Celebrity Fan Clubs

   

~~kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai~~thread n)11 (Page 147)

Post Reply New Post

Page 147 of 151

Piu.

Goldie

Piu.

Joined: 29 May 2011

Posts: 1575

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

iqbal khan @ Miqbalkhan

on 17th Feb..      Who to vote for? kutta or kameena?

---------------------------------------

Confused

can anyone explain??

emmm i personally can'tLOL

where is Priyanka??  and how come she forgot to share this tweet.. LOL

janbuzke yeh post nahi kiya maine
17th feb ko election huva tha mumbai mein tab ke tweet hai

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai~~thread n)11 (Page 147)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.AngadKripa.

IF-Rockerz

.AngadKripa.

Joined: 11 September 2010

Posts: 5708

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

[QUOTE=angadkripa_fan] hello Anju whats up?
WHAT is this new serial of gurmeet that u are watching?

Nadia!!!! Nothing is new yaar. But his new show is Punar Vivah[/QUOTE]
<font color="#ff0000">same here dear i am boredDead
@THE underlined :what is it about?
</font>

Watch any good movies lately?
The guy is widowed and has two daughters. The girl is divorced and has one son. And the show is about how these two get married and find a new life, new happiness with one another.

<font color="#ff0000">yep i did watch zindagui na milengui dobara and it was amazing Farhan's role was crazy i loved him and ofcourse Hrithik was great like always and even abhay...katrina's role was diff in this movie i liked it they should give her roles like this one.
okay thanks AnjuTongue
</font>


That movie was really long and overall I thought it was okay. Like its not my favorite but it was still good. I liked Katrina in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan more. Personally I LOOOVED Rockstar!!!!

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripakyphh

Originally posted by annu127

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by annu127

iqbal khan @ Miqbalkhan

on 17th Feb..      Who to vote for? kutta or kameena?

---------------------------------------

Confused

can anyone explain??

emmm i personally can'tLOL

where is Priyanka??  and how come she forgot to share this tweet.. LOL

janbuzke yeh post nahi kiya maine
17th feb ko election huva tha mumbai mein tab ke tweet hai

Okay.. and who is kutta or kameena??Ermm


btw.. u said janbuzke.. u meant to say jaanboojh ke..

hindi speakers often pronounce Z as J..  so do u guys call Zee tv as Jee tv also..  if u don't then why not?



Edited by annu127 - 01 March 2012 at 9:26am

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Joined: 19 August 2008

Posts: 6141

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged

this pic reminds me of Feroz Khan, Vinod Khanna ke zamaney ki 70s ki filmein.. they usually used to have this kind of hair style and sideburns..

btw Iqbal looks good here.. 


The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPHjakr

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Joined: 18 June 2009

Posts: 22620

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

[QUOTE=angadkripa_fan] hello Anju whats up?
WHAT is this new serial of gurmeet that u are watching?

Nadia!!!! Nothing is new yaar. But his new show is Punar Vivah[/QUOTE]
<font color="#ff0000">same here dear i am boredDead
@THE underlined :what is it about?
</font>

Watch any good movies lately?
The guy is widowed and has two daughters. The girl is divorced and has one son. And the show is about how these two get married and find a new life, new happiness with one another.

<font color="#ff0000">yep i did watch zindagui na milengui dobara and it was amazing Farhan's role was crazy i loved him and ofcourse Hrithik was great like always and even abhay...katrina's role was diff in this movie i liked it they should give her roles like this one.
okay thanks AnjuTongue
</font>


That movie was really long and overall I thought it was okay. Like its not my favorite but it was still good. I liked Katrina in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan more. Personally I LOOOVED Rockstar!!!!

na it was not long...i didn't watch mere brother ki dulhan and rockstar yet
btw Ranbir won the best actor award for his role in rockstar,i personally love Ranbir an i am sure he did a great job in rockstar i mean the trailer is interesting i can't wait to watch it.

.AngadKripa.

IF-Rockerz

.AngadKripa.

Joined: 11 September 2010

Posts: 5708

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

[QUOTE=angadkripa_fan] hello Anju whats up?
WHAT is this new serial of gurmeet that u are watching?

Nadia!!!! Nothing is new yaar. But his new show is Punar Vivah[/QUOTE]
<font color="#ff0000">same here dear i am boredDead
@THE underlined :what is it about?
</font>

Watch any good movies lately?
The guy is widowed and has two daughters. The girl is divorced and has one son. And the show is about how these two get married and find a new life, new happiness with one another.

