India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

New promo for jassi (Page 2)

nish_k Senior Member
nish_k
nish_k

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Not yet seen the Oct. 13th episode..but I think some1 was telling about purab's chacha chachi..I think it must be in today's show..

yashika Senior Member
yashika
yashika

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Relax guys ! here is a glimpse of what happened:

today they showed that while purab is waiting for jassi to come home, he tells billu and bebe that he had told his chacha chachi that he was getting married and that his chachi just refused to believe him saying that he was so overworked and hence did not know what he was talking abt. purab then goes on to say that it was his fault coz he had always told them that he wld marry only after rohan had grown up

then later at his place, his chachi calls him and maybe asks him abt the kind of girl he was marrying coz he says, 'yaa chahchi ur bahu is sundar, sushil and gunwaan' and that she wld be happy to meet her

As far as the enevolope is concerned, jassi gives a draft in an enevolope to veeru so taht he cld deliver it to the supplier so that the supplier cld send the fabric for the collection urgently coz maddy was  creating a lot of ruckus abt fabric not being there for the 'morrow colllection'

on his way to the supplier, veeru runs into Armaan and drops the enevlope. Armann sends him to fetch his car keys and then removes the draft from the envelope. when he returns with car keys he gives him the empty enevelope which gets delivered to the supplier. maddy then calls jassi and tells her that the supplier had refused to give the fabric coz he had recd an empty envelope. jassi is shocked to hear this and the episode ends.

in the promo they are showing that jassi is asking veeru if he had given the enevolpe to someone and it was impt that he remembered coz there was someone who was trying to sabotage their efforts. Veeru then remembers taht it was with Armaan for a while. jassi is shown to be shocked at hearing this.

manimau Senior Member
manimau
manimau

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Yashika, aisa major zhatka mat dena yaar..... ShockedLagta hai ye chachi is coming straight from Kekta's sets......  I am sure she will create some big fuss on the matter of her 'sundar, sushil and gunwaan' bahu....Cry
dhanak Newbie
dhanak
dhanak

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Thx Yashika finally Jassi starts understanding Arman's chals little bit.
Lets hope chachi also likes Jassi as Purab says her bahu is beautiful and might not have the same concept of beauty as Purab has.
I m so scared of it and already started praying plz let J & P together T & D Confused plzzzzzzzzzz
dhanak Newbie
dhanak
dhanak

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Agree with u Manimau.......I dont want chachi in kali's roh in her plz Cry
current IF-Rockerz
current
current

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by manimau

Yashika, aisa major zhatka mat dena yaar..... ShockedLagta hai ye chachi is coming straight from Kekta's sets......  I am sure she will create some big fuss on the matter of her 'sundar, sushil and gunwaan' bahu....Cry

I agree Manimau! 

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Thnx yashika...ur a lifesaver....Manimau I agree with the whole chachi thing....lets hope we r wrong in that
Nupur Groupbie
Nupur
Nupur

Posted: 13 October 2004 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

hmmm i thought purab once said (which episode i dont remember) meri dinuya mein sirf mein (purab) or rohan hei.. (or something like that.. so now where do this chacha chachi come from?? dont tell me he was supposed to get  married to their daughter or something like that and then she died!!! (like typical ekta kapoor serials)

thanks yashika for clearing the envelope part out Smile

Go to top