Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: -aamina-

Omg totally LOVED the update! I could just picture the whole scene. It kinda reminded me of HAKHK.
I really hope we one day get to see KinHa like this in a new show. Loved the way you described the cheekiness between them. Aww really looking forward to the next update. Keep up the awesome work hun.
x

aww thanks Aamina ๐Ÿ˜‰ love you๐Ÿค—
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: RagvirFan123

Wonderful update loved it please continue soon 

thanks dear๐Ÿ˜Š
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM
CHAPTER 89

Nivi was running away from Viren, who was running behind her looking very keen to get hold of her. They both were laughing and finally Viren caught Nivi. He pulled her closer eying her lips. Nivi closed her eyes knowing what is going to happen. She caught Viren for support. Viren came closer to her lips. She was able to feel his breath falling on her face.
Suddenly something heavy fell on her face and she opened her eyes. She was lying comfortably on her bed. Divya was hitting her with a pillow yelling at her to wake up. The sunshine was falling straight on her face as Divya drew the curtains away from the window.
Nivi sat up while shielding her face from the sunlight with her hands. "What's the matter Di? You spoiled my dream" asked Nivi with anger.
"Matter ki bacchi!!!! I am trying to wake you up from such a long time." Divya retorted back.
"But why?" again Nivi said grumpily. Divya turned and looked back at her with wide eyes.
"But Why? Did you forgot what day it is Nivi? Really?" replied Divya in shock.
Nivi shook her head in 'yes'. Divya slapped her on the forehead lightly and said "Today is our Roka idiot."
Nivi stood up in shock. She stood there in shock for few moments. Divya placed her hand on Nivi's shoulder and shook her "Nivi !!!!! are you alright??????"
Nivi looked back at her with wide eyes and shrieked "Today is our roka". Before Divya could even reply, Nivi started to run in their room crazily and throwing stuffs like jewellery, sarees on the bed.
After watching her running crazily in the house, Divya quietly went inside the bathroom and brought a bucket of water and threw it on Nivi.
Nivi choked and looked at herself after getting wet and then shot an angry look at Divya. "Come out of your dreamland, Nivedita Maharani and help me in deciding what we should wear in roka?"
"I don't know anything about it Di. Oh god I am so tensed." Nivi again started worrying.
"Shut up Nivi and don't worry about the clothes too much. Anyways Sid and Viren had agreed to take us out for shopping today. So don't panic. Now get ready quickly. "
Divya and Nivi came out of the house quickly after a hurried breakfast and saw Viren, Sid and Niyati talking something and laughing while standing near a car. Suddenly Viren saw Nivi and a big smile started palying on his face.
He went towards her eying her with passion. Nivi felt a bit weird but still she gave him a weak smile. He let out his hand for her. Nivi was about to hold it when she heard Viren's voice
"Come Divya lets go."
He caught Divya's hand and proceeded towards the car. Nivi's mouth fell open with shock. How dare he?
Viren looked back at her and gave her a wink which made her more angry.
Niyati came and said "come Nivi. I am also coming with you guys."
Nivi smiled and went with her. In car she was about to sit next to Viren but he moved towards Niyati and again ignored her.
"Again how could he do anything like this with me?" Nivi thought
Soon they reached to their destination. Nivi kept throwing angry glances at Viren but he didn't seem bothered about her in any way.
They all came out of the car. Viren was about to enter in the shop when someone caught his wrist. He looked at Nivi who was holding his wrist looking dead angry and a bit mad as well.
"What's wrong with you? Why are you ignoring me?" Nivi hissed in anger.
Viren stared at her for few moments, then removed his wrist from her grip and went inside without even bothering to answer her.
Now Nivi began to wonder what's wrong with him. Did she forgot something? Suddenly she heard Niyati calling out her name and telling her to come inside.
She entered in the shop and glanced at Viren who gave her a cold look. Now Nivi's hands were itching to strangle Viren's neck.

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
CHAPTER 90

She heard Niyati saying "Come Nivi select a dress for yourself, Divya already bought a very beautiful dress for herself."

Nivedita moved ahead breaking her stare at Viren.

Shopkeeper showed her many lehengas, very beautiful and perfect for her. But she didn't like any of those lehengas, all those looked a bit over the top glittery and heavy for an occasion like Roka.

