Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

NivRen FF:Hum Tum *completed* (Page 24)

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Wonderful chapter as usual Neeti, loved it when Nivedita chose the dress that Viren had chosen for her from before, that's why they are made for each other Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM
CHAPTER 91

Nivedita was getting ready for the roka while thinking about Viren and blushing. She was looking like an angel in the white lehenga. She kept looking at her reflection. She was sure that Viren will forget everything else when he will see her tonight. She knew that Viren will keep drooling over her as she was looking simply gorgeous.
But still one thing made her restless. The roka was about to start but still Viren's mom didn't came and gave her jewellery. She never met Viren's mom but always heard about her from Viren and Niyati. She was so engrossed in the family business that Nivi will not be surprised if she missed her own son's roka today. But from what she heard from Niyati she knew that Chanchal,  love Viren and Niyati a lot.
Nivi was still thinking about Viren's mom when Divya entered in the room looking very beautiful in a peach colored lehenga. The diamond necklace she was wearing looked just perfect with the outfit. With the search look on her face, Nivi knew that Divya was searching her only.
 "Nivi you still didn't got ready? Our roka is about to start." Divya started hyperventilating.
"Di Viren's mom still didn't came and you know what Niyati Di said. By the way Taiji gifted you such a beautiful diamond set."
"Oh this, Sid's Mom gave it when we both came back from shopping today. Chanchal Aunty still didn't came, then what will you do Nivi?"
"Maybe I should something from my collection." Nivi stood up and took out the jewellery box from her cupboard.
Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Nivi opened the door to see Vandana taiji and Chanchal standing outside with a huge smile on their face.

Viren was pacing up and down in Sood's mansion. Looking more handsome in his black sherwani today, he was getting impatient to see Nivi. From so many days he was imagining how Nivi will look in that white lehenga but still he knew that what he fantasized will be less stunning than the reality. He knew that Nivi will look very gorgeous today but he was not able to wait for it. In afternoon, when his mom, dad, dadasaheb and dadi, he went and greeted and hugged everyone happily. He didn't wanted to discuss the past in which his mother always ignored him and his Di. He wanted to start afresh with everything. This surprised Chanchal and touched her heart. All were happy to be there for Sid and Viren' s marriage.

Nivi immediately touched Vandana taiji's feet and was about to touch Chanchal's feet when she held her back by placing her hands on Nivi's shoulders. This confused Nivi but she was happy when Chanchal hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead while looking at her with admiration.
"I knew my Viren's choice will be the best. I am so glad that atlast I met you bhabhi always talked about you. I am honored to be the mother-in-law of such a beautiful and kind-heart girl. You changed my Viren a lot with your love."
Nivi felt very happy to hear all this from Chanchal. She just smiled at her. Chanchal continued "I am sorry beta, I came a bit late. Here is your jewellery."
Nivi looked at the pile of jewellery boxes in Chanchal's hand. "But all this..." said Nivi
"Yeah it's all for you for roka. Isn't it enough?" questioned Chanchal
"Its much more than enough. What was the need for all this Maa? I am sorry can I call you Maa?" replied Nivi apprehensively.
"Offcourse Beta, It was necessary to buy all this although I know you prefer to look simple but I thought why not make a good impression on my to be bahu..." Chanchal giggled.
Nivi couldn't help to realize that Viren's mom was indeed a very sweet person just like Viren. She helped Nivi in getting ready.
Viren was still pacing at the entrance of Sood's mansion looking at Sharma's house waiting for Nivi when Niyati called him and said "Viren you are waiting for Nivi right? But she is there inside the Sood's mansion in Mom's room."
"What but when did she came?" Viren was shocked
"Just few minutes when you were talking with Sid." replied Niyati innocently.
Viren ran inside. After he was gone, Niyati started laughing. She once again managed to fool
Viren.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Nazzz16achu28Butifuleyespinkgal-SilverDragon-moniluvskinshuk

edwardcullen19 IF-Rockerz
edwardcullen19
edwardcullen19

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged
NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM
CHAPTER 92

