Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wagma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
yes, i am looking forward to see the BS video or album together. I know people like their pair and if they send their album then i am sure they won't see behind because the voting tell us how much BS are famous and how much people like their judi. SHarib can't make an album by himself , but with Bonjyotsna help i am sure they financially can make it. So best of luck to both BS in the future . 😳 👏
Hazardous thumbnail
please add my name to the fan list 😃
jassy705 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wagma

yes, i am looking forward to see the BS video or album together. I know people like their pair and if they send their album then i am sure they won't see behind because the voting tell us how much BS are famous and how much people like their judi. SHarib can't make an album by himself , but with Bonjyotsna help i am sure they financially can make it. So best of luck to both BS in the future . 😳 👏

totally agree wid you.. Can i plz join.

snowflake0555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am in too. add me. i just love sharib. he is so cute and hot. Go BS!!! u r da best! 😊
wagma thumbnail
sorry everyone , i thought no one will visit this fan club anymore that is why i didn't check it. I hope you all forgive me. I am too sorry i just add your name .thanks for being such good fan of Sharib. 👏
wagma thumbnail
i just saw the picture of Sharib with others , i should say wow what a change 👏 😳 👏 he just looks so hot and handsome. I hope he sing soon for Shamit tondon . Bonj is missing for long time i hope she come back soon. i am waiting for Sharib new songs. 👏 👏 Edited by wagma - 17 years ago
sheejk thumbnail
CAN U PLZ INCLUDE ME IN THE FAN CLUB 👏
wagma thumbnail
Wow what good news that i got that Sharib sung with Lata ji in ID movie . Wow great i can't believe it i hope this is true .

As Ismile Darbar Promised Sharib that he is going to sing in his Movie Pyar Kiya to Nibhana. He Fulfilled his promised by making Sharib Sing with Lata Ji in song " Pyar Karna Tum Muje dil se". wat a song sung by sharib. For a min when I head that song it took the sole out and I got goose bumps. This song is Pictured in Himachal and to be honest this song must win a award. I am very happy for sharib and I am glad that Mentor like Ismile Darbar made sharib sing in that movie.

By coolnitin

Let celebrate with SHarib , today is our victory . Sharib is the best of the best 👏 👏

👏
wagma thumbnail

welcome Sheejk , i just add your name to the list . I am really happy today that Sharib sung with Lata ji this was our dream and ID fullfil his promise. WOW what a good new .you are very lucky fan to Sharib. 👏

Edited by wagma - 17 years ago
jassy705 thumbnail
i wanna join.. OMG i am soo happy that sharib finally got a chance to sing.. I am waiting for his song.. and can't wait for BS album..