She went around looking for other lehengas. Suddenly she saw a pure white lehenga clung to one of the statues placed there. She went near it and touched its fabric; it was a very delicate and soft fabric. She loved the pearl encrusted embroidery done on the border of the lehenga. It was looking very elegant, simple and beautiful. She turned towards others who were just staring at her. There was some kind of unusual expressions on Viren's face which Nivi chose to ignore.

"Di I loved this lehenga. I want this only." said Nivi happily admiring the lehenga in her hands.

All other looked at each other. Suddenly Viren shouted 'yes' punching air with his hands and started doing his victory dance.

Nivedita was dumbstruck to see him behaving like this. Nivi caught his hand and said "Come we are going to a good psychiatrist, you need one right now."

Viren kissed her hand and hugged her still laughing. Nivi looked at other still trying to figure out what exactly is happening. Niyati and Sid looked like someone fed them poison forcefully. All the people present in the shop were only looking at them.

Viren turned towards them and held his tongue out at Niyati and Sid and said "See I told you guys I will win."

"Yeah right" Niyati replied sarcastically.

Nivi looked at them and said "What's happening? Can anyone explain?"

Viren replied cheerfully "I will explain Nivi. Actually few months before you came here, I came here with Di as she wanted to do some shopping. I saw this white lehenga you are holding right now and liked it for you. I wanted to buy it but then Di said may be you might not like it. But I was sure that you will love it. Then we both had a tiff and we both placed a bet. I said you will only chose this dress for roka but Di denied this and Sid too supported her. But See I won."

Niyati smiled at Nivi "Seriously you guys are made for each other. So you chose your dress, Divya is also finished with her shopping. Come lets go."

"But Di jewellery?" Nivi interrupted.

"Don't worry about that. Mom is coming back in Shimla today as since it's a ritual that at roka, the bride will wear the jewellery given by her to be mom-in-law. She will gift you some." Niyati explained

While they all were heading towards the exit, Nivi felt someone tugging her dupatta. She looked it was Viren. Now it was her turn to ignore him.

She went with Divya and also chose to sit next to Divya in the car. Nivi was entering back in Sharma house when someone grabbed her waist and pinned her against the wall.

Nivi instantly knew who the person might be and looked replied while her eyes "What do you want Viren?"

"Why are ignoring me Nivi?" said Viren.

Nivi opened her eyes and looked at him "You were doing the same with me so you don't have any right to question me."

"I am so sorry Nivi. I didn't wanted to do this but Di was keeping an eye on us. She thought I might tell you about our bet that's why I had to do this." Viren explained.

"Its ok" replied Nivi still a bit angry with Viren.

Viren stared at her quickly kissed her cheeks and again said 'sorry' while making a cute face.

Nivi blushed when he kissed her and felt her anger disappearing in thin air. She hugged Viren "I don't like it when you ignore me."

"I know Nivi" said Viren while stroking her hairs with his hands. Nivi turned to go when Viren again pulled her and whispered in her ears "wait for me tonight."

Nivi's eyes widened with shock "No way Viren. Someone might see us." But Viren was not here to listen to her, he already ran towards Sood's house and again shouted "And Don't forget about your promise."

achu28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow neeti superb updates.i just loved it.loved nivren.when i was reading the chapter i was thinking our nivi in that white lehenga and viren admiring her๐Ÿ˜ณ.
Butifuleyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful ud Neeti, sorry like button did not work for me. So everything was dream lol. Will be waiting for ur nxt ud.
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful chapter as usual Neeti, loved it when Nivedita chose the dress that Viren had chosen for her from before, that's why they are made for each other ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
CHAPTER 91

