Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jhansijhansi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tanvismile

So now people find problems in g talking sweetly to the patient n stoping jagya talking to anandi.o my god,wat kind atitude is this,y is dat it is treated j has made mistake n g is worst criminal,comitted crime,y so much diff?y he should leave g n go back to A,then only A wil get imp n G wil suffer,i m telling g wil never suffer,she wil raise her child n achieve her dreams.I think ul r fan of ekta kapoor old tv shows the same old logic,nowadays it nt much used.Thanks to bv becoz they never use such techniqs

It is not just J who made the mistake, G has equal share in it...if G would have left J when she comes to know that he cheated her by hiding the facts about his marriage with A...and kicked him out of her life then every one would know how capable she is...instead she married him and keeps reminding him about his mistake and asks blames him any troubles  in their life...what kind of a lady is she and the  dialogues she is saying, girl cannot accept her husband talking to another girl then how can she marry A's husband...she don't have any respect for A's feelings...(child marriage was the  reason for A's suffering in her childhood, but now A's suffering is different, A had been cheated by J and G , J is the culprit, but not just J... what happened to G after so much of education, then what is the need of education ) only being successful professionally does not mean that you are right...being a good human being is important first...though most of us don't life A forgiving J and they both living together, but just to teach a lesson J should come back to A and they both live happily, so that no one else in this world does mistakes like  J and G...

yes  what you said is right (i m telling g wil never suffer,she wil raise her child n achieve her dreams) G will never suffer any one like G who know how to  blame some one else for all her problems and praise herself for all her success will never suffer in life...A girl who can dare to marry some one else husband without informing the first wife (first wife was not divorced they were living together) can do anything in life...
Edited by jhansijhansi - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A n J should live happily so dat no one in this world should do mistakes in j n g.realy so ur putting g in prison n j is out,infact by watching this every boy wil get license to cheat other women isnt it.5 years j n g were in relationship ,one day she came to know the truth ,she kicked him out also although he told her another lie dat there was nothing between A n him.bt wasnt it dificult to leave him in that condition.how do expect her to inhuman to him?wasnt he the one who told i wont keep connection with A,then y wont she blame him when he isnt abiding by the promise which he did.
jhansijhansi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
 if  we say that J comes back to A leaving G then every boy will get license to cheat other women, then if G marries J thinking that she know him since five years they fell in love and  started living together so he should leave A his wife with whom he spent all his childhood and even after becoming majors they started family life and he was not only living with G, but he was also living A as her husband for all these five years, does G think it is right to leave his wife once he is settled and found someone who is more better than his wife..she says she feels in secured because he lied once saying that he is not married then why din't she think before marrying J that he might have lied to her that he does not love A and there is nothing between them and why didn't she try to speak to A and J's family and see if what J is saying is true...

if G and all the women think that J leaving A and marrying G is right then it is right for J to leave G after he finds some one more better than her and marry her or else go back to A...just simple isn't it for men if he starts a relationship with any women and lies that he don't have any relationship with his wife then she will marry him and there are people who will support them to live happily.

when G can marry J after knowing that he was married and he lied her and now coming to know that the truth about  what was his relationship with A and how much he likes her bla bla bla ... G can still continue to live  with J  then why not A and  J again start a new life just like, if  G can't leave J because she know him for past five years then how can A leave him after knowing him for so many years... 

when G expects that A should keep quite and wish J and G successful married life..even after A living  with J so many years then why don't G keep quite when J just speaks to A he is not having any relation with A any more...
Edited by jhansijhansi - 12 years ago
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A n J should live happily so dat no one in this world should do mistakes in j n g.realy so ur putting g in prison n j is out,infact by watching this every boy wil get license to cheat other women isnt it.5 years j n g were in relationship ,one day she came to know the truth ,she kicked him out also although he told her another lie dat there was nothing between A n him.bt wasnt it dificult to leave him in that condition.how do expect her to inhuman to him?wasnt he the one who told i wont keep connection with A,then y wont she blame him when he isnt abiding by the promise which he did.

i think no one is putting G into jail..i think everyone here wants punishment for jaggya only.. at least I want it very much!..but it is also true that what G has done is not right..may be that's not good for her too..also, she always blames an innocent girl, who has done noting, for her "self-made" problems!..she called her "nautanki", "devi banke ghumti he", "apna asli chahra chupati he" and many more rubbish like dis!..is that she learnt from her MBBS degree?.. 
yes, definitely she will be a successful doctor..but she will never be happy in her life!..bcoz people who don't think of others..just think of themselves God also don't think of those people...

