Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jhansijhansi

they should show that A is more successful then G and J, but here they are showing that A is politically successful and G and J are professionally successful then why will G and J feel bad they are  professionally and personally successful and later in life J's parents would accept G's kids as well, just like J's sister's husband says not to let her kids to miss their mamas pyarr and her not to miss her brother's pyar...

i want apart from A prove herself G and J should be thought a lesson and J should come back to A and they both should live happily...their is no point if A personally suffers without any partner for her in life...

totally agreed with youBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Read!! (Page 3)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _CutiePie_

see basically bv is story of A and til i knw her, evn though aftr so mch has hpnd bet her n J, she wud b willin J to cum bck in her lyf...so v all shud b hapy wid her decision...2ndly as far as G is concerned thn nw its high tym...she shud b taught a lesson...she tld J tht she ws jst mkin tht patient hapy n this n tht n hw does it feel whn he tlks to A. If i wud b in place of J i wud hv tld her tht A ws once my wyf n stl she is my frnd,so i cn tlk to her...bt dis patient is no1 for u so u shudnt go close to him...G alwys sys tht 'meri to koi value hi nai h tumhe' value nai hogi to kya ainvayi ghar, privar, patni ko chod diya...
so at d end yes i thnk der shud b sum new MALE entry in A's lyf so tht J feels jaleous n goes bck to J...n til G's lyf is concerned i thnk evn aftr knwin tht J is married to A, she married him widout thnkin evn a bit about A thn BHUGTO...

LOL
hahahaha..

you only can agree...100% sahi kitha tuneLOL

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
So now people find problems in g talking sweetly to the patient n stoping jagya talking to anandi.o my god,wat kind atitude is this,y is dat it is treated j has made mistake n g is worst criminal,comitted crime,y so much diff?y he should leave g n go back to A,then only A wil get imp n G wil suffer,i m telling g wil never suffer,she wil raise her child n achieve her dreams.I think ul r fan of ekta kapoor old tv shows the same old logic,nowadays it nt much used.Thanks to bv becoz they never use such techniqs

hooked

IF-Dazzler

hooked

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Don't worry dear - no one can change what you know is going to happen. Conviction is everything right ?

- J will stay w G and love her
 - J will learn to be less jealous and more professional and learn to share G.
 - J will learn to change diapers and be a good daddy.
 - J will remember to collect laundry on time and make himself useful
 - J will try to resist the urge to think about A or Jaitser. (BUT - If he can't resist - I hope he takes enuf precautions to make calls to them from hospi so that G or her mom can't find out - this is not to cheat them - but its just to protect G's feelings. Poor thing - she's expecting na - so one shud avoid making her unhappy...)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababujhansijhansiPicasso9monamie111tiny15

jhansijhansi

Groupbie

jhansijhansi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

So now people find problems in g talking sweetly to the patient n stoping jagya talking to anandi.o my god,wat kind atitude is this,y is dat it is treated j has made mistake n g is worst criminal,comitted crime,y so much diff?y he should leave g n go back to A,then only A wil get imp n G wil suffer,i m telling g wil never suffer,she wil raise her child n achieve her dreams.I think ul r fan of ekta kapoor old tv shows the same old logic,nowadays it nt much used.Thanks to bv becoz they never use such techniqs

It is not just J who made the mistake, G has equal share in it...if G would have left J when she comes to know that he cheated her by hiding the facts about his marriage with A...and kicked him out of her life then every one would know how capable she is...instead she married him and keeps reminding him about his mistake and asks blames him any troubles  in their life...what kind of a lady is she and the  dialogues she is saying, girl cannot accept her husband talking to another girl then how can she marry A's husband...she don't have any respect for A's feelings...(child marriage was the  reason for A's suffering in her childhood, but now A's suffering is different, A had been cheated by J and G , J is the culprit, but not just J... what happened to G after so much of education, then what is the need of education ) only being successful professionally does not mean that you are right...being a good human being is important first...though most of us don't life A forgiving J and they both living together, but just to teach a lesson J should come back to A and they both live happily, so that no one else in this world does mistakes like  J and G...

yes  what you said is right (i m telling g wil never suffer,she wil raise her child n achieve her dreams) G will never suffer any one like G who know how to  blame some one else for all her problems and praise herself for all her success will never suffer in life...A girl who can dare to marry some one else husband without informing the first wife (first wife was not divorced they were living together) can do anything in life...

