Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

URSHI can't get any dummer!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
I can't believe that she is ready to kidnap her own daughter! How dumb can the Modi's get! They know how stupid and pathetic the mother daughter duo are. I swear the only sensible one in the house is Kokila. Someone give brains to Modi's that this is a stupid trick! 

I feel like shooting Urmila. 

I can't believe that a mother can stoop so low! Urmila Doesn't deserve to be called a human or a mother. Dead

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rsshreemunnihyderabadsamarp2Ichangedit-JollyJabeen-ANJ4

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "URSHI can't get any dummer!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ichangedit

IF-Rockerz

Ichangedit

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Oh yes Urshi can get dummer!! No problems with that

I always knew that the only person with a brain is koki from the very first epi I watched LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JollyJabeen-

-JollyJabeen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-JollyJabeen-

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Gosh Urmila is such a disgusting mother,im sure she can def stoop down to a lower level and everyone in the Modi house is a fool,no one thinks,no one uses there brain cells except for Koki,the rest are patheticLOL,no offenceEmbarrassed

Ichangedit

samarp2

IF-Dazzler

samarp2

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
really Urshi went so low today..i could not believe that Urmi will do such cheap act to make rashi enter to mm again :(..

only sane Koki is able to understand both mother-daughter duo..rest all falled in a sec in the Urshi trap

-JollyJabeen-

ANJ4

IF-Sizzlerz

ANJ4

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
she is not a mother , but a gold digger, she needs to be in jail.

ShaunSA

IF-Rockerz

ShaunSA

Posted: 29 November 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
All we can be grateful for is that UrShi's kalakaris are flopping lately. And hopefully this one backfires so bigtime that they forget about kalakaris for the rest of their lives!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.