NivRen FF:Hum Tum *completed* (Page 23)

Post Reply New Post

Page 23 of 32

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepti_9

awesome update Neeti..u simply rock..loved the whole nivren scene.Embarrassed..both r very naughty.wating for next update as want to know what will viren demand from Nivi WinkEmbarrassed.Nivi beware n get readyWinkLOL

thanks Deepti for such a sweet commentHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepti_9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NivRen FF:Hum Tum *completed* (Page 23)" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achu28

awesome update neeti.very romantic and naughty one.loved nivrenSmile

thanks AchuEmbarrassed

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aamina-

Omg totally LOVED the update! I could just picture the whole scene. It kinda reminded me of HAKHK.
I really hope we one day get to see KinHa like this in a new show. Loved the way you described the cheekiness between them. Aww really looking forward to the next update. Keep up the awesome work hun.
x

aww thanks Aamina Wink love youHug

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RagvirFan123

Wonderful update loved it please continue soon 

thanks dearSmile

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:19am | IP Logged
NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM
CHAPTER 89

Nivi was running away from Viren, who was running behind her looking very keen to get hold of her. They both were laughing and finally Viren caught Nivi. He pulled her closer eying her lips. Nivi closed her eyes knowing what is going to happen. She caught Viren for support. Viren came closer to her lips. She was able to feel his breath falling on her face.
Suddenly something heavy fell on her face and she opened her eyes. She was lying comfortably on her bed. Divya was hitting her with a pillow yelling at her to wake up. The sunshine was falling straight on her face as Divya drew the curtains away from the window.
Nivi sat up while shielding her face from the sunlight with her hands. "What's the matter Di? You spoiled my dream" asked Nivi with anger.
"Matter ki bacchi!!!! I am trying to wake you up from such a long time." Divya retorted back.
"But why?" again Nivi said grumpily. Divya turned and looked back at her with wide eyes.
"But Why? Did you forgot what day it is Nivi? Really?" replied Divya in shock.
Nivi shook her head in 'yes'. Divya slapped her on the forehead lightly and said "Today is our Roka idiot."
Nivi stood up in shock. She stood there in shock for few moments. Divya placed her hand on Nivi's shoulder and shook her "Nivi !!!!! are you alright??????"
Nivi looked back at her with wide eyes and shrieked "Today is our roka". Before Divya could even reply, Nivi started to run in their room crazily and throwing stuffs like jewellery, sarees on the bed.
After watching her running crazily in the house, Divya quietly went inside the bathroom and brought a bucket of water and threw it on Nivi.
Nivi choked and looked at herself after getting wet and then shot an angry look at Divya. "Come out of your dreamland, Nivedita Maharani and help me in deciding what we should wear in roka?"
"I don't know anything about it Di. Oh god I am so tensed." Nivi again started worrying.
"Shut up Nivi and don't worry about the clothes too much. Anyways Sid and Viren had agreed to take us out for shopping today. So don't panic. Now get ready quickly. "
Divya and Nivi came out of the house quickly after a hurried breakfast and saw Viren, Sid and Niyati talking something and laughing while standing near a car. Suddenly Viren saw Nivi and a big smile started palying on his face.
He went towards her eying her with passion. Nivi felt a bit weird but still she gave him a weak smile. He let out his hand for her. Nivi was about to hold it when she heard Viren's voice
"Come Divya lets go."
He caught Divya's hand and proceeded towards the car. Nivi's mouth fell open with shock. How dare he?
Viren looked back at her and gave her a wink which made her more angry.
Niyati came and said "come Nivi. I am also coming with you guys."
Nivi smiled and went with her. In car she was about to sit next to Viren but he moved towards Niyati and again ignored her.
"Again how could he do anything like this with me?" Nivi thought
Soon they reached to their destination. Nivi kept throwing angry glances at Viren but he didn't seem bothered about her in any way.
They all came out of the car. Viren was about to enter in the shop when someone caught his wrist. He looked at Nivi who was holding his wrist looking dead angry and a bit mad as well.
"What's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me?" Nivi hissed in anger.
Viren stared at her for few moments, then removed his wrist from her grip and went inside without even bothering to answer her.
Now Nivi began to wonder what's wrong with him. Did she forgot something? Suddenly she heard Niyati calling out her name and telling her to come inside.
She entered in the shop and glanced at Viren who gave her a cold look. Now Nivi's hands were itching to strangle Viren's neck.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeepraju-Preetz-achu28pinkgalSanaJasmineReshJAlphabet26ashred12deepti_9FizaluvsKinshuk

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:22am | IP Logged
NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM
CHAPTER 90

She heard Niyati saying "Come Nivi select a dress for yourself, Divya already bought a very beautiful dress for herself."

