Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
that was sooo cute!!!!!!!!! i love angad's last dialogue that he meant sum1 else and not kripa! cont. soon as i want to read more!!!!!!!!!!!
ashita_tweety thumbnail

Originally posted by: prakriti

Hey!!! i wrote the first 2 parts!!!!! anwyaz..kewl job. thanx god u continued it...!!!
LUB,
Prakriti

prakriti i did specify your name at the end ................ and the stating part are also not written by me and i said that i dont like taking credits to what i dont do .........so plssss dont fell bad

lol

ashiπŸ˜›

guddi085 thumbnail

PART 13

angad n kripa go out for shopping...

they r in the car whn the tyre gets punctured..as usual... 😑 😑 😑

k- angad har baar tumhari stupid car puncture ho jaati hai 😑 😑 😑

a- i'm sorry kripa...bas 2 minute..i'll fix the tyre...

kripa helps him with it...and again their eyes meet...and they feel something inside them...they are getting attracted towards each other but are not accepting it... 😳

they go to the mall and angad and kripa both start fighting that whose shopping will be done first

a-mujhe meri shopping karni hai pehle plzzzzzzz

k- nahi angad pehle meri shopping hogi...tumhe toh kapde khareedne mein janam lag jaayenge πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

a- dont be mean...plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

finally kripa has no other choice and agrees to go for angad's shopping first πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

k- i will choose ur clothes..tumhari choice bahut outdated hai

a- theek hai meri maa...jaisa aap kahe begum πŸ˜›

angad's shopping is done and nowwwwww its kripa's turn to shop for herself

k- angad ye salwaar kameez mujh par kaisi lag rahi hai???   πŸ˜ƒ

a- tum apna yehi stupid indian clothes pehno...main tumhaare liye itne achcha western outfits laaya hoon...lekin tum jaao...aur apni stupid dress pehno..main jaanta hoon..tum yeh outfits kabhi nahi pehen sakogi..aur pehen bhi liya toh issay carry nahi kar paaogi... 😑

k- theek hai...abhi batati hoon tumhe..she picks out an amazing black outfit and goes to change..and angad is waiting out for her...

when she cumes out

a- mesmerised by her beauty...he is like completely into her...can't take his eyes off her...just staring at her with those naughty and passionate eyes...his arm was at rest which just falls...he can't believe it she is the same chipkali kripa who never used to wear such western outfits... πŸ‘

k-dekha..tum bhi kho gaye na..ab pata chala ki main kuch bhi pehenlu bahut hi zyaada khoobsurat lagti hoon 😳 😳

a guy passes by her and just whistles and passes a comment tht she was sooooo beautiful.. 😳 πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

angad gets jealous annnddd annnngggrrrrryyyyy...he is just fuming in anger and kripa is enjoying it... πŸ˜ƒ

they pay their bills and done with their shopping...

sorry for writing such a short part..i will continue tomorrow...

preview...more of a-k romance on the beachside.. 😳

luv
guddi and ashi

sorry ashi i first forgot to mention ur name as well....coz even u have contributed equally to the parttt...soooo sooorrryyyy😭..and u toooo r a bbbrriiiillliiiiiaaannnnttt writtteeerrrrrr.......i just luved the fan fic....and thnx a ton for helpin in the fan fic...πŸ‘

Edited by guddi085 - 18 years ago
ashita_tweety thumbnail
guddi that was awesome i dint know u can writw so well i was laughing throughout πŸ˜† ......though i knew what is going to happen πŸ‘
lol
ASHI
lucky-moon thumbnail
its an awesome part plz continue
angadlover<3 thumbnail
awww tht was soo cute!!plzz cont!!
~Angel~ thumbnail
wowww soooo sweeeeet plz cont soooon 😳 πŸ‘ πŸ‘
nabz8888 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
a very good part! keep writing guys, u really are good!!!!
prakriti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ashita_tweety

prakriti i did specify your name at the end ................ and the stating part are also not written by me and i said that i dont like taking credits to what i dont do .........so plssss dont fell bad

lol

ashiπŸ˜›

o u misunderstood me! i wasnt mad!!😳i was just congratulating u and i was surprsied to c tat there! tats it! its k.....i luv ur fan fic!

Lub,

PrakritiπŸ˜‰

ashita_tweety thumbnail
Originally posted by: prakriti

o u misunderstood me! i wasnt mad!!😳i was just congratulating u and i was surprsied to c tat there! tats it! its k.....i luv ur fan fic!

Lub,

PrakritiπŸ˜‰

ohhh πŸ˜›.....soory

ashiπŸ˜›

Edited by ashita_tweety - 18 years ago