Maryada

India-Forums

Maryaada Written Update: November 28, 2011

BheegiBasanti IF-Sizzlerz
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiGAMESPOTahcirshobs30caitgal1pritiaggarwalbaliePreeti72saggi80guninoordimpi33rth81pink0213naniShenaz_786Kula915RiHar20nbostedzackgnandrjpekomassp87dirk41sinipillaiforestrynanda_gopam001nurulain-Swetha-..Naina..jamoshi2507laapBanjaaran...SmritiKathatvdekhacoolkitty_23KhatamKahaniFIZK6

SmritiKatha IF-Rockerz
SmritiKatha
SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Hey i already posted WU . anyways Urone is better as it is detailed ..BTW Phulwasa is supposed to Do WUs  on Mondays.Do u know if Amna will return or not ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiHar20BheegiBasanti

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Two updates today,
Thanks to you too Jaya.
 Like i said before i'm surprised Aditya hasnt flipped yet. Considering his nature, he's quite 'calm' about it.
I too think it will be RD who tells Aditya the truth about Priya, why else does she know!!!!

RiHar20BheegiBasanti

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Pia. Pallu has stopped writing the updates for Mondays. So Jaya does it.
Amna was supposed to do Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. Shes not around much, so i do the Wednesdays as i was  backup updater and Naina does Thursdays. You're backup for Tuesdays. so you might as well do Tuesdays. Smile

SmritiKathaBheegiBasanti

..Naina.. Moderator
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update!

Whoo! The show is getting crazy good nowadays. I'm loving how the CVs actually have Aditya finding out the truth, even though its not the entire truth, but at least he's now more aware than he was before.

Poor Vidya though. I can only imagine her plight at the moment, feeling betrayed by not only her husband but also by one of her friends.

But totally have to agree on the fact that the Bauji-Brahma confrontation was amazing...it was! Man, I love that old man LOL

Cheers!
Naina

@Pia: Hi! :) Pulwasha gave up the Monday Written Updates a while ago, and Jaya took over since then. And Amna, I have no idea, but I'm assuming she stopped.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915SmritiKathaFIZK6BheegiBasanti

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --PiaSenGupta--

Hey i already posted WU . anyways Urone is better as it is detailed ..BTW Phulwasa is supposed to Do WUs  on Mondays.Do u know if Amna will return or not ?

Pia...you did? I thought I was doing Monday's WU instead of Pallu and the mod had confirmed it. Let me know if I misunderstood.
BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Two updates today,
Thanks to you too Jaya.
 Like i said before i'm surprised Aditya hasnt flipped yet. Considering his nature, he's quite 'calm' about it.
I too think it will be RD who tells Aditya the truth about Priya, why else does she know!!!!

Aditya's reaction was very consistent...he got as upset as he would normally. I think his "calm" has more to do with how guilty he feels over what his mother and brother have put Vidya through.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

BheegiBasanti
BheegiBasanti

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Naina...Hug...where have you been? I loved the Babuji - Brahma confrontation. There was also so much unsaid in the glances Devyani & Gaurav were exchanging during the first part of the episode. Reminded me of the old "golden" days of the show from last year. I miss seeing Gaurav & Devyani interact. 

..Naina..FIZK6

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index