Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

BEST DK-Disha Scene!

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Hey guys,

which is YOUR best Dk-Disha scene from the entire TD????

My favorites are...

1.The night scene -where he proposes her ( which i havent even seen yet!Cry

2. The hand/ring scene-...OHHHHHHHH he looked so cute with the ring!with teh "man se man ka" song in teh background..

3. the handerkerchief scene -..omg....i have seen taht scene liek 30 times LOL

4. the scene after the presentation..where he takes her in teh corner and touches her face (and she closes her eyes) with his finger and the way he looks at her..his eyes were so passionate and so...omg...he deosnt even have to say anything..his eyes talk for him... man this guy is jsut awsome..

these are soem of teh bestest scenes i completely adore...Big smile

memsaab IF-Rockerz
memsaab
memsaab

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 4:19pm | IP Logged

These are a few of my favourite scenes from TD. Well I'm in US.. and based on what I've seen:

NICELY SHOT:

1. Disha going to see DK to apoligise after getting the contract.

2. DK telling Disha "Tum Meri Pagalpun ke Hudh ko nahi jaanti.. and I hope you don't want to see it" threatening her on phone...

3. DK telling Disha that even HE (showing up meaning god) wants that we meet. Him asking Disha about her decision and Disha telling him on his face "HUM MARATHA APNA FAISLA NAHI BADALTE" It was about 1/2 min scens.. and really beautifully shot in the middle of the road..

4. DK after knowing that Vijendra is dead.. feels sorry for Disha and says.. MEIN SIRF USKA GARUR TODHNA CHAHTA THA.. MEIN USKO ANATH KARNA NAHI CHAHTA THA..

5. DK coming to Bhonsle house to say sorry about Vijendra's death. He knows that everybody hates him but still feels sorry for them of Vijendra's death..and soon after this visit he is back to Sanya's bahon mein.. as if he has no feelings.. of sadness.. eeeeerrrrrr

6. Disha coming to DK and saying "MUJHSE SHAADI KAROGE" and DK telling her.. mere paas hazaaron lerkian hain.. tumse shaadi kyo?? You must have lost your mind.. cute DK

NICE CUTE & FUNNY SCENES

1. Kanaka Diwali Party and Disha appearing and giving interview and at the same time calling DK "Kyon Honey?? and giving poses for photographs

2. Breakfast table scene after the Kanaka Diwali Party.. and DK teasing her..

3. After knowing that Disha married DK, Inder comes to meet DK.. and DK tells him.. about he is only helping his sasural walo..

"I LOVE DK" scenes:

1. Disha calling him Sir.. and he interrupting Disha to call him Dushyant..

2. Outside the court.. DK telling Disha.. even if I die, you would be called my widow

3. Jail Scene, after DK tells the past and go back to the cell.. Disha stands there for sometimes.. and DK who is already kind of resting gets up and comes out and looks for Disha.. at the background playing Mun Se Mun Ka song..

4. When the doctor tells DK that Mrs. Disha Sehgal did right by getting Sumitra home" after he puts down the phone.. he thinks of the word Mrs. Disha Sehgal.. and smile.. soooooooo cute

AND ONE SCENE THAT I WOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER...

DK and Disha marriage going on.. and both of them remembering their talk the previous night about the contract and terms and marriage and at the same time at present, taking 7 vows of Hindu marriage. At the end of it of the memories of last night they show Disha saying "OUR USKE BAAD.. TALAQ" and at present.. the punditji says "SINDOOR DAAN KIJIYE" I think this is the BEST scene ever shot in Tumhari Disha. This is the best ever edited scene.. the dialogues of two things going on.. a very powerful shot..

Kay Bolta??

memsaab..

Edited by memsaab - 19 March 2005 at 5:54pm
missdesai Newbie
missdesai
missdesai

Posted: 19 March 2005 at 5:00pm | IP Logged
Sach bolta.

wow , you got them all down.... agreed. the last scene you talked about was definately a good edited scene
Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 6:47am | IP Logged

mines has gotta be the one where dk says to disha;

" tumhare hatho mujhe barda behin honna munzoor hai disha" lol that sceen always crack me up!!

oh yeh and the one where dk bent on the floor and was begging to gargi i was like awww

And definetly the one when DK smacked vedant right on his face when he told him to get out his face loll i was like yehhh you go dk and disha just was dumbstruck loll that was seriously soo funny LOL- yupp thats what you get for messing with our dk lollll LOL

Oh yeh and not forgeting when dk goes to disha room when she pretends to have a headache and he goes " Nurse meera ko bhohole woh tumhare sire dubadge" loll- i was lik dk your such a cuttie awww Wink- for a second i thought he said "disha meh tumhare sire dubhado" then i was like naah thats too good to be true lollll LOL

Omg how can i forget the sence where dk asks disha to stay back- he looked soo hot in that episode WinkEmbarrassedloll

love asian princess- loll i probabbly like all the disha and dk sence lolll LOL

Asian Princess Goldie
Asian Princess
Asian Princess

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 12:42pm | IP Logged

ohh yehh forget the handkerchief secneLOLloll - i was like being a bit too caring love aren't we lolll LOL

- Asian Pincess

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 20 March 2005 at 3:28pm | IP Logged

Hi

My Personal Fav scenes are as follows:

1) The jail where he says "Mujhe Tumhare Haaton Bardbad bhi Hona manzor hai"

2) The Handerchief scene wowwwwwwwww it was amazing and what i really loved was the fact the handkerchief had DK on it wowwwwww.....

3) The terrace scene when Disha brings Sumitra home...The dialogues and body language holding hands was just awwwwwwwwww....

4) The I love scene whish is everyone's favourite..and the follow up scene i loved one of the dialogues..." Disha bolo na tum bhi mujhe se Pyar karti ho"awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww felt for him poor thing..So sweet looked amazing..

5) Ofcourse recently where he apologies to disha after sumitra comes o her room and Dk thinks Disha had brought her but Nurse clarifies this.. The dialogues were so cute and the way disha tries to justify herself and he just puts a finger on his lips and says Shssssssss...Shant nurse has told me everything..and " merey saath aaj lunch karo" but disha goes to meet vedant..

The above are just some...

SamyBig smile

Bombgirl4eva Goldie
Bombgirl4eva
Bombgirl4eva

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
samy...ya those are teh best ones...Gosh...can't wait to see teh NIGHT scene..still havent seen itCry
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 27 March 2005 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samy74

2) The Handerchief scene wowwwwwwwww it was amazing and what i really loved was the fact the handkerchief had DK on it wowwwwww.....

I don't remember this scene..............can someone help me plz.Cry

Go to top