Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
~28th November Written Update~

When Aditya  asks reasons to Devyani , she and Gaurav tells him everything ,He gets angry and wants to talk to Brmha,Devyani gives her "kasam"not tell him anything .Aditya says he will never forgive Devyani for this.

Bramha orders to send some food for Uttara. Bauji taunts him for everything. Bramha gets angry but pretends to be happy with Devyani's divorce decision.

Aditya comes in his room, He and Priya have a conversation about Chinu 'Vidya and Gaurav issue.But he could not tell her everything.

Vidya has still not opened the door, Gaurav is disturbed. Aditya tries to convince her that as he had kept his promise, now she also has to listen to him. She opens the door. Vidya tells him about her feeling and everything she thought,but now she is ready to accept Gaurav as he is.She also informs him that Gaurav 's partner's name is Karan.Aditya is curious to know who is this Karan?Vidya  tells "Mantri ji ka Beta"

Precap:

RD throws the chess board and shouts she will break Jhakar family .

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 28 November 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

gudiyourmittchamp362loop118niki_pnpragyakumarsc19saggi80anupamganna_88rth81sawar128dreamy1112RiHar20m001beeangel11rsshreeSwethu.BonaiMizhiA HUGE FANforestry-Swetha--Happy4Ever-krutiv100Niceuptvdekhaanna44cuttieeFIZK6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "28th Nov WU:- Two mysteries are revealed to Adi" in Maryada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FIZK6

IF-Sizzlerz

FIZK6

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Thanks Pia, it really is getting very interesting.
Aditya is finding out all the secrets and till yet he hasnt flipped as we'd expect him too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RiHar20SmritiKatha

SmritiKatha

IF-Rockerz

SmritiKatha

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Are yaar .. It shows he is Devyani's son 

myname

Groupbie

myname

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you sooo much!! My speakers are not working nor my headset! Can someone please give a detailed update what dev told adi? please?

forestry

forestry

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Thank you.  Appreciate the update .  Can't wait to watch the video

krutiv100

Goldie

krutiv100

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
I have a feeling that Aditya will flip when he finds out what his maasi and dad are doing...thanks for the update...can't wait to watch the epi!

manny136

Goldie

manny136

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Adi is be so self righteous right now he thinks every thing is black or white wait till he finds out his mom also hid priya's truth and how the dad forced her to keep quite his head might just explode

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
i still dont get it why is he so angry at devyani? after the shooting incident being revealed he doesnt know that she did it ot protect her son only?
he can forgive guarav but not devyani. i feel bad. i wish adti catches braham n uttara in the act!!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.