yup!..jaggya told her that he will not go home and there is nothing between him and anandi..
..didn't jaggya told anandi and his family that he will be back after completing his studies?..didn't gauri know it that jaggya was lying to her for 5 yrs?..will u believe someone again who told u lie for 5 yrs? and made a relation with u by lying?..being an educated and a smart girl, she again believed a liar!..what should I call her?...intelligent?..is she really?..and she is now complaining because a liar is not keeping his promise?..a liar will never keep his promise!..a person who didn't keep the promise of his childhood fren..who didn't take any responsibility of his family, his parents..who gave him birth, who nourished him..he just didn't care of them..didn't think of them..do u really think dis kind of person will keep his promise to a girl whom he knows only for 5-6 yrs?..

tanvismile thumbnail
Isnt it the fact anandi stil loves j after al watever he did bad to her.then y nt g?y cant she forgive him plus he is ready to accept her,to do anything,to bear any pain,so how can her love turn into hate?now also she bears imense pain bt for whom for j,at the end ,most imp for is his care,she forgets every pain.like how u see today j getting mad on that patient who has just undergone a surgery ,a small attention by g can make him mad then y nt g?ok fine she has been foolish ,her problems r self made,main problem is fel in someone s love.so what she has wasted her life,then stil doesnt deserve hatred,doesnt deserve to suffer,isnt she suffering now in some way or the other,ul want j n a to be happy n g to be suffering,injustice
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
 i think ppl don't read posts properly & thatswhy write that all want J& A happy & G unhappy!! i'd nowhere read that J shud b happy & G shud b unhappy!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and i want both the loosers J &G 2 b unhappy & A 2 b happy not in her prfsnl life but also in her prsnl life wid a guy who luvs her 4 herself & not 4 her qualifcns only!!

and the way G is going she never deserevs happiness.πŸ₯±πŸ₯± she shud felt the same pain & humilation whcih she gave 2 A. and J less said the less better. he shud pine 4 A but never able 2 get her luv & respect back!!disgusting creature!!🀒🀒🀒suddenly showing concern 2 A but didn't show the same concern wen A was ill. hes the worst lead i saw in any show on any channel!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

A still luvs bcoz its difficult 2 4get that prsn whom u luved 4 16yrs i.e. from childhood.why its expected  from A 2 4get J so easily who luved him from her childhood wen G who only knew or luved J from last 5yrs.?? wow! wat  a logic?? G is entitled 2 do all things & hav feelings & every1 shud think of her feelings & even lick her feet only then she can b cured of her insecurities. but A even if shows her feelings a bit shes not entitled 2 do it just bcoz J'd left her.
i wish now that CVs show J leaving G 4 A & g feel the same pain & humilation & then rem all these things. J goes back  2A but A kick him out & then G shud also rot in the hell!!😑😑😑πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Isnt it the fact anandi stil loves j after al watever he did bad to her.then y nt g?y cant she forgive him plus he is ready to accept her,to do anything,to bear any pain,so how can her love turn into hate?now also she bears imense pain bt for whom for j,at the end ,most imp for is his care,she forgets every pain.like how u see today j getting mad on that patient who has just undergone a surgery ,a small attention by g can make him mad then y nt g?ok fine she has been foolish ,her problems r self made,main problem is fel in someone s love.so what she has wasted her life,then stil doesnt deserve hatred,doesnt deserve to suffer,isnt she suffering now in some way or the other,ul want j n a to be happy n g to be suffering,injustice

πŸ‘ Thankyou Tanvi !!

This is all I wanted to read. You agree that
- She has been foolish
- Her problems are self made
- She has wasted her life and is suffering now in some way or other

I am completely willing to understand all else
 - She has a right to love
 - She has a right to forgive the one she loves despite anything
 - She has a right to be jealous of others who love him

So I guess our only remaining differences are 
 - She doesn't deserve hatred
 - She doesn't deserve to suffer
 - A suffering is OK but G suffering is not

I guess no two people can think absolutely alike πŸ˜›. As long as you and I can agree on some of the things - I think that means there is still hope and maybe someday we may agree on a lot more πŸ˜‰

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes i agree with u..g forgives j after all his wrong deeds...and yes she has full right to do what makes her happy..after all jaggya is with her now..if they r happy with each other they can stay 2gether for life..no one can stop them..only if anandi will go to court then only jaggya will be punished...

and i never wanted g to be punished..or i never wanted anandi to slap gauri or anything like dis! i always wanted jaggya to be punished and jaggya to be slapped by anandi..
but i wanted gauri to realize it that she is blaming others without any reason..specially anandi...being an woman she never thought of another woman..just because she got the chance to study and to be a doctor she don't get the right to call another girl a"chaukha-chulla bali"..just bcoz she loves jaggya and she can't take it dat j is caring about a, she don't get the right to hurt anandi by screaming at phone or going to haveli whenever she wants..do u think this is fair?..she is also doing the same thing..bura kam koi aur kare..and ilzam kisi aur par!..

