Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arhi Partner to help Payash Romance

serialjunkie IF-Sizzlerz
serialjunkie
serialjunkie

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Wow! I just saw this link in which ARHI meet in a restaurant and the voice-over says that they are joining forces to help their respective siblings in exploring the payash romance.

This is AWESOME!! For once, we will have ARHI trying achieve a common goal. More interactions, more meetings, more clandestine planning, more closeness between them.

Marriages and engagement celebrations have a way of softening people and we know how many romances have flourished in our own homes during marriage season.

I want ARHI to plan a secret wedding for Payash. Knowing how Mamiji is, it would be a great idea to have the two marry secretly. Then they can plan a secret honeymoon for the two in Nainital again. But ARHI have to accompany them. Watching the newly weds and their romances creates electric atmosphere, plus the old memories of Nainital brings them even closer.

Lets hear from you, how do you wish this track to move forward?

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

jaskerratkutekavijalpa_23bcclshafArHihumhemeghnaCrazySaRuniancaptkirkbostanianWorkerBShina_srkfanraiimeghnasbooksfreak07spsharmilahemvbJuicee_Sushieshilparoxx

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
it will be good for a change and very interesting how the characters progress in this situation
Innocent.angel IF-Sizzlerz
Innocent.angel
Innocent.angel

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Ya interestng track
preethi12345 Goldie
preethi12345
preethi12345

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
mmm.. interstng trck.. bt wtng 4 cvs to gve sme , light mnts btwn arhi.. hpe it hpns..
ariane Groupbie
ariane
ariane

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
really interesting...dying to see today's episodeDay Dreaming
Zuzana IF-Rockerz
Zuzana
Zuzana

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
but its contradicting  with the promo..it showed kushi against payash

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefan

humhemeghna Groupbie
humhemeghna
humhemeghna

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
This is almost like business situation.

manager-- 2 of my employees Khushi and Arnav are not getting along. The situation is hostile. If the team is going to build trust  and count on each other they need to first get along. HR what say you?

HR: I think they need a team activity outside of their core expertise, to be able to set aside their difference and work towards common and unselfish goal. This will help them to spend time together and build a social interaction, without hostility. It will keep them an opportunity to interact about things that do involve themselves.

Project:
Payash

Short term goal - Get Akash and Payal married

Long term goal - Get Arnav  and Khushi together

Unknown goal - throw shyam out of the picture

Interferences: Mamiji's shrewdness (Mamiji bugs Arnav, beacuse she bugs Khushi, Mamaiji bugs Khushi, Mamiji bugs Akash and Mamaiji bugs Payal), Buaji's idiot-ism

Resources: Naniji, Anajali, Everyone's fear of Arnav, and a common goal to piss off  Mamiji

Time-line: 2 weeks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

showstruck

limitless Senior Member
limitless
limitless

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I think they wont pair up to bring Akash and Payal togethere ...

According to me , based on the Precap , arnav follows Akash to find out what is he really upto and kushi may come along with payal or may follow payal since payal was worried in yest's episode..

there both arnav and kushi meet and might try to find out what thier siblings are upto and will find out the truth and then the promo comes into picture...

Kushi opposing it and Arnav supporting akash just to oppose kushi .. Just my assumptions :P

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aanu23Juicee_SushieNeemsundarianjani-pagli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index