Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HJ- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: akanksha.anjum

nice post:-)

and soon anandi will b powerful as she is goin to enter in politics..

Thank you!!

I hope so.πŸ˜ƒ
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Honey - U made a good point about DS not exposing G's parents sell-off.

I guess, DS still has enough grace to feel ashamed about her own part in that shameful episode where she too lied about Anandi being insane and offered money to greedy child-sellers. 

As to J n G's problems, I think they are facing enough of them, not to mention the sword hanging on their financial dole every month. G is so insecure - what with her expecting n a philandering husband and her useless parents and a principal who doesn't like too many days off from work...not to mention a husband who just can't fetch the laundry on time πŸ€£. So now, I hope you'll agree they have enough trouble. Considering the biggest one yet - they're not yet legally married ! Pretty soon, she'll be showing her baby bump, and her hormones will cause her moods to swing ever more crazily.

Re- JaAn reunion : even if it doesn't happen on screen, in their thoughts, both J and A will always have a soft,loving corner for each other. It is this corner that they may never share or vacate for their current or later loves. And I think most JA fans wl be content with that.

A shud be successful at something, and now - she seems to be on her way to it. Her success will do a lot of things
- make her stronger
- please her families (her own parents and the Haveli folks)
- ease n soothe Jagya's guilt at ditching her and calling her gawar n useless.

As regards G feeling more secure abt J and feeling happy for A - that is a fantasy - it can never happen. If Anandi were to even just kill herself - G wud have trouble with A's thoughts coming to J and distancing J from her...😈. G is hard to satisfy... 

But what I agree with you completely is - we need more entertainment n humor. All the eve-teasing, kidnapping, now this naata-pratha etc are very depressing, dull n sad subjects. There can be atleast some lighthearted humor in every alternate episode. After 6 months they showed us BnB making halwa and that was it...C'mon !!
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

I guess, DS still has enough grace to feel ashamed about her own part in that shameful episode where she too lied about Anandi being insane and offered money to greedy child-sellers. 

As to J n G's problems, I think they are facing enough of them, not to mention the sword hanging on their financial dole every month. G is so insecure - what with her expecting n a philandering husband and her useless parents and a principal who doesn't like too many days off from work...not to mention a husband who just can't fetch the laundry on time πŸ€£. So now, I hope you'll agree they have enough trouble. Considering the biggest one yet - they're not yet legally married ! Pretty soon, she'll be showing her baby bump, and her hormones will cause her moods to swing ever more crazily.

Re- JaAn reunion : even if it doesn't happen on screen, in their thoughts, both J and A will always have a soft,loving corner for each other. It is this corner that they may never share or vacate for their current or later loves. And I think most JA fans wl be content with that.

A shud be successful at something, and now - she seems to be on her way to it. Her success will do a lot of things
- make her stronger

As regards G feeling more secure abt J and feeling happy for A - that is a fantasy - it can never happen. If Anandi were to even just kill herself - G wud have trouble with A's thoughts coming to J and distancing J from her...😈. G is hard to satisfy... 

But what I agree with you completely is - we need more entertainment n humor. All the eve-teasing, kidnapping, now this naata-pratha etc are very depressing, dull n sad subjects. There can be atleast some lighthearted humor in every alternate episode. After 6 months they showed us BnB making halwa and that was it...C'mon !!