yes u r right g is suffering a lot..and i think she will suffer more..bcoz i don't think she will be able to take it happily dat a chukha-chula bali has became the sarpanch!..
u kno why only a's suffering makes people cry and not g's?..bcoz she has a big heart..and secondly she is the heroine of dis show..πŸ˜›

now how the track is going on..i don't want a to accept j..even if he will come back to her...but i don't think j will come back to a...πŸ€”...but yes, he can come back to his family...not to A but to his family..and i want dat!..
Edited by monamie111 - 12 years ago
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i think ppl don't read posts properly & thatswhy write that all want J& A happy & G unhappy!! i'd nowhere read that J shud b happy & G shud b unhappy!![:s][LOL][LOL][LOL]
[DIV]and i want both the loosers J &G 2 b unhappy & A 2 b happy not in her prfsnl life but also in her prsnl life wid a guy who luvs her 4 herself & not 4 her qualifcns only!![/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]and the way G is going she never deserevs happiness.[|)][|)] she shud felt the same pain & humilation whcih she gave 2 A. and J less said the less better. he shud pine 4 A but never able 2 get her luv & respect back!!disgusting creature!![xx(][xx(][xx(]suddenly showing concern 2 A but didn't show the same concern wen A was ill. hes the worst lead i saw in any show on any channel!![|)][|)][|)][/DIV]
[DIV][/DIV]
[DIV]A still luvs bcoz its difficult 2 4get that prsn whom u luved 4 16yrs i.e. from childhood.why its expected from A 2 4get J so easily who luved him from her childhood wen G who only knew or luved J from last 5yrs.?? wow! wat a logic?? G is entitled 2 do all things & hav feelings & every1 shud think of her feelings & even lick her feet only then she can b cured of her insecurities. but A even if shows her feelingsa bit shes not entitled 2 do it just bcoz J'd left her.[/DIV]
[DIV]i wish now that CVs show J leaving G 4 A & g feel the same pain & humilation & then rem all these things. J goes back 2A but A kick him out & then G shud also rot in the hell!![:x][:x][:x][|)][|)][/DIV]

first of al ,there r some people who want j n a to be happy while g to suffer,i think u dnt read carefully. Let me remind u dat g has received double humilation then wat she gave ,she got curses,even if touched a cloth,dat cloth was send for washing,nt only frm family bt frm jetsar villagers,now also she isnt living happiest life,she hasnt done anything much rather then badmouthing anandi.talking abt j i dnt think j has done a mistake in loving g,ya shouldnt have iltreated anandi.now he has saved her life n even wanted to help her,so i dnt know y ul j to run after A,this just shows ul cant accept j loving g as if A importance is getting reduced or something.
tanvismile thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

[DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]yes i agree with u..g forgives j after all his wrong deeds...and yes she has full right to do what makes her happy..after all jaggya is with her now..if they r happy with each other they can stay 2gether for life..no one can stop them..only if anandi will go to court then only jaggya will be punished...[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]and i never wanted g to be punished..or i never wanted anandi to slap gauri or anything like dis! i always wanted jaggya to be punished and jaggya to be slapped by anandi..[/DIV][DIV]but i wanted gauri to realize it that she is blaming otherswithoutany reason..specially anandi...being an woman she never thought of another woman.[B].just because she got the chance to study and to be a doctor she don't get the right to call another girl a"chaukha-chulla bali"..just bcoz she loves jaggya and she can't take it dat j is caring about a, she don't get the right to hurt anandi by screaming at phone or going to haveli whenever she wants..do u think this is fair?..she is also doing the same thing..bura kam koi aur kare..and ilzam kisi aur par!..[/B][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]yes u r right g is suffering a lot..and[B] i think she will suffer more..bcoz i don't think she will be able to take it happily dat a chukha-chula bali has became the sarpanch!..[/B][/DIV][DIV][B]u kno why only a's suffering makes people cry and not g's?..bcoz she has a big heart..and secondly she is the heroine of dis show..[/B][:P][/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]now how the track is going on..i don't want a to accept j..even if he will come back to her...but i don't think j will come back to a...[:[]...but yes, he can come back to his family...not to A but to his family..and i want dat!..[/DIV]

i do agree with u here.bt i think chula chauki wali is being misintrepreted ,it was part of a long dialog,on hearing the entire dialog ,one can see dat g never said in dat POV ,she never down at village women becoz she herself belongs to village ya bt rest watever she said to A was wrong,unknowingly she did wrong by badmouthing .par ek hath se ek taali nahi bajthi,i think A had to open her mouth just like bhairav on time.she had to clarify herself bt she dint want to,may be nt to spoil j name