Dekha Ek Khwaab

He Loves Challenges-uff UDAY!

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Firstly, how hot did he look in that black vest without the sleeves...answer: VERY VERY VERY!☺️

The scene where his sister Unnati is describing his type of girl: A CHALLENGE!

Meet Muniya: CHECK!πŸ˜†

She is gonna be the ultimate challenge b/c she kind of has a mini-crush thingy developing for Akash and sort of has a mini-loathing attitude towards Uday.

The Best part of the scene was both bhai-bhen disliking and rejecting J!🀒 Thank god--she's too easy. But Muniya...πŸ˜‰

My Prediction:

Muinya comes back as the elder sister, they fight a bit, she has the transformation, he's all floored by her smexy smexy self and tried to woo her--but FAILS! And hence the love story shall start...and i mean REAL love!😳😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Unlike typical story both Uday-Unnati both dislike J. Uday's character has grey shades but I don't blame him as that's what has been put up in his brains by his father since the beginning. That's what has been said to him he would marry Princess Manyata and now signs of her being found almost being minimal his father wants him to marry J as he doesn't want take chances wait for Manyata what if she is never found.

Uday has been shown a charmer. Like J's friends said he makes every girl feel so special and any girl would want to have someone like him. Moniya has been the only one girl whom he met who was not floored by his charm and she gave it back to him in her language. Winning over Moniya is definitely not going to be easy for Uday. I don't know what CV's would decide for future but if not love I would really like to see a beautiful bond of friendship between them.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Shruti*

Unlike typical story both Uday-Unnati both dislike J. Uday's character has grey shades but I don't blame him as that's what has been put up in his brains by his father since the beginning. That's what has been said to him he would marry Princess Manyata and now signs of her being found almost being minimal his father wants him to marry J as he doesn't want take chances wait for Manyata what if she is never found.

Uday has been shown a charmer. Like J's friends said he makes every girl feel so special and any girl would want to have someone like him. Moniya has been the only one girl whom he met who was not floored by his charm and she gave it back to him in her language. Winning over Moniya is definitely not going to be easy for Uday. I don't know what CV's would decide for future but if not love I would really like to see a beautiful bond of friendship between them.

I 100% agree with you! But I hope it's not friendship and love just b/c they gell well together. I think his mind only works that way b/c everything is a game for him--he just wants to WIN. I think when he'll meet Moniya and understand her views on life--he'll probably see life differently and change a bit. I think J will start getting jealous b/c she dislikes Moniya and always compares Jagat with uday so in the back of her mind she wants Uday or someone EXACTLY like him. 

I really hope he doesn't marry J and Moniya is found before that--but I think the CVs are smart and will play around with all the 4 characters before marriage happens.
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: sweet coco

I 100% agree with you! But I hope it's not friendship and love just b/c they gell well together. I think his mind only works that way b/c everything is a game for him--he just wants to WIN. I think when he'll meet Moniya and understand her views on life--he'll probably see life differently and change a bit. I think J will start getting jealous b/c she dislikes Moniya and always compares Jagat with uday so in the back of her mind she wants Uday or someone EXACTLY like him. 

I really hope he doesn't marry J and Moniya is found before that--but I think the CVs are smart and will play around with all the 4 characters before marriage happens.

I agree. I hope they show a love story between the Uday-Monya. I mean there is so much CV's can play with these two characters like their transformation of Monya making her sophisticated and Uday making him realize what real life means and it's not all about money; their fights, bonding etc.

Uday knows what J is. For J it's all about money relationship doesn't matter for her. All she could see today was the necklace she got. She probably needs a husband whom or whose money she can flaunt in front of her friends and others. She will get envy of the attention Monya will get from everyone around like her grandmother, her mom and last but not the least Uday. Uday will not be even last person in J list whom she would want to get married to Monya the girl who insulted her so much.

As per the promo during their argument in disco Uday sees mark on Monya back which instantly makes him think of Princess Manyata.
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I agreee with Shru! I WOULD LOVE for their to be a love story between the two! I think thats the ONLY thing thats gonna keep me interested in this show! If she ends upw tih akash i prob will not even watch UNLESS the CV's at least show an amazing friendship btw Uday and Manyatha