~~kaisa Yeh Pyar Hai~~thread n)11 - Page 108

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by angadkripa_fan

CONGRATS Annu but she won an oscar for what?she is a director or an actress?

THANKS! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She is a journalist, film maker and a director too.. her short film SAVING FACE (the movie abt acid attacks on women in pak) won the Best Documentary award..  Daniel Junge is the co-director..
Edited by annu127 - 12 years ago

hello Anju whats up?
WHAT is this new serial of gurmeet that u are watching?

Nadia!!!! Nothing is new yaar. But his new show is Punar Vivah
Originally posted by annu127

THANKS! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

She is a journalist, film maker and a director too.. her short film SAVING FACE (the movie abt acid attacks on women in pak) won the Best Documentary award..  Daniel Junge is the co-director..

ah okay...interesting topic
thanks for the info Annu
๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by .AngadKripa.

Nadia!!!! Nothing is new yaar. But his new show is Punar Vivah[/QUOTE]
same  here dear i am bored๐Ÿคข
@THE underlined :what is it about?

iqbal khan @ Miqbalkhan

on 17th Feb..      Who to vote for? kutta or kameena?

---------------------------------------

๐Ÿ˜•

can anyone explain??

Yeah I agree that she needs to lose weight. I know that seems rude but it would just not look right for the fit Gurmeet to be romancing the aunty ji figure of Kratika. Wow I'm being really mean... SORRY!!!! And I cannot wait for the interactions between Ansh and Yash's daughters because all 3 of them are very naughty

LOLL..You are being mean...Don't call her auntyji..I can't be imagining GC romancing an auntyji๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† ...Anyways just be glad she is a good actress and I'm sure she will ..well hopefully.. tone up when the lovey dovey things start...and I really wish they would make Yash talk more..

are you still watching PR..duhh of course you are๐Ÿ˜ƒ...finally arjun and purvis story started moving ahead... although i find it funny how one side we see the mother/father(manav/archanaa)  romancing and then on the other side the daughter...
Edited by Siddu246 - 12 years ago

Watch any good movies lately?
The guy is widowed and has two daughters. The girl is divorced and has one son. And the show is about how these two get married and find a new life, new happiness with one another.
@Siddu hahahahaha sorry I'll stop being mean :P
And Yash will talk more once he stops being so depressed. After all zindagi milegi dobara!
lol yeah I'm watching PR! Been watching it since the start and I would never miss it now that Rithvik is in it. Hayye! Love him so much. But ahhh I am loving that he is finally falling for Purvi! The Mandir scene was precious! But ew I didn't even think about how on one side the parents are romancing and on the other side the kids... cheee!! Although Ankita does not look like a mom... That's why they didn't want a leap for KYPH. These actors just don't look like parents of such big kids

yep i did watch zindagui na milengui dobara and it was amazing Farhan's role was crazy i loved him and ofcourse Hrithik was great like always and even abhay...katrina's role was diff in this movie i liked it they should give her roles like this one.
okay thanks Anju๐Ÿ˜›