Edited by jhansijhansi - 03 December 2011 at 3:29am

tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 4:57am | IP Logged
A n J should live happily so dat no one in this world should do mistakes in j n g.realy so ur putting g in prison n j is out,infact by watching this every boy wil get license to cheat other women isnt it.5 years j n g were in relationship ,one day she came to know the truth ,she kicked him out also although he told her another lie dat there was nothing between A n him.bt wasnt it dificult to leave him in that condition.how do expect her to inhuman to him?wasnt he the one who told i wont keep connection with A,then y wont she blame him when he isnt abiding by the promise which he did.

jhansijhansi

Groupbie

jhansijhansi

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:19am | IP Logged
 if  we say that J comes back to A leaving G then every boy will get license to cheat other women, then if G marries J thinking that she know him since five years they fell in love and  started living together so he should leave A his wife with whom he spent all his childhood and even after becoming majors they started family life and he was not only living with G, but he was also living A as her husband for all these five years, does G think it is right to leave his wife once he is settled and found someone who is more better than his wife..she says she feels in secured because he lied once saying that he is not married then why din't she think before marrying J that he might have lied to her that he does not love A and there is nothing between them and why didn't she try to speak to A and J's family and see if what J is saying is true...

if G and all the women think that J leaving A and marrying G is right then it is right for J to leave G after he finds some one more better than her and marry her or else go back to A...just simple isn't it for men if he starts a relationship with any women and lies that he don't have any relationship with his wife then she will marry him and there are people who will support them to live happily.

when G can marry J after knowing that he was married and he lied her and now coming to know that the truth about  what was his relationship with A and how much he likes her bla bla bla ... G can still continue to live  with J  then why not A and  J again start a new life just like, if  G can't leave J because she know him for past five years then how can A leave him after knowing him for so many years... 

when G expects that A should keep quite and wish J and G successful married life..even after A living  with J so many years then why don't G keep quite when J just speaks to A he is not having any relation with A any more...

Edited by jhansijhansi - 03 December 2011 at 6:19am

tiny15

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 03 December 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

A n J should live happily so dat no one in this world should do mistakes in j n g.realy so ur putting g in prison n j is out,infact by watching this every boy wil get license to cheat other women isnt it.5 years j n g were in relationship ,one day she came to know the truth ,she kicked him out also although he told her another lie dat there was nothing between A n him.bt wasnt it dificult to leave him in that condition.how do expect her to inhuman to him?wasnt he the one who told i wont keep connection with A,then y wont she blame him when he isnt abiding by the promise which he did.

i think no one is putting G into jail..i think everyone here wants punishment for jaggya only.. at least I want it very much!..but it is also true that what G has done is not right..may be that's not good for her too..also, she always blames an innocent girl, who has done noting, for her "self-made" problems!..she called her "nautanki", "devi banke ghumti he", "apna asli chahra chupati he" and many more rubbish like dis!..is that she learnt from her MBBS degree?.. 
yes, definitely she will be a successful doctor..but she will never be happy in her life!..bcoz people who don't think of others..just think of themselves God also don't think of those people...

yup!..jaggya told her that he will not go home and there is nothing between him and anandi..
..didn't jaggya told anandi and his family that he will be back after completing his studies?..didn't gauri know it that jaggya was lying to her for 5 yrs?..will u believe someone again who told u lie for 5 yrs? and made a relation with u by lying?..being an educated and a smart girl, she again believed a liar!..what should I call her?...intelligent?..is she really?..and she is now complaining because a liar is not keeping his promise?..a liar will never keep his promise!..a person who didn't keep the promise of his childhood fren..who didn't take any responsibility of his family, his parents..who gave him birth, who nourished him..he just didn't care of them..didn't think of them..do u really think dis kind of person will keep his promise to a girl whom he knows only for 5-6 yrs?..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyababujhansijhansitiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top