Page 28 of 32

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Awesome Sweet Chapter Neeti, loved it Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen FF:Hum Tum *completed* (Page 28)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_9

Awesome update Neeti.so this was the gift Viren wanted from Nivi.wating for next update soonTongue

thanks Deepti dearEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

deepti_9

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FizaluvsKinshuk

Awesome Sweet Chapter Neeti, loved it Big smile

aww thanks Fizu Hug

-SilverDragon-

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged

I Would like to dedicate this update to one of my favorite reader, Sunaina...She always read my ff and always gave me lovely replies which mean a lot for me...Love you Suny ...mwaah

NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM
CHAPTER 98- A

As Nivi looked at tired and sleepy eyes of Viren, she cancelled her plan to spend some time with him. Hugging him and kissing his cheeks for the last time, she bid him goodnight earning a small smile from him in return. He went back to his sleep. Nivi came outside his room and tip toed towards the Sood's mansion entrance.
Sighing in relief, she closed the front door of the Sharma's house. She moved towards her room. She froze in her track when she saw Aditya romancing Niyati unaware of Nivi's presence. Feeling embarrased, she ran towards her room at full speed before they can realize anything. She opened the door to see Divya talking to Sid blushing furiously. Divya saw Nivi at the door and hung up the call. Looking sternly at Nivi, she spoke "may I know where you went at this hour of night madam?" Falling down on the bed, Nivi replied "you know my answer Di." Shaking her head in amusement, Divya retorted "if Dadi got to know about it, she will first kill you and then me."
Looking sheepishly at Divya, Nivi mumbled "sorry Di. " Softening a bit at Nivi, Divya nodded and said "You know na tomorrow is Haldi and Sangeet. Go to sleep Nivi." Wishing Nivi good night, Divya rushed out of the room once again dialing Sid's number. Seeing other's romance, Nivi started missing Viren. Punching her pillow with her fists in anger, she cursed Viren under her breath. She closed her eyes waiting for sleep to engulf her.

Next day, Viren was still sleeping when Chanchal woke him up, ordering him to get ready for the haldi ceremony. Rubbing his eyes and yawning, he sat on the bed. He got up to get ready. After half an hour, he came out of the bathroom wearing a yellow kurta-payjama. The door of his room opened again to let Niyati enter in his room.
Glancing at her through the mirror, Viren snorted. Ignoring everything, Niyati brought a bottle of coconut oil forward, saying "Viren apply oil on your face and arms before coming down for haldi. It will be easy to remove haldi from your body." Scowling at Niyati, Viren retorted "but I don't want both of them on my skin."
Smirking a bit, Niyati replied "Ok then tell that to Maa who is already fuming on you for getting up late and delaying the haldi ceremony."
Viren snatched the bottle of oil from her glaring at her. Niyati's smile widened as she saw Viren applying oil on his face sulking. She knew that her brother always maintained a 2 kilometer distance from sticky stuffs like oil.
Seeing a wide smile on Niyati's face, Viren growled "You love to see me like this, don't you Di?"
Widening her smile a bit more, she replied "of course Viren. But don't think that your dear sis is that cruel. You deserve it. I still haven't forgot how much you teased me during my marriage, remember?"
"Talking about revenge, are we?"
"You know your sis too well, my good for nothing brother. Come down soon." Patting his shoulder, Niyati went away.

After practicing dancing steps for their sangeet, Divya and Nivi went to get ready. Nivi hoped to see Viren soon. Dressed in pale yellow saree and floral ornaments, they went downstairs. They all were going to Sood's mansion for combined haldi ceremony.
As they entered inside Sood's mansion, they saw some ladies gathered there for haldi. Vandana Taiji and Chanchal welcomed them inside.Nivi glanced at Viren who as usual was staring at her.
 After some fornal greetings and talks, Haldi ceremony started. Nivi was made to sit on a small stool near Viren and Divya was sitting near Sid on the opposite side. According to the ritual, pandit recited some mantras applying a bit haldi on the both the brides and bridegrooms respectively. Soon, Dadasaheb and Dadi applied haldi on them, followed by Nainatara Dadi, Vandana, Keshav, Pratap, Hemlata, Pratap and Chanchal.
After the elders were done with applying haldi, Niyati went towards Viren after applying haldi to Sid and Divya. She beamed at him as she sat down in front of him. Taking a handful of haldi in both of hands, she eyed Viren dangerously. She rubbed her hands together in glee. Viren closed his eyes in irritation as he felt Niyati applying haldi all over his face and arms. Winking at him, she moved towards Nivi. She hugged Nivi lovingly as she applied haldi on her face and arms.

Aditya, their college friends and ladies gathered there too applied haldi on them. Sid-Divya and Viren-Nivi were fully covered with haldi.  When applying haldi on the bride and groom was done, Viren got up and before anyone could understand anything, he applied haldi on everyone's face. They all were shocked but started laughed. Soon, they all started playing holi with haldi enjoying it very much. Their faces were covered with haldi.

As everyone proceeded to wash their face and hands, Viren grabbed Nivi's hand pulling her. As Nivi looked at him with wide eyes, Viren wiped some haldi from his face and applying it on Nivi's cheeks with care. Nivi too applied some haldi on his face making Viren feel happy. He gave her one of his brightest smile and said "That was the best gift I ever got Nivi." Nivi looking pleased replied "I knew you will like it. By the way did you practiced your dance steps?"
As Viren nodded in affirmative, Nivi hugged him mumbling "I missed you so much yesterday."
 "I missed you too my jaan." Viren hugged her back.

When Sharma's finally were going back to prepare for sangeet which was supposed to be held in their house, Nivi glanced back at Viren. Soon he got a message  which made him smile.
Nivi- See you soon :)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

achu28pinkgal-SilverDragon-deepti_9

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
will update once again this week...happy reading guysBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pinkgaldeepti_9-SilverDragon-

deepti_9

IF-Sizzlerz

deepti_9

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Nice update Neeti!! loved there haldi ceremony.wating for next update Tongue

edwardcullen19

-SilverDragon-

IF-Sizzlerz

-SilverDragon-

Posted: 06 February 2013 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Loved the creation and loved the chapter, I absolutely loved it, can't wait for yor next update :D

edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 08 February 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_9

Nice update Neeti!! loved there haldi ceremony.wating for next update Tongue

thanks Deepti dearEmbarrassed

deepti_9

Post Reply New Post