<font color="#ff0000">yep i did watch zindagui na milengui dobara and it was amazing Farhan's role was crazy i loved him and ofcourse Hrithik was great like always and even abhay...katrina's role was diff in this movie i liked it they should give her roles like this one.
okay thanks AnjuTongue
</font>


That movie was really long and overall I thought it was okay. Like its not my favorite but it was still good. I liked Katrina in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan more. Personally I LOOOVED Rockstar!!!!

<font color="#ff0000">na it was not long...i didn't watch mere brother ki dulhan and rockstar yet
btw Ranbir won the best actor award for his role in rockstar,i personally love Ranbir an i am sure he did a great job in rockstar i mean the trailer is interesting i can't wait to watch it.
</font>

MBKD was good but predictable. Rockstar was freaking amazing!!!! I watched all the award shows and I'm so happy Ranbir has been winning because he honestly deserves it. This is my favorite movie of his

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Joined: 11 December 2007

Posts: 2564

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

@Siddu hahahahaha sorry I'll stop being mean :P
And Yash will talk more once he stops being so depressed. After all zindagi milegi dobara!
lol yeah I'm watching PR! Been watching it since the start and I would never miss it now that Rithvik is in it. Hayye! Love him so much. But ahhh I am loving that he is finally falling for Purvi! The Mandir scene was precious! But ew I didn't even think about how on one side the parents are romancing and on the other side the kids... cheee!! Although Ankita does not look like a mom... That's why they didn't want a leap for KYPH. These actors just don't look like parents of such big kids


Yea cant believe I am saying this but yea even I liked the mandir sceneLOL..oh my god his face was so funny when she grabbed him...he was like wth..?? haha...these two are more interesting then manav/archana... and there is going to be jealousy coming up will be fun to watch.. and they use the old kutumb BG music.. hahahahahahaha hope i didn't traumatize you now..I didn't notice the romance of the parents and kids until I saw manav on archana lap drunk...Lol... yea i know ankita looks to young for mom for an 18 yr old...but hiten fits perfectlyWink  they are following the kkusum and ksbkbt route.. and ya that true..they AK didnt even look like parents of 5yr olds but knowing ekta she would have gone for the 20 yr leap if she really wanted Lol.. now picture AK romancing as 40 yr olds and their kids parteek and sur romancing others...hahahaha

.AngadKripa.

IF-Rockerz

.AngadKripa.

Joined: 11 September 2010

Posts: 5708

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siddu246

Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

@Siddu hahahahaha sorry I'll stop being mean :P
And Yash will talk more once he stops being so depressed. After all zindagi milegi dobara!
lol yeah I'm watching PR! Been watching it since the start and I would never miss it now that Rithvik is in it. Hayye! Love him so much. But ahhh I am loving that he is finally falling for Purvi! The Mandir scene was precious! But ew I didn't even think about how on one side the parents are romancing and on the other side the kids... cheee!! Although Ankita does not look like a mom... That's why they didn't want a leap for KYPH. These actors just don't look like parents of such big kids


Yea cant believe I am saying this but yea even I liked the mandir sceneLOL..oh my god his face was so funny when she grabbed him...he was like wth..?? haha...these two are more interesting then manav/archana... and there is going to be jealousy coming up will be fun to watch.. and they use the old kutumb BG music.. hahahahahahaha hope i didn't traumatize you now..I didn't notice the romance of the parents and kids until I saw manav on archana lap drunk...Lol... yea i know ankita looks to young for mom for an 18 yr old...but hiten fits perfectlyWink they are following the kkusum and ksbkbt route.. and ya that true..they AK didnt even look like parents of 5yr olds but knowing ekta she would have gone for the 20 yr leap if she really wanted Lol.. now picture AK romancing as 40 yr olds and their kids parteek and sur romancing others...hahahaha


Rithvik is too good lol but yeah I read the article here on IF about how the jealousy will start soon :D and Ekta uses the same bg music in all her shows. But she had intended to out another leap in KYPH where AK would be older but Iqbal said no, which is why they ended the show

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
kaisa yeh pyar hai FC N10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

..NadiaZ.. 1207 34922 28 November 2011 at 2:30pm
By Annu..
Kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai Fan Club NEW THREAD PAGE 151

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

..NadiaZ.. 1213 1161100 14 October 2011 at 8:42am
By ..NadiaZ..
kaisa ye pyar hai audios Amayraa 2 9157 18 December 2010 at 9:38am
By Amayraa
Bewafai kaa ab gila kaisa harish_parmar 0 432 18 February 2010 at 4:35am
By harish_parmar
KAISA YEH PYAAR HAI FC

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20

desigrl27 155 110766 05 July 2008 at 7:26am
By CRAZY FOR KIDS

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.