Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: annu127

iqbal khan @ Miqbalkhan

on 17th Feb..      Who to vote for? kutta or kameena?

---------------------------------------

😕

can anyone explain??

emmm i personally can't😆
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angadkripa_fan

emmm i personally can't😆

where is Priyanka??  and how come she forgot to share this tweet.. ðŸ˜†
Piu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: annu127

where is Priyanka??  and how come she forgot to share this tweet.. ðŸ˜†

janbuzke yeh post nahi kiya maine
17th feb ko election huva tha mumbai mein tab ke tweet hai
.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

That movie was really long and overall I thought it was okay. Like its not my favorite but it was still good. I liked Katrina in Mere Brother Ki Dulhan more. Personally I LOOOVED Rockstar!!!!

Annu.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: angadkripakyphh

janbuzke yeh post nahi kiya maine
17th feb ko election huva tha mumbai mein tab ke tweet hai

Okay.. and who is kutta or kameena??🤔

btw.. u said janbuzke.. u meant to say jaanboojh ke..

hindi speakers often pronounce Z as J..  so do u guys call Zee tv as Jee tv also..  if u don't then why not?

Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago
Annu.. thumbnail

this pic reminds me of Feroz Khan, Vinod Khanna ke zamaney ki 70s ki filmein.. they usually used to have this kind of hair style and sideburns..

btw Iqbal looks good here.. 

..NadiaZ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: .AngadKripa.

na it was not long...i didn't watch mere brother ki dulhan and rockstar yet
btw Ranbir won the best actor award for his role in rockstar,i personally love Ranbir an i am sure he did a great job in rockstar i mean the trailer is interesting i can't wait to watch it.

.AngadKripa. thumbnail

MBKD was good but predictable. Rockstar was freaking amazing!!!! I watched all the award shows and I'm so happy Ranbir has been winning because he honestly deserves it. This is my favorite movie of his

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: .AngadKripa.

@Siddu hahahahaha sorry I'll stop being mean :P
And Yash will talk more once he stops being so depressed. After all zindagi milegi dobara!
lol yeah I'm watching PR! Been watching it since the start and I would never miss it now that Rithvik is in it. Hayye! Love him so much. But ahhh I am loving that he is finally falling for Purvi! The Mandir scene was precious! But ew I didn't even think about how on one side the parents are romancing and on the other side the kids... cheee!! Although Ankita does not look like a mom... That's why they didn't want a leap for KYPH. These actors just don't look like parents of such big kids

Yea cant believe I am saying this but yea even I liked the mandir scene😆..oh my god his face was so funny when she grabbed him...he was like wth..?? haha...these two are more interesting then manav/archana... and there is going to be jealousy coming up will be fun to watch.. and they use the old kutumb BG music.. hahahahahahaha hope i didn't traumatize you now..I didn't notice the romance of the parents and kids until I saw manav on archana lap drunk...Lol... yea i know ankita looks to young for mom for an 18 yr old...but hiten fits perfectly😉  they are following the kkusum and ksbkbt route.. and ya that true..they AK didnt even look like parents of 5yr olds but knowing ekta she would have gone for the 20 yr leap if she really wanted Lol.. now picture AK romancing as 40 yr olds and their kids parteek and sur romancing others...hahahaha

.AngadKripa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Siddu246

Yea cant believe I am saying this but yea even I liked the mandir scene😆..oh my god his face was so funny when she grabbed him...he was like wth..?? haha...these two are more interesting then manav/archana... and there is going to be jealousy coming up will be fun to watch.. and they use the old kutumb BG music.. hahahahahahaha hope i didn't traumatize you now..I didn't notice the romance of the parents and kids until I saw manav on archana lap drunk...Lol... yea i know ankita looks to young for mom for an 18 yr old...but hiten fits perfectly😉 they are following the kkusum and ksbkbt route.. and ya that true..they AK didnt even look like parents of 5yr olds but knowing ekta she would have gone for the 20 yr leap if she really wanted Lol.. now picture AK romancing as 40 yr olds and their kids parteek and sur romancing others...hahahaha

Rithvik is too good lol but yeah I read the article here on IF about how the jealousy will start soon :D and Ekta uses the same bg music in all her shows. But she had intended to out another leap in KYPH where AK would be older but Iqbal said no, which is why they ended the show