Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Isnt it the fact anandi stil loves j after al watever he did bad to her.then y nt g?y cant she forgive him plus he is ready to accept her,to do anything,to bear any pain,so how can her love turn into hate?now also she bears imense pain bt for whom for j,at the end ,most imp for is his care,she forgets every pain.like how u see today j getting mad on that patient who has just undergone a surgery ,a small attention by g can make him mad then y nt g?ok fine she has been foolish ,her problems r self made,main problem is fel in someone s love.so what she has wasted her life,then stil doesnt deserve hatred,doesnt deserve to suffer,isnt she suffering now in some way or the other,ul want j n a to be happy n g to be suffering,injustice

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hooked

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Read!! (Page 4)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
 i think ppl don't read posts properly & thatswhy write that all want J& A happy & G unhappy!! i'd nowhere read that J shud b happy & G shud b unhappy!!ConfusedLOLLOLLOL
and i want both the loosers J &G 2 b unhappy & A 2 b happy not in her prfsnl life but also in her prsnl life wid a guy who luvs her 4 herself & not 4 her qualifcns only!!

and the way G is going she never deserevs happiness.SleepySleepy she shud felt the same pain & humilation whcih she gave 2 A. and J less said the less better. he shud pine 4 A but never able 2 get her luv & respect back!!disgusting creature!!DeadDeadDeadsuddenly showing concern 2 A but didn't show the same concern wen A was ill. hes the worst lead i saw in any show on any channel!!SleepySleepySleepy

A still luvs bcoz its difficult 2 4get that prsn whom u luved 4 16yrs i.e. from childhood.why its expected  from A 2 4get J so easily who luved him from her childhood wen G who only knew or luved J from last 5yrs.?? wow! wat  a logic?? G is entitled 2 do all things & hav feelings & every1 shud think of her feelings & even lick her feet only then she can b cured of her insecurities. but A even if shows her feelings a bit shes not entitled 2 do it just bcoz J'd left her.
i wish now that CVs show J leaving G 4 A & g feel the same pain & humilation & then rem all these things. J goes back  2A but A kick him out & then G shud also rot in the hell!!AngryAngryAngrySleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababumonamie111

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Isnt it the fact anandi stil loves j after al watever he did bad to her.then y nt g?y cant she forgive him plus he is ready to accept her,to do anything,to bear any pain,so how can her love turn into hate?now also she bears imense pain bt for whom for j,at the end ,most imp for is his care,she forgets every pain.like how u see today j getting mad on that patient who has just undergone a surgery ,a small attention by g can make him mad then y nt g?ok fine she has been foolish ,her problems r self made,main problem is fel in someone s love.so what she has wasted her life,then stil doesnt deserve hatred,doesnt deserve to suffer,isnt she suffering now in some way or the other,ul want j n a to be happy n g to be suffering,injustice

Clap Thankyou Tanvi !!

This is all I wanted to read. You agree that
- She has been foolish
- Her problems are self made
- She has wasted her life and is suffering now in some way or other

I am completely willing to understand all else
 - She has a right to love
 - She has a right to forgive the one she loves despite anything
 - She has a right to be jealous of others who love him

So I guess our only remaining differences are 
 - She doesn't deserve hatred
 - She doesn't deserve to suffer
 - A suffering is OK but G suffering is not

I guess no two people can think absolutely alike Tongue. As long as you and I can agree on some of the things - I think that means there is still hope and maybe someday we may agree on a lot more Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababujhansijhansiILoveDramamonamie111tanvismiletiny15

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

yes i agree with u..g forgives j after all his wrong deeds...and yes she has full right to do what makes her happy..after all jaggya is with her now..if they r happy with each other they can stay 2gether for life..no one can stop them..only if anandi will go to court then only jaggya will be punished...

and i never wanted g to be punished..or i never wanted anandi to slap gauri or anything like dis! i always wanted jaggya to be punished and jaggya to be slapped by anandi..
but i wanted gauri to realize it that she is blaming others without any reason..specially anandi...being an woman she never thought of another woman..just because she got the chance to study and to be a doctor she don't get the right to call another girl a"chaukha-chulla bali"..just bcoz she loves jaggya and she can't take it dat j is caring about a, she don't get the right to hurt anandi by screaming at phone or going to haveli whenever she wants..do u think this is fair?..she is also doing the same thing..bura kam koi aur kare..and ilzam kisi aur par!..

yes u r right g is suffering a lot..and i think she will suffer more..bcoz i don't think she will be able to take it happily dat a chukha-chula bali has became the sarpanch!..
u kno why only a's suffering makes people cry and not g's?..bcoz she has a big heart..and secondly she is the heroine of dis show..Tongue

now how the track is going on..i don't want a to accept j..even if he will come back to her...but i don't think j will come back to a...Ermm...but yes, he can come back to his family...not to A but to his family..and i want dat!..

