdressing to follow a certain norm and peer pressure...

still not matching what i was expecting based on promos, but still new and moreover kbc...was too good to be replaced by anything really.
bose541486 Groupbie
bose541486
bose541486

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Yeah the ginni song sequence was crudely shotDead...but other stuffs as school affairs & kidz oversmart are something which is real in today's world.

They r trying to show that keeping a watch always does nt ensures that ur kids wd be saints...but it increases the chance that they wd lie to u...real parenting gyan...LOLLOLLOL

Sweety's character is well sketched...and so the others. This show is indeed a refreshenerClap than those other crap overdressed saas bahu sagaAngry.

Whatever they are showing can be easily related to our own life...Big smile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Mulan08top_of_the_windCutie4197tensionbuddyprernacdarose-girlswethasyam08mythili2jakther7serialwatcher16Shwetalicioussprerna4rishav-Swetha-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

I don't know about India, but its worse over here. Nothing unrealistic.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cutie4lifeCutie4197prernacdaAkankshaa.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index