When will rashi be back at modi house??

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't think anyone knows besides she should be punshed for her mistakes,not immediately coming back to the MB!
more than 125 kalakari... Lets give her atleast 60 - 125 days of rest .
To us real rest...
seriously... they should move on to Goahem now!
Originally posted by cbfan123

To us real rest...

goham and track is now impossible till the track isnt over!!
Dont think am tooo negative, like u all i want it to happen but rashi will come back and i know it 
Originally posted by cbfan123

To us real rest...
i think once the kidnapping kalakari will get over, it is GoHem completely i think so...plus hope so...
she will be back this week.😡 After this kidnapping thing get over she will be back.Do'nt you guys see how Jigar act so he will bring that evil back soon.🤢
i think after this incident she will be back to MB😉
Oh well get her back in and then they can get on with exposing all her past kalakari's she can get punished within the house and hopefully we will see her suffer!!!
i guess cvs love to show that nice ppl will continue ot get fooled and the way to a happy life is only if you are shrewd and have an aim to ruin others snatch others happiness to get yours.
the nicer your are, the more faith you have in GOD the more humane you are you will kee getting cheated by the real winners in life.

rashi and jigar story could have devleoped, i really wish jigar grew a spine i can forsee hi mliving a life like jeetu bhai and parag!