Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
simply beautiful...enjoyed a lot...thnks for d pm niti sweets...waiting eagerly for the next chapters..
-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful update really sorry for the late comment please do continue soon. 😊
ash_nivren thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice update neeti...loved it..both chaptrs are really romantic..😍..wow viren selected dress for nivi..he is damn romantic..waiting for ur new updates..
UZIS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

super duper updates...my polished writer...πŸ˜³πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

deepti_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

nice update as usual Neeti...had to say viren always find nivi where ever she goesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³...n ...wating for next update ...😊

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Neetika Excellent scenes Dear,  JUst love the way u portrayed Nivren Romance, Sooo very Beautfiul  cannot wait for tnext chapter

-SilverDragon- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Please continue soon waiting for your update. 😊

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
                                     NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM
                                        CHAPTER 69

They all packed up their stuff for the wedding and left for Chandigarh around 5 am in the morning. They all were pretty excited about their trip. While the others decided to travel through the car, Viren and Aditya decided to have a bike race. Nivi stopped them a lot from doing the bike race but they ignored her.

The race was about to kick start when Viren looked up at Nivi and said "wanna have a ride Nivi? Well you are my lucky charm and I can't go ahead without you. Come and let's just enjoy the ride."

Nivi looked at Viren in disbelief and then sat behind Viren on the bike.  Viren and Aditya looked up each other and winked. Then the race started. The bikes went past the others in jet speed. They both were driving the bike at a very high speed. Nivi felt like she is gonna fell down from the bike any moment. She always got scared from high speed and at such a high speed, she was unable to see anything and was about to faint.  She wrapped her hands around Viren's stomach and rested her head on his back while closing her eyes.

Viren looked up at Nivi's reflection in the rear view mirror of the bike and felt kind of ashamed of himself. He always knew that Nivi get scared from high speed then why he took her along in the bike. "I am so stupid." Viren thought in his mind and slowed down the speed of the bike.

Meanwhile Aditya who went ahead in the bike race looked back to see Viren slowing down his bike's speed and looking at Nivi. He realized that Nivi might not be feeling well. Suddenly, his phone began to ring. He stopped his bike at the roadside and picked up the call. He got the news that his mother is not well. He got tensed and decided to go back to Nainitaal. He began to wait for the others.

Viren and Nivi joined him and in few minutes, others joined them too. Aditya informed them about his mother's ailing health and said "may be I might not attend the wedding now as mom is not well. Now I am going back to Nainitaal ASAP. You guys continue your journey."

Viren said "No Aditya we all will go with you. If auntyji is not well, then we all should go and visit her." Others nodded their head in support of Viren.

"No guys you all just go now. We all informed Tarun that we will arrive there tomorrow. He might feel bad if we all went Nainitaal. You guys just go."

Niyati too supported Aditya and said "yes you all go. I will go with Aditya. In the hospital, as an intern I have got enough experience to take care of Aditya's mother. I will go with him."

After repeated insistence from Aditya and Niyati, others went off for Chandigarh. After Nivi, Viren, Sid, Divya and others was gone, Niyati stared at Aditya and said "now tell me what happened to Auntyji?"

Aditya replied while looking down "nothing serious Niyati."

Niyati shouted at Aditya "don't lie to me Aditya. Why are you not able to look at me? I know you are telling a lie, that's why you are looking down. I know you very well Aditya"

edwardcullen19 thumbnail
                                                NIVEDITA AND VIREN: HUM TUM
                                        CHAPTER 70

"Sorry Niyati, actually mom got a major heart attack." Aditya told the truth to Niyati while looking very tensed.

"Oh my god! then we should reach there as soon as possible. Just leave from here Aditya." Niyati too got tensed now. They both left together on the bike to reach to the nearby airport and get a flight for Nainitaal.

