Celebrity Fan Clubs

~~kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai~~thread n)11 (Page 146)

Post Reply New Post

Page 146 of 151

Piu.

Goldie

Piu.

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 3:02am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

love_KYPH.AngadKripa...NadiaZ..monikaseth

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai~~thread n)11 (Page 146)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 10:11am | IP Logged
iqbal khan @ Miqbalkhan

on 17th Feb..      Who to vote for? kutta or kameena?

---------------------------------------

Confused

can anyone explain??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.AngadKripa.

Siddu246

IF-Dazzler

Siddu246

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

Originally posted by Siddu246

<font color="#9900CC"><font size="2">Thanks Anjani...its from the Gr8 Women awards...they haven't aired yet..still waiting.. GC also performed too

and post your Bday VM by Naida... I wannaa seee toooTongue </font>
</font>

Nice! Are you watching Gurmeet's new show? I am :)
And I can't post the video here because imaccessing IF from my phone and my phone won't let me post videos. Hopefully Nadia can do it. It's a multifandom with AK, KaJen, Maaneet, JiYa, TaAnu, Hrithik Kareena, SRK Preity, Emraan Kangana Big smile it's GlossyAngel786's latest vm. Search her username on YouTube. The song is Ek Main Aur Ek Tu

Yea I am watching his new show...I'm really liking it so far..You were right Krithika is a really good actress..and she is pretty also...Her and GC are doing really good job so far. They already are showing chemistry and Krithika with the little boy is soo cute. Really looking forward to this show. Its a nice change from all the usual we have been getting.

Oh my those are lots of jodis...so I watched it and it was really good. That girl is really good with her stuff... she chose such bang on scenes.and I loved the remix version of ek main aur ek tu.

Kratika has gained weight though. I mean she suits the role of a mom and all but I'm just surprised by how she's changed. I'm glad you like her though Embarrassed And omg I LOVE Ansh!!! He is too cute. I like the show so far Big smile
Hahahahaha I know it was a lot of couples but I have a lot of favorites!! And yeah she's a great vidder. I always go to her with my requests. She made that GC vm that you requested for your friends birthday, the Aadat Se Majboor one

Okay I have been wanting to say that to someone about her weight but thought was being to umm well you know but I agree..I think she would look better if she lost a few pounds..especially considering that GC himself is so lean and toned and in shape so you don't want them to look odd with each other...since I am guessing there will be lots of romancing going onTongue..hahaha that kid Ansh is soo badmash..they way he was being like a little gunda like his momLOL..he so funny and adorable.. I cant wait to see Yash's interaction with him..

Yea I know she did my request..I ended up watching it after watching yours
Big smile

Yeah I agree that she needs to lose weight. I know that seems rude but it would just not look right for the fit Gurmeet to be romancing the aunty ji figure of Kratika. Wow I'm being really mean... SORRY!!!! And I cannot wait for the interactions between Ansh and Yash's daughters because all 3 of them are very naughty

LOLL..You are being mean...Don't call her auntyji..I can't be imagining GC romancing an auntyjiStern SmileLOL ...Anyways just be glad she is a good actress and I'm sure she will ..well hopefully.. tone up when the lovey dovey things start...and I really wish they would make Yash talk more..

are you still watching PR..duhh of course you areBig smile...finally arjun and purvis story started moving ahead... although i find it funny how one side we see the mother/father(manav/archanaa)  romancing and then on the other side the daughter...

Edited by Siddu246 - 28 February 2012 at 9:23pm

.AngadKripa.

IF-Rockerz

.AngadKripa.

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

[QUOTE=angadkripa_fan] hello Anju whats up?
WHAT is this new serial of gurmeet that u are watching?

Nadia!!!! Nothing is new yaar. But his new show is Punar Vivah[/QUOTE]
<font color="#ff0000">same here dear i am boredDead
@THE underlined :what is it about?
</font>

Watch any good movies lately?
The guy is widowed and has two daughters. The girl is divorced and has one son. And the show is about how these two get married and find a new life, new happiness with one another.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..NadiaZ..

.AngadKripa.

IF-Rockerz

.AngadKripa.

Posted: 28 February 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
@Siddu hahahahaha sorry I'll stop being mean :P
And Yash will talk more once he stops being so depressed. After all zindagi milegi dobara!
lol yeah I'm watching PR! Been watching it since the start and I would never miss it now that Rithvik is in it. Hayye! Love him so much. But ahhh I am loving that he is finally falling for Purvi! The Mandir scene was precious! But ew I didn't even think about how on one side the parents are romancing and on the other side the kids... cheee!! Although Ankita does not look like a mom... That's why they didn't want a leap for KYPH. These actors just don't look like parents of such big kids

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=angadkripa_fan] hello Anju whats up?
WHAT is this new serial of gurmeet that u are watching?

Nadia!!!! Nothing is new yaar. But his new show is Punar Vivah[/QUOTE]
<font color="#ff0000">same here dear i am boredDead
@THE underlined :what is it about?
</font>

Watch any good movies lately?
The guy is widowed and has two daughters. The girl is divorced and has one son. And the show is about how these two get married and find a new life, new happiness with one another.

yep i did watch zindagui na milengui dobara and it was amazing Farhan's role was crazy i loved him and ofcourse Hrithik was great like always and even abhay...katrina's role was diff in this movie i liked it they should give her roles like this one.
okay thanks AnjuTongue

..NadiaZ..

IF-Sizzlerz

..NadiaZ..

Posted: 29 February 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by annu127

iqbal khan @ Miqbalkhan

Confused

can anyone explain??

emmm i personally can'tLOL

Annu..

IF-Rockerz

Annu..

Posted: 01 March 2012 at 4:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by annu127

iqbal khan @ Miqbalkhan

Confused

can anyone explain??

emmm i personally can'tLOL

where is Priyanka??  and how come she forgot to share this tweet.. LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top