Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Will update 1 more chapter this week...Wedding ceremonies are gonna start from next update
happy reading guys...hit the like button and please do comment for the last few updates of this ff😊
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Neeti u surprised me by dedicating your update to me.love u too sweetheart🤗.u know na i m big fan of your ff's.u truely a fab writer. thanx so much for dedicating this update to me.☺️.n as usual fab update.nivi forgetting her own birthday so silly of her.  wating to know what is the gift viren wants from nivi.hope nivi gives what viren is expecting as this time its her chance to do something for viren😉
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely chapters Neeti, lol Nivi forgot her Birthday and now I want to know what the gift is, can't wait for you to update 😃
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: FizaluvsKinshuk

Lovely chapters Neeti, lol Nivi forgot her Birthday and now I want to know what the gift is, can't wait for you to update 😃

thanks for the comment Fiza dear 🤗..love you😳
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepti_9

Neeti u surprised me by dedicating your update to me.love u too sweetheart🤗.u know na i m big fan of your ff's.u truely a fab writer. thanx so much for dedicating this update to me.☺️.n as usual fab update.nivi forgetting her own birthday so silly of her.  wating to know what is the gift viren wants from nivi.hope nivi gives what viren is expecting as this time its her chance to do something for viren😉

😳😳😳😳😳😳 Bas Deepti, kitni tarif karogi yaar 😳😳😳

Your words always cheer me up sweetheart...love you...love you so much 😳🤗☺️

edwardcullen19 thumbnail

This update is dedicated to vishdeepraju...a silent member of our member but always read both of my ff and once sent me a pm when i was not well and wasn't updating my ff...mwwah thanks you for reading my ff always dear🤗

NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM

CHAPTER 97

-Mehendi-

Next morning, after waking up a bit late then usual all thanks to their night adventure, Viren got ready and went downstairs for breakfast. He was eating his breakfast quietly when Niyati joined them. He totally forgot about their wedding rituals after the amazing birthday celebration with Nivi. He kept smiling while remembering it which didn't went unnoticed by everyone present on the dinning table. They all tried to hide their smile thinking he might be happy about his wedding. No one actually knew the real reason behind Viren's smile.

Nivi was about to get up from bed when Divya engulfed her in a tight bone-cracking hug. "Di do you want to kill me?" Nivi shouted
Ignoring it, Divya happily jumped on the bed and beamed at Nivi once again hugging her tight "HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIVI!!!!"
"Aww...Thanks Di..." Nivi smiled at Divya.
"So who wished you first?" asked Divya knowing the answer.
"You know Viren did. Didn't you?" Said Nivi. Divya shook her head. Resting her head on Nivi's pillow "You know today is our Mehendi."
"Really ???" Nivi said getting excited. Divya sat up straight and added "yeah and come down soon. The Sood's will come here in evening to give the shagun mehendi. Dadi and Maa want to decorate the house for it. They are panicking very much."
"I will come soon. Di, Is Viren coming?"
Throwing a pillow at Nivi, Divya ran out from the room shouting "Bridegroom is not allowed in Mehendi ceremony, Nivi DUMBO !!!"
The excitement which was bubbling inside Nivi's heart died instantly and she got up muttering and cursing the person who made these rules.

Viren was walking towards the parking stand. He knew about Mehendi ceremony to be held today. He was sad that today he will not get to see Nivi as instructed by Dadi, Taiji, Maa and Niyati Di much to his annoyance. He kept cursing peoples who made these rules under his breath. Feeling very sad, he thought it's better to go to office. When he wasn't allowed to take part in Mehendi, then what will he do in home?
He opened the gate of the car to be closed again by Niyati. She was smirking at Viren. "Oh God Di, did you promised anyone to haunt your brother till his last breath?"
"Yeah I promised my Soon-to-be Bhabhi about it."
"Don't you get bored of poking your nose in your brother's life?"
"Of course not. It's my favorite time pass."
"Whatever but I am not in a mood for this, Di. Please go and eat your husband's head."
"Okay Okay I am going. I just came to tell you that the bangles you gave Nivi as her birthday present are too beautiful." Niyati said looking very happy. Viren who was about to open the car's gate turned towards her looking shocked "How do you know about it Di?"
"I know everything about you, stupid. I saw them the day you bought them and was busy in admiring it in your room." said Niyati pulling Viren's cheeks. Viren feeling embarrassed avoided looking at his Di. Niyati laughed at him. "You blush like girls Viren." added Niyati running away from Viren. Viren shook his head while smiling at his crazy sister.

After reaching office, Viren got busy in attending few important business meetings. He was taking a long break from office for his marriage so he tried to complete work as much as he could. Throughout the day, Viren didn't get time to relax.
On the other hand, Nivi while decorating the house kept thinking about what to gift Viren. She thought about every single thing but she didn't liked anything to gift Viren. Everyone wished her a happy birthday. Soon her college friends came to her house and wished her, bringing a small cake too. She once again celebrated her birthday with her family, Dadasaheb, Dadi, Chanchal, Jawahar, Niyati, Aditya, Nitya and her college friends. Viren and Sid were not present there. They all noticed the bangles in her hands and asked who gifted it. When everyone got to know that Viren gifted her bangles, they all teased her so much that she ran away from there looking like a red tomato. Meanwhile she missed Viren a lot. They both didn't saw each other since last night.

