Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Why can't he be an arrogant ass and STILL persue her? Tell her he 'wants' and 'desires' her, refuse to speak of love, make her blood run hot, while his runs hotter, continue with his inner conflicts as much as his heart desires, confuse her further, let them occasionally make goo goo eyes so we all remember it's love... Take them both on a free fall, dammit!

Send the CVs a few copies of Mills & Boon books stat!

And, keep him OUT of his coat, with plenty of side shots. Wink

Edited by HeadOverHeels - 28 November 2011 at 11:51am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90humhemeghnaSurefire27kashevankitaacegilgameshCrazySaRunianWorkerBLX2FX2chupachupmeghnassun2011nancynairkitty25zainzamusic1deeps_92minimuffin86JaponicaCDlove.Euphoria.Infofanasha...--Siva--.AbhIyalicious.pc_palstinselshybabeMrDarcyfanKookiemonster

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Forget the Love/Hate Track" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Siva--

IF-Rockerz

--Siva--

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Correct! They need a dosage of M&B shots!!
Especially I would like to see them using that on screenEmbarrassedBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefankitty25MrDarcyfan

Neetu2825

Goldie

Neetu2825

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Why? Because its a hindi showLOL
We would love to see all that you have detailed, but alas, it would be "controversial" for the channel.

HeadOverHeels

Goldie

HeadOverHeels

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neetu2825

Why? Because its a hindi showLOL
We would love to see all that you have detailed, but alas, it would be "controversial" for the channel.

I have a lot of faith that this couple could pull if off while barely touching. Remember the pool lights scene? The sprained ankle? Even the miti in the eye was hot! Sheesh!! Play to their strengths, that's all I'm saying. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90Annie0247sun2011kitty25zainzaInfofanMrDarcyfan

bila_a

Goldie

bila_a

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
why should he be, it'll happen sooner or later. just sit back and go with the flow

humhemeghna

Groupbie

humhemeghna

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
I sooo agree...we need some heat (double entendre intended) on this show

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HeadOverHeels

geetmaanluv

IF-Dazzler

geetmaanluv

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
i think that is what the payash track is for... arnav is smart he knows how to have secret conversations and hint at  innuendoes with khushi. like today he apologized to khushi without actually apologizing to khushi. he will definitely use this to get her close. he is very cunning in that aspect!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011HeadOverHeels

shlvrv_Niva

IF-Dazzler

shlvrv_Niva

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
i want M and B style - ASR is so M and B, play to your character dude - Khushi won't be able to escape --- Cvs please pay attention

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sun2011HeadOverHeelsMrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.