Nivedita was getting ready for the roka while thinking about Viren and blushing. She was looking like an angel in the white lehenga. She kept looking at her reflection. She was sure that Viren will forget everything else when he will see her tonight. She knew that Viren will keep drooling over her as she was looking simply gorgeous.
But still one thing made her restless. The roka was about to start but still Viren's mom didn't came and gave her jewellery. She never met Viren's mom but always heard about her from Viren and Niyati. She was so engrossed in the family business that Nivi will not be surprised if she missed her own son's roka today. But from what she heard from Niyati she knew that Chanchal,  love Viren and Niyati a lot.
Nivi was still thinking about Viren's mom when Divya entered in the room looking very beautiful in a peach colored lehenga. The diamond necklace she was wearing looked just perfect with the outfit. With the search look on her face, Nivi knew that Divya was searching her only.
 "Nivi you still didn't got ready? Our roka is about to start." Divya started hyperventilating.
"Di Viren's mom still didn't came and you know what Niyati Di said. By the way Taiji gifted you such a beautiful diamond set."
"Oh this, Sid's Mom gave it when we both came back from shopping today. Chanchal Aunty still didn't came, then what will you do Nivi?"
"Maybe I should something from my collection." Nivi stood up and took out the jewellery box from her cupboard.
Suddenly, someone knocked on the door. Nivi opened the door to see Vandana taiji and Chanchal standing outside with a huge smile on their face.

Viren was pacing up and down in Sood's mansion. Looking more handsome in his black sherwani today, he was getting impatient to see Nivi. From so many days he was imagining how Nivi will look in that white lehenga but still he knew that what he fantasized will be less stunning than the reality. He knew that Nivi will look very gorgeous today but he was not able to wait for it. In afternoon, when his mom, dad, dadasaheb and dadi, he went and greeted and hugged everyone happily. He didn't wanted to discuss the past in which his mother always ignored him and his Di. He wanted to start afresh with everything. This surprised Chanchal and touched her heart. All were happy to be there for Sid and Viren' s marriage.

Nivi immediately touched Vandana taiji's feet and was about to touch Chanchal's feet when she held her back by placing her hands on Nivi's shoulders. This confused Nivi but she was happy when Chanchal hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead while looking at her with admiration.
"I knew my Viren's choice will be the best. I am so glad that atlast I met you bhabhi always talked about you. I am honored to be the mother-in-law of such a beautiful and kind-heart girl. You changed my Viren a lot with your love."
Nivi felt very happy to hear all this from Chanchal. She just smiled at her. Chanchal continued "I am sorry beta, I came a bit late. Here is your jewellery."
Nivi looked at the pile of jewellery boxes in Chanchal's hand. "But all this..." said Nivi
"Yeah it's all for you for roka. Isn't it enough?" questioned Chanchal
"Its much more than enough. What was the need for all this Maa? I am sorry can I call you Maa?" replied Nivi apprehensively.
"Offcourse Beta, It was necessary to buy all this although I know you prefer to look simple but I thought why not make a good impression on my to be bahu..." Chanchal giggled.
Nivi couldn't help to realize that Viren's mom was indeed a very sweet person just like Viren. She helped Nivi in getting ready.
Viren was still pacing at the entrance of Sood's mansion looking at Sharma's house waiting for Nivi when Niyati called him and said "Viren you are waiting for Nivi right? But she is there inside the Sood's mansion in Mom's room."
"What but when did she came?" Viren was shocked
"Just few minutes when you were talking with Sid." replied Niyati innocently.
Viren ran inside. After he was gone, Niyati started laughing. She once again managed to fool
Viren.