Nivedita moved ahead breaking her stare at Viren.

Shopkeeper showed her many lehengas, very beautiful and perfect for her. But she didn't like any of those lehengas, all those looked a bit over the top glittery and heavy for an occasion like Roka.

She went around looking for other lehengas. Suddenly she saw a pure white lehenga clung to one of the statues placed there. She went near it and touched its fabric; it was a very delicate and soft fabric. She loved the pearl encrusted embroidery done on the border of the lehenga. It was looking very elegant, simple and beautiful. She turned towards others who were just staring at her. There was some kind of unusual expressions on Viren's face which Nivi chose to ignore.

"Di I loved this lehenga. I want this only." said Nivi happily admiring the lehenga in her hands.

All other looked at each other. Suddenly Viren shouted 'yes' punching air with his hands and started doing his victory dance.

Nivedita was dumbstruck to see him behaving like this. Nivi caught his hand and said "Come we are going to a good psychiatrist, you need one right now."

Viren kissed her hand and hugged her still laughing. Nivi looked at other still trying to figure out what exactly is happening. Niyati and Sid looked like someone fed them poison forcefully. All the people present in the shop were only looking at them.

Viren turned towards them and held his tongue out at Niyati and Sid and said "See I told you guys I will win."

"Yeah right" Niyati replied sarcastically.

Nivi looked at them and said "What's happening? Can anyone explain?"

Viren replied cheerfully "I will explain Nivi. Actually few months before you came here, I came here with Di as she wanted to do some shopping. I saw this white lehenga you are holding right now and liked it for you. I wanted to buy it but then Di said may be you might not like it. But I was sure that you will love it. Then we both had a tiff and we both placed a bet. I said you will only chose this dress for roka but Di denied this and Sid too supported her. But See I won."

Niyati smiled at Nivi "Seriously you guys are made for each other. So you chose your dress, Divya is also finished with her shopping. Come lets go."

"But Di jewellery?" Nivi interrupted.

"Don't worry about that. Mom is coming back in Shimla today as since it's a ritual that at roka, the bride will wear the jewellery given by her to be mom-in-law. She will gift you some." Niyati explained

While they all were heading towards the exit, Nivi felt someone tugging her dupatta. She looked it was Viren. Now it was her turn to ignore him.

She went with Divya and also chose to sit next to Divya in the car. Nivi was entering back in Sharma house when someone grabbed her waist and pinned her against the wall.

Nivi instantly knew who the person might be and looked replied while her eyes "What do you want Viren?"

"Why are ignoring me Nivi?" said Viren.

Nivi opened her eyes and looked at him "You were doing the same with me so you don't have any right to question me."

"I am so sorry Nivi. I didn't wanted to do this but Di was keeping an eye on us. She thought I might tell you about our bet that's why I had to do this." Viren explained.

"Its ok" replied Nivi still a bit angry with Viren.

Viren stared at her quickly kissed her cheeks and again said 'sorry' while making a cute face.

Nivi blushed when he kissed her and felt her anger disappearing in thin air. She hugged Viren "I don't like it when you ignore me."

"I know Nivi" said Viren while stroking her hairs with his hands. Nivi turned to go when Viren again pulled her and whispered in her ears "wait for me tonight."

Nivi's eyes widened with shock "No way Viren. Someone might see us." But Viren was not here to listen to her, he already ran towards Sood's house and again shouted "And Don't forget about your promise."

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

vishdeepraju-Preetz-achu28ButifuleyesSanaJasmineReshJAlphabet26ashred12moniluvskinshukdeepti_9FizaluvsKinshuk

achu28

Goldie

achu28

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
wow neeti superb updates.i just loved it.loved nivren.when i was reading the chapter i was thinking our nivi in that white lehenga and viren admiring herEmbarrassed.

edwardcullen19

Butifuleyes

Goldie

Butifuleyes

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Wonderful ud Neeti, sorry like button did not work for me. So everything was dream lol. Will be waiting for ur nxt ud.

edwardcullen19

Post Reply New Post

Go to top