PreityGirl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hey! Can someone please tell me how to make a slideshow avatar with different pics? I have seen so many people with avatars that have diff pics flashing up( ex. Manjot , Ritu, and Humm), and wanted to make one too!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u can pm me or my sis sonya(SONYA_K) she shall do it for you or il make it for you. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
PreityGirl thumbnail

ok thanks Sunny 😊😛! so should i PM u the pics?

Edited by PreityGirl - 19 years ago
samir_soni thumbnail
nice topic PreityGirl
HUMM, I wanna learn how u guys do it. Can u give me any useful link where I can get the informations?
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Buddy you need to have adobe photoshop for handling images and gif handling softwares to make gif images.

Try searching google as "software to make gif images" maybe this can help.

And secondly to make avtaar kindly pm me ur email id or yahoo or msn id so that u can be helped.

Note: Plz dont exchange id's here for security reasons.

If any more help is required plz let me know.

Sunny😊
SONYA_K thumbnail

Hi PreityGirl,

U can pm me if any help required.😊

Regards,

Priyanka.

samir_soni thumbnail
Thanks HUMM, let me try first, but telling you If I have any problems............................definitely mailing you😉
PreityGirl thumbnail
Hey thanks Priyanka, ill definetly ask u if i need any help. And HUMM, i have Adobe Photoshop, if u want u can give me directions and ill do it by myself. Or else ill just PM u or Priyanka my email id.Edited by PreityGirl - 19 years ago
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Dear Priyanka, Cld u gimme the instructions as to how to do it using photoshop. I already have adobe photoshop

Thanks

SONYA_K thumbnail
Well Barbie I don't use Adobe photoshop much but what you can do is when you download a particular image, set its dimensions to 96 by 96.And then your image is ready. As far as i know you can't use adobe for making gif images. Trying searching google for gif making softwares.

Btw, if you need any help for your avatar, you can definitely pm me..I'll make it for you.

Regards,
Priyanka.