Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

Local and International Artistes To Set Zee Nite Stage Ablaze

After the incredible success of Zee Nite 2010, the Zee network is re-creating the event on December 9 at the J & J auditorium, Phoenix. Zee has promised a three-hour live show performed by Zee TV's stars as well as local artistes.

The main attraction of the event will undoubtedly be the appearance of Kritika and Sameer who play the lead roles in Jhansi Ki Rani. If you prefer the more true-to-life couple, look out for multi-award winners Ankita and Sushant from Pavitra Rishta.

Sa Re Ga Ma Pa winners Abhilasha and Kamal Khan, and Dance India Dance finalists Vrushali and Mayuresh, who have all moved on to careers in Bollywood, will add spice to the show.

This year's Zee Mega Challenge winners, Aditya, Samuel and Mathieu will perform live with the Indian stars. In fact, they will soon fly to India to take part in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa and Dance India Dance.The show will be followed by an after party with an acclaimed DJ from India. Leila Ghurburrun, sales and marketing manager at Zee TV says, "The stars are very approachable. There will be plenty of opportunity for interaction."

Tickets are on sale at 361 showrooms and at the Zee TV office at Ebene. Bronze, silver, gold and platinum tickets for the show are available.

Share!   
Text by theIndependent 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Sangam786citrusyALUJNA21TanyaznikhilsahaiThaneeGuggu_Mintybonnefillesuan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sushita performing in marutius on 9 dec" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bonnefille

IF-Rockerz

bonnefille

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing but it can be a blooper on the part of the reporter. I doubt Sushant will be taken up for a Zee organised show as Manav. Its plain business...not being unfair or anything.  

ETA: Also there could also be the possibility that Zee could be marketing it that way by claiming Sushita would be in Mauritius but only Ankita will participate. (Don't think Hiten will take part since Mauritius PR is behind India PR...correct me if I am wrong). 

But yeah if Sushant does take part then too its great since he did mention once that it was his favourite holiday spot and fans will be lucky too.   

Edited by bonnefille - 28 November 2011 at 12:30pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

citrusyTanyaz

citrusy

Groupbie

citrusy

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Bonnie even Jhansi ki Rani is not on air..so maybe Sushant can be there as Manav as they had already decided abt it..

Tanyazbonnefille

rash2222

IF-Dazzler

rash2222

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
 i got dis news from dere regional paper and people are more fond of sushant den hiten dats y zee took him...  its confirm news

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TanyazGuggu_Mintysuan

Guggu_Minty

IF-Rockerz

Guggu_Minty

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
hey thanks for sharing... If its true then we are the most happy persons on the earth atleast for now.. I am very happy.. Wink

Tanyazsuan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
This is great .
Show outside India would be great because it sort of doubles up as a small break as well...

I hope their show is successful ..

OSJ...you better go and book your ticket now ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Good to see that Manav is still making Sushant's bank account healthier ...Thumbs Up

suansushkita10

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Oh, I so wish I could be there!Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top