Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Forget the Love/Hate Track (Page 4)

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
one thing i noticed in indian serials that they all start very well story wise then after few months they will run out of the plot. here in india  may be writers take few other jobs aswell...i mean writing to other serials at the same time...then how can they concentrate? just now i came to know that IPK writer writes other serials also.
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Absoluv

I know people...looking fwd to eeing something kinda M&B shtyle romance & passion...Now they are just dragging this track a lottt...I mean either they shud show a more clear realization on both sides or a confession or EXPOSURE of EVIL SHYAM...Angry...I'm kinda tired of watching ARHI hurting each other...and even if they wanna show this track then like many OS writeres have written...Arnav cud work towards making her realize that Khushi ko faraq padta hai...Wink...MOVE ON...Confused
i think CV's dont have the guts to expose that evil SHYAM...if they do it then they don't know how to take the story after that...bcas of that they r postponing that snakes deathAngry
kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

I don't understand what's the hold up with Shyam exposure. Its not that Abbas is busy with other shows and is not able to commit to IPK.

This story is like a ship stuck in a bermuda triangle going around in circles till it finally sinks.. Confused
that ABBAS become very friendly with the writer ..so he wants to keep him in this serial...iam angryAngry at the sametimeLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index