Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Hello friends!
I have been visiting this forum since few months & I have posted 1-2 topics till now. Basically I am a silent reader & dont even comment on other topics (sorry) as I come online for very short time.
But today I thought to share my views about the show with the members. I hope you will share your views with me too. I dont mind if you disagree with me (I know most of you will be) but I want that you atleast say something.
So thats enough of my description.

First of all, I personally like JaAn jodi & even want them to reunite (which most of the members dont want I know). But I am not here to argue & fight with all of you. I know that whatever J has done to A is not at all forgettable. The sufferings that A is going through is so terrible that no one can imagine how A must be feeling. J has always been a problem for A from the very beginning. First J's dadi was a problem then J's studies & now J's so-called wife. Looking to all these points I know no one will favour JaAn reunion. Even I am against it but in my personal opinion (coz I like Shashank & Pratyusha together) I would love to see their love track in the show. Anyways that is just my thought. I know it is not going to get fulfilled & even I dont regret for that also. I really appreciate everyone's wish.

But I want CVs to show us some real entertainment. I just want that if they are showing J & G together now so atleast they should show A as a strong woman. They should make her character so strong that J & G should feel insecure & jealous. They should realise that A is something. If the creatives make A some political figure or atleast make her some business woman who got successful by working hard in the village & they should show that A has become a known face & an inspiration for everyone. So all this can make J & G jealous, insecure. Why are they showing tensions in A's life only? Why not in J & G' life? They should balance between the two tracks, isn't it?

The main reason for J being driven towards G was that she was an independent & educated girl then why not showing A as like her so J can atleast regret his doings? I dont say that J regrets & comes to A & she forgives her & they start their new life but atleast they can show the condition of J due to A's popularity. Even he has to know that A is not "gawar".
He should know the girl who requested everyone in the family for his further studies, who saved his life, who was with him in every problem in childhood. Moreover they are showing some guy as G's patient which will make J insecure. Why? Can't they show something of that sort with A also? He should also know how it feels when your spouse is attached with someone else.

Why the hell G talks so disgusting about A? Everyone knows that G's parents married her to J for money. They knew that he was already married. Even after G coming to J's house A behaved very nicely with her. How can she forget that? She does not even know that her parents in the greed of money married her to someone already married. She says that child marriages are a menace then why was she arguing that she & J are married earlier also? She claims that she is educated then why she is getting so happy on hearing the news of A being lost from her house? She was getting happy that villagers will call A as a bad woman. How cheap?OuchDoes any doctor think this way & that too being a woman?Angry Please for God's sake CVs, show some logic.

I dont know why Dadisa is not telling J that G's parents married her to him for money. Why J did not say anything when G's parents called A "dusri aurat"? He just got angry but did not say that A was married to him first & also legally she is his wife. I really wanted J to slap G's mother.

G does not know what she did to A is going to come to her also. "jaisa karoge waisa paoge" She  is in constant fear that J will leave  her. Now she came to know what happens when someone betrays you. After she came to know about J's lie why she married him? Why she trusted him? Now she is always behind him to keep an eye on him.
Doctors does not have this much time for all this. Even the principal forgave her. I have not seen like this in reality. If you bunk the class no teacher will show mercy on you & in medicine everyone knows what is the condition.

I think now it is the time to show some action rather than making A cry & feel embarrassed everytime for being married to J. She should become a powerful woman & prove herself. Please dont show such tracks which includes molestation, eve teasing, etc. Every age group watches this show so I think it should remain as clean as possible. Also please change the outfits of A. This ghaghra is soo long & the heavy ornaments. She could not even walk properly sometimes.
She can wear a salwar-kurta now. I dont know what is the harm wearing salwar-kurta in villages? I think it is better in every way than a saree or ghaghra-choli. It does not allow any part of the body uncovered. But still people say it is badShocked 

Well, enough for today. I can write more as I am so disappointed with tracks coming in the show but I think this much is okay.

Lots Of Love,
HoneySmile

P.S. Please Please Please share your views with me. I really want all of you to comment positively or negatively on my views.

