Maryaada Written Update: November 28, 2011

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hey i already posted WU . anyways Urone is better as it is detailed ..BTW Phulwasa is supposed to Do WUs  on Mondays.Do u know if Amna will return or not ?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Two updates today,
Thanks to you too Jaya.
 Like i said before i'm surprised Aditya hasnt flipped yet. Considering his nature, he's quite 'calm' about it.
I too think it will be RD who tells Aditya the truth about Priya, why else does she know!!!!

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pia. Pallu has stopped writing the updates for Mondays. So Jaya does it.
Amna was supposed to do Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Shes not around much, so i do the Wednesdays as i was  backup updater and Naina does Thursdays. You're backup for Tuesdays. so you might as well do Tuesdays. 😊

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the update!

Whoo! The show is getting crazy good nowadays. I'm loving how the CVs actually have Aditya finding out the truth, even though its not the entire truth, but at least he's now more aware than he was before.

Poor Vidya though. I can only imagine her plight at the moment, feeling betrayed by not only her husband but also by one of her friends.

But totally have to agree on the fact that the Bauji-Brahma confrontation was amazing...it was! Man, I love that old man 😆

Cheers!
Naina

@Pia: Hi! :) Pulwasha gave up the Monday Written Updates a while ago, and Jaya took over since then. And Amna, I have no idea, but I'm assuming she stopped.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail

Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

Hey i already posted WU . anyways Urone is better as it is detailed ..BTW Phulwasa is supposed to Do WUs  on Mondays.Do u know if Amna will return or not ?

Pia...you did? I thought I was doing Monday's WU instead of Pallu and the mod had confirmed it. Let me know if I misunderstood.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

Two updates today,
Thanks to you too Jaya.
 Like i said before i'm surprised Aditya hasnt flipped yet. Considering his nature, he's quite 'calm' about it.
I too think it will be RD who tells Aditya the truth about Priya, why else does she know!!!!

Aditya's reaction was very consistent...he got as upset as he would normally. I think his "calm" has more to do with how guilty he feels over what his mother and brother have put Vidya through.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Naina...🤗...where have you been? I loved the Babuji - Brahma confrontation. There was also so much unsaid in the glances Devyani & Gaurav were exchanging during the first part of the episode. Reminded me of the old "golden" days of the show from last year. I miss seeing Gaurav & Devyani interact. 
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great episode and thanks for the detailed version.  Gaurav is a very "expressive" actor and I guess most roles could  be enacted brilliantly by him

Originally posted by: BheegiBasanti

Naina...🤗...where have you been? I loved the Babuji - Brahma confrontation. There was also so much unsaid in the glances Devyani & Gaurav were exchanging during the first part of the episode. Reminded me of the old "golden" days of the show from last year. I miss seeing Gaurav & Devyani interact. 

Jaya: Word...I just wrote about Brahma-Bauji talk somewhere else...
I was also about to post about Gaurav's expression through out the talk btw Adi n Dev.

I was rofling at B-B talk.The dialogues were perfect and acting of course was top notch.
The aadha chandrma dialogue took the cake.😆

Generally  on tv 3rd person doesnt give much expressions when 2 people r talking but here Daksh made the scene so realistic.His teary eyes.his face ,the shock (when he says ma silently) spoke volumes.