Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen FF:Hum Tum *completed* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 32

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
simply beautiful...enjoyed a lot...thnks for d pm niti sweets...waiting eagerly for the next chapters..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen FF:Hum Tum *completed* (Page 5)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update really sorry for the late comment please do continue soon. Smile

edwardcullen19

ash_nivren

ash_nivren

Posted: 15 December 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
nice update neeti...loved it..both chaptrs are really romantic..Day Dreaming..wow viren selected dress for nivi..he is damn romantic..waiting for ur new updates..

edwardcullen19

UZIS

IF-Rockerz

UZIS

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged

super duper updates...my polished writer...EmbarrassedTongueSmile

edwardcullen19

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged

nice update as usual Neeti...had to say viren always find nivi where ever she goesWinkEmbarrassed...n ...wating for next update ...Smile

edwardcullen19

diyaloveskinny

IF-Sizzlerz

diyaloveskinny

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Neetika Excellent scenes Dear,  JUst love the way u portrayed Nivren Romance, Sooo very Beautfiul  cannot wait for tnext chapter

edwardcullen19

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Please continue soon waiting for your update. Smile

edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
                                     NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM
                                        CHAPTER 69

They all packed up their stuff for the wedding and left for Chandigarh around 5 am in the morning. They all were pretty excited about their trip. While the others decided to travel through the car, Viren and Aditya decided to have a bike race. Nivi stopped them a lot from doing the bike race but they ignored her.

The race was about to kick start when Viren looked up at Nivi and said "wanna have a ride Nivi? Well you are my lucky charm and I can't go ahead without you. Come and let's just enjoy the ride."

Nivi looked at Viren in disbelief and then sat behind Viren on the bike.  Viren and Aditya looked up each other and winked. Then the race started. The bikes went past the others in jet speed. They both were driving the bike at a very high speed. Nivi felt like she is gonna fell down from the bike any moment. She always got scared from high speed and at such a high speed, she was unable to see anything and was about to faint.  She wrapped her hands around Viren's stomach and rested her head on his back while closing her eyes.

Viren looked up at Nivi's reflection in the rear view mirror of the bike and felt kind of ashamed of himself. He always knew that Nivi get scared from high speed then why he took her along in the bike. "I am so stupid." Viren thought in his mind and slowed down the speed of the bike.

Meanwhile Aditya who went ahead in the bike race looked back to see Viren slowing down his bike's speed and looking at Nivi. He realized that Nivi might not be feeling well. Suddenly, his phone began to ring. He stopped his bike at the roadside and picked up the call. He got the news that his mother is not well. He got tensed and decided to go back to Nainitaal. He began to wait for the others.

Viren and Nivi joined him and in few minutes, others joined them too. Aditya informed them about his mother's ailing health and said "may be I might not attend the wedding now as mom is not well. Now I am going back to Nainitaal ASAP. You guys continue your journey."

Viren said "No Aditya we all will go with you. If auntyji is not well, then we all should go and visit her." Others nodded their head in support of Viren.

"No guys you all just go now. We all informed Tarun that we will arrive there tomorrow. He might feel bad if we all went Nainitaal. You guys just go."

Niyati too supported Aditya and said "yes you all go. I will go with Aditya. In the hospital, as an intern I have got enough experience to take care of Aditya's mother. I will go with him."

After repeated insistence from Aditya and Niyati, others went off for Chandigarh. After Nivi, Viren, Sid, Divya and others was gone, Niyati stared at Aditya and said "now tell me what happened to Auntyji?"

Aditya replied while looking down "nothing serious Niyati."

Niyati shouted at Aditya "don't lie to me Aditya. Why are you not able to look at me? I know you are telling a lie, that's why you are looking down. I know you very well Aditya"

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeeprajutashu20ash_nivren-Preetz-Butifuleyessandy_nivrenHonkytonkachu28SanaJasmineReshJashred12UZIS-SilverDragon-love_never_diesdeepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top