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
CHAPTER 92

Viren ran inside Chanchal's room to see Nitya sitting there playing with her toys. Once she saw Viren, she ran and hugged Viren's leg "Mamu !!!!"
Viren picked her in his arms and kissed her on cheeks "So My princess, what are you doing here? My My,  Princess you are looking so gorgeous."
Nitya gave him a toothy smile "Thank you Mamu. Maa told me that you are searching for Nivi aunty. She is not here Mamu, She was getting ready in her room at Dadi's house."
"Really? But how come My Princess know all this?" said Viren while thinking about Niyati Di's lie to him.
"Mamu I went there with Maa. Nivi Aunty is looking like a fairy you know just like the fairy in stories you told me at night."
"I know she is a fairy who brings happiness in your Mamu's life. By the way from Now you should call him Nivi Mami not Nivi aunty." said Viren lost in Nivi' s thoughts
"Why?"
"Because your Mamu love this fairy a lot and is going to marry her." explained Viren.
"Just like the prince in your stories?" questioned Nitya
Viren shook his head in agreement.
When Viren went downstairs with Nitya in his arms, he saw everyone gathered in the hall. But his eyes were searching for only one person and there she was taking blessings from Dadasaheb and Dadi and talking animatedly with them. He knew Nivi was always their favorite.
He still wasn't able to see her properly as her back was turned towards him. He came downstairs and was still trying to get a glimpse of her when Nitya tugged his sherwani and he shifted his attention back to her.
He handed Nitya to Niyati still a bit angry over her prank. Niyati apologized and hugged him.
When he looked back, he saw Nivi was not there. Suddenly someone placed hands on his eyes. He smirked and said "I know Its you. Now open my eyes, I am dying to see you."
Nivi giggled. Viren caught her hands and brought her in front of him. He opened his eyes slowly. There she was, standing in front of him, giggling and looking dead gorgeous.
Viren felt like his heart stopped beating for few moments. Nitya was right, she was indeed looking like a fairy in this dress and the jewellery she wore just magnified her beauty. "How  I look Viren ?" Nivi asked .He was too dumbstruck to answer her. He kept looking at her trying to memorize the breath taking sight in his eyes.
Nivi made a face and said "Viren atleast reply na. Am I looking that bad ?"
"No you are looking to beautiful to be true." replied Viren in his dreamy voice. Nivi blushed and looked down.

The Roka ceremony started. Viren and Nivi , Sid and Divya were sitting together while Vandana did the arti of Sid and Divya and Chanchal did the arti of Viren and Nivi. They applied tilak on their forehead and sprinkled some flower petals and rice on them. Nivi and Viren stared at each happily. Engagement rings brought forward in front of them. Sid and Divya made each other wear the rings. Now it was Nivi and Viren's turn. Viren picked up the ring and held Nivi's shaking hand in his. He slipped the ring in Nivi's finger carefully while staring at Nivi. Everyone clapped. Nivi picked up the ring while trying to calm herself down. She took Viren's hand lightly and with great efforts, she was able to slip the ring in Viren's finger. Everyone cheered and started congratulating Viren-Nivi and Sid-Divya. Their college friends were also there. After the ring ceremony was done, Viren hugged Nivi tightly not caring about other. Everyone whistled at Nivi and Viren.
Nivi was talking with someone when She heard Viren singing.
"Ae hey hey hey hey hey hey,
oh ho ho ho ho ho ho
Ho ho ho oh, ho ho ho
Soni soni ankhiyon waali
Dil deja ya deja tu gaali
Soni soni ankhiyon waali
Dil deja ya deja re humko tu gaali

Hum tere deewane hain,
hum aashiq mastaane hain"

Nivi tied the dupatta around her waist and went towards Viren. She caught his collar and brought his closer and then pushed his away from her. She started singing

Jhoothi jhoothi batiyon waale
Bholi soorat, dil ke hai kaale
Bholi soorat, dil ke hai
dil dil yeh kaale

Yeh aashiq lut jaane hain,
dil sab de tut jaane hain

Sid, Divya and all their college friends too joined them

Aah aah aah...

Viren replied
Hmm, kyoon mujhse door khadi hai

Nivi retorted back
Badi masti tujhe chadi hai

Kyoon mujhse door khadi hai,
dil ke nazdeek badi hai
Aa lag jaa gale tu kisi bahaane se

Bahaane se, bahaane se

Badi masti tujhe chadi hai,
har ladki door khadi hai
Main aagayi phir bhi tere bulaane se
Bulaane se

Soch kar tha tujhe aana
Aakar vaapas naa jaana

Hum tere deewane hain,
hum aashiq mastaane hain

Aah aah aah aah...

Soni soni ankhiyon waali
Dil deja ya deja tu gaali

Bholi soorat, dil ke hai,
dil ke yeh kaale

Hum tere deewane hain,
hum aashiq mastaane hain

Hum tere deewane hain,
hum aashiq mastaane hain

Evereyone kept dancing. Viren and Nivi were dancing together happy that finally they were engaged. They stopped dancing stared at each other for a moment and hugged each other tightly while everyone kept dancing around them in a circle.

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Amazing Update Neetika . Loved it . Was totally imagining the scenes . Sorry for my late comment for Previous chapters .