Viren ran inside Chanchal's room to see Nitya sitting there playing with her toys. Once she saw Viren, she ran and hugged Viren's leg "Mamu !!!!"
Viren picked her in his arms and kissed her on cheeks "So My princess, what are you doing here? My My,  Princess you are looking so gorgeous."
Nitya gave him a toothy smile "Thank you Mamu. Maa told me that you are searching for Nivi aunty. She is not here Mamu, She was getting ready in her room at Dadi's house."
"Really? But how come My Princess know all this?" said Viren while thinking about Niyati Di's lie to him.
"Mamu I went there with Maa. Nivi Aunty is looking like a fairy you know just like the fairy in stories you told me at night."
"I know she is a fairy who brings happiness in your Mamu's life. By the way from Now you should call him Nivi Mami not Nivi aunty." said Viren lost in Nivi' s thoughts
"Why?"
"Because your Mamu love this fairy a lot and is going to marry her." explained Viren.
"Just like the prince in your stories?" questioned Nitya
Viren shook his head in agreement.
When Viren went downstairs with Nitya in his arms, he saw everyone gathered in the hall. But his eyes were searching for only one person and there she was taking blessings from Dadasaheb and Dadi and talking animatedly with them. He knew Nivi was always their favorite.
He still wasn't able to see her properly as her back was turned towards him. He came downstairs and was still trying to get a glimpse of her when Nitya tugged his sherwani and he shifted his attention back to her.
He handed Nitya to Niyati still a bit angry over her prank. Niyati apologized and hugged him.
When he looked back, he saw Nivi was not there. Suddenly someone placed hands on his eyes. He smirked and said "I know Its you. Now open my eyes, I am dying to see you."
Nivi giggled. Viren caught her hands and brought her in front of him. He opened his eyes slowly. There she was, standing in front of him, giggling and looking dead gorgeous.
Viren felt like his heart stopped beating for few moments. Nitya was right, she was indeed looking like a fairy in this dress and the jewellery she wore just magnified her beauty. "How  I look Viren ?" Nivi asked .He was too dumbstruck to answer her. He kept looking at her trying to memorize the breath taking sight in his eyes.
Nivi made a face and said "Viren atleast reply na. Am I looking that bad ?"
"No you are looking to beautiful to be true." replied Viren in his dreamy voice. Nivi blushed and looked down.

The Roka ceremony started. Viren and Nivi , Sid and Divya were sitting together while Vandana did the arti of Sid and Divya and Chanchal did the arti of Viren and Nivi. They applied tilak on their forehead and sprinkled some flower petals and rice on them. Nivi and Viren stared at each happily. Engagement rings brought forward in front of them. Sid and Divya made each other wear the rings. Now it was Nivi and Viren's turn. Viren picked up the ring and held Nivi's shaking hand in his. He slipped the ring in Nivi's finger carefully while staring at Nivi. Everyone clapped. Nivi picked up the ring while trying to calm herself down. She took Viren's hand lightly and with great efforts, she was able to slip the ring in Viren's finger. Everyone cheered and started congratulating Viren-Nivi and Sid-Divya. Their college friends were also there. After the ring ceremony was done, Viren hugged Nivi tightly not caring about other. Everyone whistled at Nivi and Viren.
Nivi was talking with someone when She heard Viren singing.
"Ae hey hey hey hey hey hey,
oh ho ho ho ho ho ho
Ho ho ho oh, ho ho ho
Soni soni ankhiyon waali
Dil deja ya deja tu gaali
Soni soni ankhiyon waali
Dil deja ya deja re humko tu gaali

Hum tere deewane hain,
hum aashiq mastaane hain"

Nivi tied the dupatta around her waist and went towards Viren. She caught his collar and brought his closer and then pushed his away from her. She started singing

Jhoothi jhoothi batiyon waale
Bholi soorat, dil ke hai kaale
Bholi soorat, dil ke hai
dil dil yeh kaale

Yeh aashiq lut jaane hain,
dil sab de tut jaane hain

Sid, Divya and all their college friends too joined them

Aah aah aah...

Viren replied
Hmm, kyoon mujhse door khadi hai

Nivi retorted back
Badi masti tujhe chadi hai

Kyoon mujhse door khadi hai,
dil ke nazdeek badi hai
Aa lag jaa gale tu kisi bahaane se

Bahaane se, bahaane se

Badi masti tujhe chadi hai,
har ladki door khadi hai
Main aagayi phir bhi tere bulaane se
Bulaane se

Soch kar tha tujhe aana
Aakar vaapas naa jaana

Hum tere deewane hain,
hum aashiq mastaane hain

Aah aah aah aah...

Soni soni ankhiyon waali
Dil deja ya deja tu gaali

Bholi soorat, dil ke hai,
dil ke yeh kaale

Hum tere deewane hain,
hum aashiq mastaane hain

Hum tere deewane hain,
hum aashiq mastaane hain

Evereyone kept dancing. Viren and Nivi were dancing together happy that finally they were engaged. They stopped dancing stared at each other for a moment and hugged each other tightly while everyone kept dancing around them in a circle.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeeprajuNazzz16achu28Butifuleyesashred12moniluvskinshukdeepti_9-SilverDragon-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Sizzlerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Amazing Update Neetika . Loved it . Was totally imagining the scenes . Sorry for my late comment for Previous chapters . 

edwardcullen19

Butifuleyes Goldie
Butifuleyes
Butifuleyes

Posted: 16 December 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Very nice engagement cermony, everyone wants to pull Virens leg. Nicely done Neeti.

edwardcullen19

deepti_9 IF-Sizzlerz
deepti_9
deepti_9

Posted: 17 December 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
super update Neeti..enjoyed reading it so much..nivren are too good together..Embarrassed

edwardcullen19

achu28 Goldie
achu28
achu28

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
superb updates neeti.loved the entire engagement ceremony.was imagining the whole ceremony.

edwardcullen19

-SilverDragon- IF-Sizzlerz
-SilverDragon-
-SilverDragon-

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Awesome chapters Neeti, loved them both Big smile

edwardcullen19

Go to top