Edited by monamie111 - 03 December 2011 at 10:56am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i think ppl don't read posts properly & thatswhy write that all want J& A happy & G unhappy!! i'd nowhere read that J shud b happy & G shud b unhappy!![:s][LOL][LOL][LOL]
[DIV]and i want both the loosers J &G 2 b unhappy & A 2 b happy not in her prfsnl life but also in her prsnl life wid a guy who luvs her 4 herself & not 4 her qualifcns only!![/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]and the way G is going she never deserevs happiness.[|)][|)] she shud felt the same pain & humilation whcih she gave 2 A. and J less said the less better. he shud pine 4 A but never able 2 get her luv & respect back!!disgusting creature!![xx(][xx(][xx(]suddenly showing concern 2 A but didn't show the same concern wen A was ill. hes the worst lead i saw in any show on any channel!![|)][|)][|)][/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]A still luvs bcoz its difficult 2 4get that prsn whom u luved 4 16yrs i.e. from childhood.why its expected from A 2 4get J so easily who luved him from her childhood wen G who only knew or luved J from last 5yrs.?? wow! wat a logic?? G is entitled 2 do all things & hav feelings & every1 shud think of her feelings & even lick her feet only then she can b cured of her insecurities. but A even if shows her feelingsa bit shes not entitled 2 do it just bcoz J'd left her.[/DIV]
[DIV]i wish now that CVs show J leaving G 4 A & g feel the same pain & humilation & then rem all these things. J goes back 2A but A kick him out & then G shud also rot in the hell!![:x][:x][:x][|)][|)][/DIV]
first of al ,there r some people who want j n a to be happy while g to suffer,i think u dnt read carefully. Let me remind u dat g has received double humilation then wat she gave ,she got curses,even if touched a cloth,dat cloth was send for washing,nt only frm family bt frm jetsar villagers,now also she isnt living happiest life,she hasnt done anything much rather then badmouthing anandi.talking abt j i dnt think j has done a mistake in loving g,ya shouldnt have iltreated anandi.now he has saved her life n even wanted to help her,so i dnt know y ul j to run after A,this just shows ul cant accept j loving g as if A importance is getting reduced or something.

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]yes i agree with u..g forgives j after all his wrong deeds...and yes she has full right to do what makes her happy..after all jaggya is with her now..if they r happy with each other they can stay 2gether for life..no one can stop them..only if anandi will go to court then only jaggya will be punished...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]and i never wanted g to be punished..or i never wanted anandi to slap gauri or anything like dis! i always wanted jaggya to be punished and jaggya to be slapped by anandi..[/DIV][DIV]but i wanted gauri to realize it that she is blaming otherswithoutany reason..specially anandi...being an woman she never thought of another woman.[B].just because she got the chance to study and to be a doctor she don't get the right to call another girl a"chaukha-chulla bali"..just bcoz she loves jaggya and she can't take it dat j is caring about a, she don't get the right to hurt anandi by screaming at phone or going to haveli whenever she wants..do u think this is fair?..she is also doing the same thing..bura kam koi aur kare..and ilzam kisi aur par!..[/B][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]yes u r right g is suffering a lot..and[B] i think she will suffer more..bcoz i don't think she will be able to take it happily dat a chukha-chula bali has became the sarpanch!..[/B][/DIV][DIV][B]u kno why only a's suffering makes people cry and not g's?..bcoz she has a big heart..and secondly she is the heroine of dis show..[/B][:P][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]now how the track is going on..i don't want a to accept j..even if he will come back to her...but i don't think j will come back to a...[:[]...but yes, he can come back to his family...not to A but to his family..and i want dat!..[/DIV]
i do agree with u here.bt i think chula chauki wali is being misintrepreted ,it was part of a long dialog,on hearing the entire dialog ,one can see dat g never said in dat POV ,she never down at village women becoz she herself belongs to village ya bt rest watever she said to A was wrong,unknowingly she did wrong by badmouthing .par ek hath se ek taali nahi bajthi,i think A had to open her mouth just like bhairav on time.she had to clarify herself bt she dint want to,may be nt to spoil j name

jhansijhansi

Groupbie

jhansijhansi

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

A n J should live happily so dat no one in this world should do mistakes in j n g.realy so ur putting g in prison n j is out,infact by watching this every boy wil get license to cheat other women isnt it.5 years j n g were in relationship ,one day she came to know the truth ,she kicked him out also although he told her another lie dat there was nothing between A n him.bt wasnt it dificult to leave him in that condition.how do expect her to inhuman to him?wasnt he the one who told i wont keep connection with A,then y wont she blame him when he isnt abiding by the promise which he did.

i think no one is putting G into jail..i think everyone here wants punishment for jaggya only.. at least I want it very much!..but it is also true that what G has done is not right..may be that's not good for her too..also, she always blames an innocent girl, who has done noting, for her "self-made" problems!..she called her "nautanki", "devi banke ghumti he", "apna asli chahra chupati he" and many more rubbish like dis!..is that she learnt from her MBBS degree?.. 
yes, definitely she will be a successful doctor..but she will never be happy in her life!..bcoz people who don't think of others..just think of themselves God also don't think of those people...

yup!..jaggya told her that he will not go home and there is nothing between him and anandi..
..didn't jaggya told anandi and his family that he will be back after completing his studies?..didn't gauri know it that jaggya was lying to her for 5 yrs?..will u believe someone again who told u lie for 5 yrs? and made a relation with u by lying?..being an educated and a smart girl, she again believed a liar!..what should I call her?...intelligent?..is she really?..and she is now complaining because a liar is not keeping his promise?..a liar will never keep his promise!..a person who didn't keep the promise of his childhood fren..who didn't take any responsibility of his family, his parents..who gave him birth, who nourished him..he just didn't care of them..didn't think of them..do u really think dis kind of person will keep his promise to a girl whom he knows only for 5-6 yrs?..