It was around midnight when Viren stopped the bike and Sid stopped the car nearby a tea stall to take a break from driving. All others fell asleep in the car using one another's shoulder as pillow. Sid went out of the car and sat on a nearby bench.

Viren was about to join Sid when he felt Nivi's grip around his stomach and saw Nivi sleeping peacefully while holding him and head resting on his back. He did not wanted to wake up Nivi. He placed her head on his shoulder and wrapped her hands around his waist quietly making that sure that Nivi does not wake up and  then sat  on the bike facing the tea shop.

Viren and Sid quietly began to sip tea and samosas when Divya too joined them. She woke up due to Hemlata's call on her mobile to enquire about their journey.

When Divya saw Nivi sleeping, she woke her up before Viren could stop her from doing the same. Nivi woke up while rubbing her eyes innocently and said "what happened? Did we reach Chandigarh?"

"No Madam we are still on the way, just taking a break." Viren replied while Nivi yawned.

Nivi decided to take a walk while Viren got tea for her. He saw her looking up the sky. He joined her and said "kya dekh rahi ho madam?"

"Stars dekh rahi hoon. You know Viren, whenever I used to cry while remembering Maa, Dadi ma used to take me to the terrace. She used to point at the most shining star in the sky and told me that my mother became a star and she is there. But the funny thing is I used to look at the chand and always said one thing "that's my mother watching me and smiling at me". I always saw chand as my mother and I loved to watch chand. You know I feel like maa is smiling at me and blessing me." Nivi replied still looking at the sky. Viren wrapped a shawl around her shoulder as it got quite cold and offered her tea. Nivi smiled at Viren and again looked up in the sky.

In Nainitaal, Aditya was sitting on a chair and was waiting outside the ward where the doctors were treating his mother. He did not knew when tears fell down from his eyes. After 4-5 hours, Niyati who was also there looking after his mother with the fellow doctors came out of the ward and sighed in relief. Anurag looked at her and questioned her "Maa kaisi hain?"

"Anurag she is out of danger now." Niyati informed him. Aditya felt a bit relaxed. He looked up at Niyati and hugged her. He began to cry like a small kid. Niyati felt awkward when Anurag hugged her. She did not knew how to console Aditya. She hugged him back and said "it's alright Aditya."

Aditya got a call from Nivi. He broke from the hug and glanced at Niyati and picked up the call. He informed Nivi that his mother is alright now. After talking with Nivi, he turned to see Niyati standing there holding a glass of water. He took glass of water from her and thanked her. Niyati smiled sadly and went in the ward. Aditya kept looking at her till she disappeared into the ward again.

"Thank god auntyji is fine now." Nivi told Viren. "poor Aditya, he have to go through all this. Glad Di is there with him." Viren said quietly.

Nivi remembered the moment when Niyati told her that she love Aditya and smiled thinking maybe their journey of love might begin now. Viren saw her smiling and He questioned her "why are you smiling?"

" Nothing." Nivi lied quickly. "I know what you are thinking. You are thinking about Di and Aditya." Viren replied her coolly.

"How come you know what I am thinking?" Nivi got confused. "Nivi I know you since our childhood and I know my Di too. I know she love Aditya. You know it's not difficult to know about your loved ones feelings when they are so close to you. I know this from 3 years but never told this to anyone as I know telling this to anyone might hurt Di. I am waiting to see what destiny has stored for her" Viren told Nivi the truth he knew from a long time.

Viren stared at Nivi and continued "and when you love someone, you don't need to find them." He caught her hand and placed it over her heart "you will find them in your heart. Your mother is there in your heart, not in the sky."

Nivi and Viren caught each others hand lovingly and hugged each other. The moon in the sky was the only one who witnessed this beautiful interaction.

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 12 years ago
edwardcullen19 thumbnail
hi all ...sorry for not updating since a long time as you all know that i was ill...i don't know if the parts i updated make any sense or not...nowdays giving my pre boards exams...will try my best to update soon...forgive my mistakes