very well said..πŸ‘

@bold lines...wow!..what a beautiful thought😍..i know...i can feel it...may be i'll be happy with it..
but now i can't just forgive J..😭😭
_CutiePie_ thumbnail
see basically bv is story of A and til i knw her, evn though aftr so mch has hpnd bet her n J, she wud b willin J to cum bck in her lyf...so v all shud b hapy wid her decision...2ndly as far as G is concerned thn nw its high tym...she shud b taught a lesson...she tld J tht she ws jst mkin tht patient hapy n this n tht n hw does it feel whn he tlks to A. If i wud b in place of J i wud hv tld her tht A ws once my wyf n stl she is my frnd,so i cn tlk to her...bt dis patient is no1 for u so u shudnt go close to him...G alwys sys tht 'meri to koi value hi nai h tumhe' value nai hogi to kya ainvayi ghar, privar, patni ko chod diya...
so at d end yes i thnk der shud b sum new MALE entry in A's lyf so tht J feels jaleous n goes bck to J...n til G's lyf is concerned i thnk evn aftr knwin tht J is married to A, she married him widout thnkin evn a bit about A thn BHUGTO...
jhansijhansi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
they should show that A is more successful then G and J, but here they are showing that A is politically successful and G and J are professionally successful then why will G and J feel bad they are  professionally and personally successful and later in life J's parents would accept G's kids as well, just like J's sister's husband says not to let her kids to miss their mamas pyarr and her not to miss her brother's pyar...

i want apart from A prove herself G and J should be thought a lesson and J should come back to A and they both should live happily...their is no point if A personally suffers without any partner for her in life...
Edited by jhansijhansi - 12 years ago
-HJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hooked

- make her stronger

@bold

I agreed...this may be the reasons...

anyways its a show everything is in cvs' hands they will mould it according to the views & TRPs...πŸ˜ƒ
-HJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhansijhansi

they should show that A is more successful then G and J, but here they are showing that A is politically successful and G and J are professionally successful then why will G and J feel bad they are  professionally and personally successful and later in life J's parents would accept G's kids as well, just like J's sister's husband says not to let her kids to miss their mamas pyarr and her not to miss her brother's pyar...

i want apart from A prove herself G and J should be thought a lesson and J should come back to A and they both should live happily...their is no point if A personally suffers without any partner for her in life...

totally agreed with youπŸ˜ƒ
-HJ- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _CutiePie_

see basically bv is story of A and til i knw her, evn though aftr so mch has hpnd bet her n J, she wud b willin J to cum bck in her lyf...so v all shud b hapy wid her decision...2ndly as far as G is concerned thn nw its high tym...she shud b taught a lesson...she tld J tht she ws jst mkin tht patient hapy n this n tht n hw does it feel whn he tlks to A. If i wud b in place of J i wud hv tld her tht A ws once my wyf n stl she is my frnd,so i cn tlk to her...bt dis patient is no1 for u so u shudnt go close to him...G alwys sys tht 'meri to koi value hi nai h tumhe' value nai hogi to kya ainvayi ghar, privar, patni ko chod diya...

so at d end yes i thnk der shud b sum new MALE entry in A's lyf so tht J feels jaleous n goes bck to J...n til G's lyf is concerned i thnk evn aftr knwin tht J is married to A, she married him widout thnkin evn a bit about A thn BHUGTO...

πŸ˜†
hahahaha..

you only can agree...100% sahi kitha tuneπŸ˜†
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So now people find problems in g talking sweetly to the patient n stoping jagya talking to anandi.o my god,wat kind atitude is this,y is dat it is treated j has made mistake n g is worst criminal,comitted crime,y so much diff?y he should leave g n go back to A,then only A wil get imp n G wil suffer,i m telling g wil never suffer,she wil raise her child n achieve her dreams.I think ul r fan of ekta kapoor old tv shows the same old logic,nowadays it nt much used.Thanks to bv becoz they never use such techniqs
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Don't worry dear - no one can change what you know is going to happen. Conviction is everything right ?

- J will stay w G and love her
 - J will learn to be less jealous and more professional and learn to share G.
 - J will learn to change diapers and be a good daddy.
 - J will remember to collect laundry on time and make himself useful
 - J will try to resist the urge to think about A or Jaitser. (BUT - If he can't resist - I hope he takes enuf precautions to make calls to them from hospi so that G or her mom can't find out - this is not to cheat them - but its just to protect G's feelings. Poor thing - she's expecting na - so one shud avoid making her unhappy...)