I agree with you...really how can G marry a person who lied for 5 years and introduce his wife as someone else...who gave her the right to blame A and shout at her and  who is innocent..G is trying hard to keep J happy and giving birth to his child who lied her for five years and who is not true to his friends or family , but she blames A for everything and wanted to prove A as the culprit...what a women is G...

G blames and reminds J every time that he cheated her and allows her parents to ask J, but when A parents shout at J she shouts at them and says J how can they speak to you like that...when she and her parents ask J why does not he keep up his promise then as you said what about his previous promises that he made to every one...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedtiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 04 December 2011 at 6:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tiny15

i think ppl don't read posts properly & thatswhy write that all want J& A happy & G unhappy!! i'd nowhere read that J shud b happy & G shud b unhappy!!LOL
and i want both the loosers J &G 2 b unhappy & A 2 b happy not in her prfsnl life but also in her prsnl life wid a guy who luvs her 4 herself & not 4 her qualifcns only!!

[/DIV]
and the way G is going she never deserevs happiness.SleepySleepy she shud felt the same pain & humilation whcih she gave 2 A. and J less said the less better. he shud pine 4 A but never able 2 get her luv & respect back!!disgusting creature!!DeadDeadDeadsuddenly showing concern 2 A but didn't show the same concern wen A was ill. hes the worst lead i saw in any show on any channel!!SleepySleepySleepy

[DIV]A still luvs bcoz its difficult 2 4get that prsn whom u luved 4 16yrs i.e. from childhood.why its expected from A 2 4get J so easily who luved him from her childhood wen G who only knew or luved J from last 5yrs.?? wow! wat a logic?? G is entitled 2 do all things & hav feelings & every1 shud think of her feelings & even lick her feet only then she can b cured of her insecurities. but A even if shows her feelingsa bit shes not entitled 2 do it just bcoz J'd left her.

i wish now that CVs show J leaving G 4 A & g feel the same pain & humilation & then rem all these things. J goes back 2A but A kick him out & then G shud also rot in the hell!!Sleepy
first of al ,there r some people who want j n a to be happy while g to suffer,i think u dnt read carefully. Let me remind u dat g has received double humilation then wat she gave ,she got curses,even if touched a cloth,dat cloth was send for washing,nt only frm family bt frm jetsar villagers,now also she isnt living happiest life,she hasnt done anything much rather then badmouthing anandi.talking abt j i dnt think j has done a mistake in loving g,ya shouldnt have iltreated anandi.now he has saved her life n even wanted to help her,so i dnt know y ul j to run after A,this just shows ul cant accept j loving g as if A importance is getting reduced or something.
i think u need 2 read properly. i read then only i reply !!out of 100 J& A fans only 8-10 ppl want this & oders want both J& G 2 suffer & most of them want J 2 suffer more. and i was one of them but after seeing such illogics by her i want G 2 get more sufferings & humilation!!
wat double humilation she got?? she didn't get an iota of the humilation which she did 2 A!!but if u want  2turn blind eye then i can't do anything 2 make u see that!!
@bold then wat do u expect from those ppl who don't wany any contact from them . she'd married that prsn whos already married & his wife is luved by all 4 her gudness. but she went there flaunting herself as their DIL which she was/is not even legally. and her crime is not just bad-mouthing A but also she'd hurted her by marrying J & then came there widout thinking abt her.she married J, ok fine then why did she go their 2 seek their blessings wen they don't want 2've any thing wid them!! and any prsn at singh's place wud'd done the same thing wid G if they've even an iota of humanity in them!!
yaeh J didn't do any mistake in luving G then if 2marrow he went back 2 A saying he still luvs her & G was only an infatuation then 2 hes not at fault!!

and i want J running back 2 A bcoz i want G 2 realize the pain & humialtion A has suffered bcoz of her actions & not bcoz i can't see J luving G.bcoz G still'dn't realized that pain as shes still doing her"I ME & myself"jaap time & again & keeps on blaming A!!and wen a prsn can't acknowledeges their mistakes & keeps on blaming  oder prsn whos nice & gud human being & even hadn't harmed any1 i/c the prsn like a looser then it menas prsn is arrogant not 2 recognise & admit its mistakes/crimes/sins so they r also not entitled 2 any sympathy or happiness!!!

Edited by tiny15 - 04 December 2011 at 7:49am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababuILoveDramahookedankit111-HJ-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top