Nivi came down dressed in a simple green anarkali suit for the mehendi whereas Divya wore a royal blue anarkali for the mehendi. Soon Dadi, Vandan Taiji, Chanchal and Niyati came with Shagun ki mehendi. Girls kept dancing on some bollywood songs. Soon Mehendi artists started to draw beautiful mehendi patterns on Nivi and Divya's hands. Soon Nivi's phone started ringing.It was Viren. Nivi requested Niyati attend the call as her hands were covered with mehendi. Grinning broadly at her, Niyati attended the call and kept the phone near Nivi's ear.
"Hey sweet heart !!!!" she head Viren's voice.
"What sweetheart !!!! Now you got time to call me Viren. I am not talking with you. It looks like you already got bored from me." Nivi complained.
"It's not like that Nivi. I just wanted to wrap some important work so that we can on a long honeymoon." Viren teased her
"Viren !!!!" Nivi blushed.
"I wish I could see your blush." Viren again teased her.
"Stop it." Nivi shouted whereas Niyati giggled.

"What's the groom's name? It needs to be drawn in your mehendi." The artist asked Nivi.
"Tell her to write ranjha." Viren said who heard all.
"Stop it Viren." said Nivi while she heard Viren's laughter.
Viren kept talking to Nivi throughout the mehendi. Once the mehendi ceremony got over, Viren hung up saying that he got some work to do.

Viren only got free after 10 pm to return home. After talking to Nivi till 8 pm, he once again started working and didn't checked his phone. Stepping out from the office, he checked his phone to see 15 missed calls and 10 new messages. It was from Nivi.
Nivi-'Meet me in the garden at 11:30 pm.'
Viren smiled. She might want to show her mehendi, thought Viren while driving back to home. He quietly ate his dinner and went to his room to take rest. He was feeling very tired and didn't knew when he fell asleep. Nivi kept waiting for him in the garden. When she got tired of waiting for him, she sneaked inside Sood's mansion. Looking around carefully, she proceeded towards Viren's room. She entered inside Viren's room to see him sleeping. She closed the door. Feeling very furious, she tried to wake Viren but he didn't woke up.
She splashed some cold water on his face. Feeling cold water on his face, Viren got up and was about to shout when Nivi closed his mouth with her palm and glared at Viren. Seeing Nivi, Viren calmed down and gestured her to sit besides him, wiping water from his face. Nivi caught his collar and pulled his face near her. Viren got scared to see Nivi furious.
"What happened?" Viren said meekly.
"I told you to meet me in the garden and you are sleeping here." Nivi hissed furiously.
Viren gulped and caught his ears "I am sorry Nivi. I was so tired that I didn't knew when I slept off." Nivi calmed down a bit and sat besides him quietly.
There was silence between them for few minutes. Viren kept glancing at her, finally spoke still feeling a bit scared "Why you wanted to meet me?"
Nivi glared at him and said "I don't want to tell you." Viren hugged her tight and once again apologized. Smiling a bit, Nivi nodded at him. Viren caught her hands and looked at her almost black mehendi.
"Wow it's so dark. You know what it means Nivi, right?" Viren teased her while kissing her palms.
Blushing furiously, Nivi nodded and hugged him hiding her face in his chest. "It means you love me very much."
"But you already know that don't you?"
"Yeah."
"So is that all why you wanted to meet me?"
Nivi looked up at him and said "No Actually I wanted to give you a gift." Viren's face lit up with excitement "really ??? so give me."
Nivi gave him a small rectangular box. Feeling curious, he unwrapped it and opened the gift.
It was a shining heart shaped green colored stone. Tears started to form in his eyes.
"You kept it till now???"
"Of course how can I forget it? It was our...
"Finder's keeper." They said together.

Flashback

"Viren please give it to me. I saw it first." said a small girl wearing a sky blue frock running behind a small boy who wore a blue tee-shirt and black jeans.
"No Nivi I got it first. So it's my Finder's keeper." replied that boy and ran away.

Few months later

Nivi was about to sit in the car. She was going to leave Shimla. But she was too lost in her own grief to notice this. She lost her mother a week ago. The car started to take her away. Soon, Viren ran towards the car and banged on the window to stop the car. Nivi looked at him and told the driver to stop the car. She went out to see Viren's face shining with tears. He ran and hugged her. He thrust something in her open palm. It was the same stone. A small smile played on Nivi's lips seeing it.
"Your finder's keeper." said Nivi.
"No, Our finder's keeper. Keep it as a token of our friendship" Viren corrected her. She hugged Viren for the last time and sat in the car. She kept waving her hand at Viren till the car went out of sight. Viren fell on his knees and started crying.

They once again smiled at each other. For them, time never mattered; It was their love which kept them attracting each other to be together. Their love was their strength always. While relaxing in each others arms, they realized this.

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 11 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
I always wanted to show this from the starting of my ff...will once again update this week...happy reading 😊
deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Awesome update Neeti.so this was the gift Viren wanted from Nivi.wating for next update soon😛
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Sweet Chapter Neeti, loved it 😃
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepti_9

Awesome update Neeti.so this was the gift Viren wanted from Nivi.wating for next update soon😛

thanks Deepti dear😳😳