P.P.S. Moderators if you think this is against COC rules please close the topic.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

_CutiePie_sri2012jhansijhansiWebsieswetha_chAkDha_FanaticKyunkiImafanswethasyam08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Read!!" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

madhaviraj

Groupbie

madhaviraj

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged
I think the CV s will not unite Jag -An -- I think -becos it will mean that they are in agreement with child marriage...which is not the case...Lets see...But I am sure there are scenes ahead where J will really regret his marriage with Gauri.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Websiemmishra1monamie111-HJ-tiny15

monamie111

IF-Dazzler

monamie111

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
@Honey

i agree with u at some points..
i m watching BV since J & A marriage..and the first few episodes i missed..i have watched dem in youtube..i have watched all the episodes when avika and avinash were anandi and jaggya..Smile
from those episodes what i felt was..these two were more dan frens..more dan lovers..and i used to think dat dese two r incomplete without each other..
but how the BV track is going on now..i dont think JA reunion will be so easy..and also i don want it now!..how jaggya cheated A also his family..he should get punishment for dis..i badly want it now..also i want A will become a leader..which CVs r gonna show..

moreover, this is just a show..and i kno whatever J has done with A..he will remain the hero of dis show..and A will remain the heroine of dis show..means the two main characters..bcoz its the story of one balak (J) and one balika (A)..whoever will come between dem..G or anyone else..dey will remain the side character only..
this story has started with J&A..so i think dis will end with J&A..Smile but i don know how..Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hookedleo4ever-HJ-swethasyam08tiny15

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
first of what position u have of g,i wont give any justification bt one y do u say there are no tensions in J G life?r u nt watching the episodes,their lives r ful of tensions,then y u want j to be jealous or envy at A succes infact arent u happy the fact dat wen j saw A educating the villagers he felt so happy watching her progress ,n g once get of her insecurities wil be realy happy for A success.Al u want to be succesful just to show j n g ,thats it.j said worst things to a n he has realised long back thats Y he helps her.

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

first of what position u have of g,i wont give any justification bt one y do u say there are no tensions in J G life?r u nt watching the episodes,their lives r ful of tensions,then y u want j to be jealous or envy at A succes infact arent u happy the fact dat wen j saw A educating the villagers he felt so happy watching her progress ,n g once get of her insecurities wil be realy happy for A success.Al u want to be succesful just to show j n g ,thats it.j said worst things to a n he has realised long back thats Y he helps her.

Everyone of us knows that the show is being dragged & even they are showing more positive for J-G side. Whatever G has done she is going to get it back so she cant sleep or eat well. So we cant say that J-G is in trouble. What they have done to A they are getting the punishment for that. As in real life too people get the punishment when they cross the limit.

It seems that you are G fan so you say this. Actually whatever u said isnt related to the topic.

@red bold...being happy isnt of any use..he should feel that he did wrong...

@green bold... please dont say this...she cant be happy for A anytime in her life...the way she reacts for her everyone knows...A has also felt all this when J started dating her so she now knows what happens when spouse betrays you...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fervourWebsiePicasso9tiny15

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

@Honey

i agree with u at some points..
i m watching BV since J & A marriage..and the first few episodes i missed..i have watched dem in youtube..i have watched all the episodes when avika and avinash were anandi and jaggya..Smile
from those episodes what i felt was..these two were more dan frens..more dan lovers..and i used to think dat dese two r incomplete without each other..
but how the BV track is going on now..i dont think JA reunion will be so easy..and also i don want it now!..how jaggya cheated A also his family..he should get punishment for dis..i badly want it now..also i want A will become a leader..which CVs r gonna show..

moreover, this is just a show..and i kno whatever J has done with A..he will remain the hero of dis show..and A will remain the heroine of dis show..means the two main characters..bcoz its the story of one balak (J) and one balika (A)..whoever will come between dem..G or anyone else..dey will remain the side character only..
this story has started with J&A..so i think dis will end with J&A..Smile but i don know how..Tongue

@red...i completely agree with you on this thing...even i want this badly now...its enough now...

Even i know that at the end they will show J-A back together..or else they may not show as it will prove that they support child marriages & also viewers are in favour of J-G
whatever may be then but right now i want them to show A getting stronger & J-G getting punished for their mistake..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monamie111

-HJ-

IF-Rockerz

-HJ-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by madhaviraj

I think the CV s will not unite Jag -An -- I think -becos it will mean that they are in agreement with child marriage...which is not the case...Lets see...But I am sure there are scenes ahead where J will really regret his marriage with Gauri.

I completely agree with you...even I know J-A union can give wrong message too..of supporting child marriages...

@red I hope this happens soon..Smile

tanvismile

IF-Rockerz

tanvismile

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Honeybee-So u agree the fact that they r facing problems ,tensions,watever u name it punishment or watever.the most imp fact is dat u want them to live in pain n there r living , now dat j is happy to see her educating villagers ,so his image has been improved again ,so i dnt think he wil ever be jealous of A.Infact he wil be happy for her.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top