Page 1 of 1

haribol79

Goldie

haribol79

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Wow what a Entertainment!

Highlights...

Vidhya and Saakshi Interaction:

Saakshi was so good...being just her character... wow..
Vidhya was so down to earth and also in her Silk character..

Ram holding Priya:

Gollu was so Lalttu on thinking it is Vidhya he is holding in his big Arms...And my dear Priya had full fun in pulling his leg at his own expense...,:)

Priya n Vidhya Ola Olala:

Take a sharp intake Guys n Gals...IT WAS SO HOT!!!
I will see Vidhya in movie...but here I had Eyes Only on SAAKSHI and Heart in my Mouth... just like Gollu :)

Special Moment:

THE way Ram was touching his Shoulder where Vidhya had brushed him while running inside... Ohh Gollu toh Was in another world...
VIDHYA AND PRIYA PULLING RAM'S LEG...THEY HAD A GALLA TIME... Gollu BAS SAAS ANDER KHICHE Rahe GAYA !!! LOL

Ferrari ki Sawaari:

It was not about the Car... for Sure... it gave insight of inner Being of RaYa..
Ram enjoyed ride but still thinks on Gifting it to Sid...- Wonderful Big B
PRIYA before Ram selects Car knows which one he will choose - True Wifey in Making and she is unaware of it...
RAYA comfort have increased 10 folds... Ram touches her Hairs to make it straight... No Shyness now!!!
RAM teasing Priya when she asks abt Mileage... again no ferrari fever for her... in her... it does not matter to her at all..
PRIYA CALLS RAM MOTTA AGAIN... AND THAN PLAYFULLLY PLEADS TO SLOW DOWN...Even Hits Ram when Ram says He will Try harder next time to Kill n bring her Heart Attack...( Appna Dil Sabhalna Gollu :)

Thank you Ekta... And Raya - MONDAY WAS WORTH A WAIT!

Edited by haribol79 - 28 November 2011 at 11:48am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

suecbaliealphiesurbhi_1614shubhialu5123manurekomasRaSiababloo_mka-Preetz-rnvdbhavaniKarna89Gauri22Celina_kavmuksakhilashsaniya9919saisamanviSiacutienithyamkvswethasyam08avivakirknycsweetie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HIGHLIGHTS - FANTABULOUSLY FANTASTIC ENTERTAINMENT" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

14shubhi

14shubhi

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
gr8 post dear...
today each and every bit of the episode was just amazing except that niharika and clepto mama convo...but remaning was just breathtaking...
today enjoy everybit of the epi and speciaalli the last part''ferrai ki sawari''...
ya you are right now there is no shyness,both are very much comfortable with each other...and yes wifey knows which car was going to be choose by  his hubby 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Karna89haribol79swethasyam08

akhilash

Goldie

akhilash

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
thanks, cant wait to see the episode

babloo_mka

babloo_mka

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the highlights.  I'm so eager now to see the episode during my lunch break.

akhilash

Goldie

akhilash

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
thanks, lovely. Heightened the anticipation

laduprav

laduprav

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
todays epsode was excellent.i enjoyed all whole scene.
i agree they are now more comfortable with each other.now slowly slowly their awkwarness will also go .
the way priya was looking at ram when gurmit offer her lock was awesome.

swethasyam08

IF-Veteran Member

swethasyam08

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
it was an awesome episode overall! Clap

just loved it. couldn't c that car scene properly due to the bad video. but will be watching it again for sure. Smile

RK's expressions were just amazing... and ST's OMG just can't express.

they are fabulous today 

looking forward for 2moro's episode.

Swetha

saniya9919

IF-Dazzler

saniya9919

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Nice post Hari! Liked Vidya..she was very cute in Gollu's leg-pulling.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

haribol79

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.