Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ides thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
on second thought....agar director razi ho to chachi kuch bhi kar saktee hai😕
allegra thumbnail
Tum log ko bina invitation bahen, sali, adhi gharwali, cousin banke gatecrash karne ke liye koi problem nahin hai. Lekin jabhi chacha chachi ko aane ka hai, to tum apun ko unlog ka contract deta hai. Matlab kya, guest list mein jo guest nahin pasand unko uda dalo. Yeh kya dadagiri hai tum log ka. Apun galat reason ke liye galat kaam nahin karta hai.
ides thumbnail
😆Alle😆

Yeh kya dadagiri hai tum log ka. Apun galat reason ke liye galat kaam nahin karta hai.

look who is talking.....I'm surprised u havent turned this into a money making scheme😆😆😆I thought u will probably be the one who takes the entrance fee from every guest or something....or better yet tell purab u need a lakh for every phera😉
Edited by ides - 19 years ago
deadly thumbnail
I think Purab is the type of the guy who would only share his happiness with people who cares about him( so we can be sure that the chacha and chachi aren't bad). He is not like Malika who wants a glamours wedding and wants the whole world to know about thw wedding. Plus he tld his chacha that they would like Jassi. Again Purab is not type of guy who would give false hope to any one.
ides thumbnail
Deadly u r right abt Purab....as far as telling his aunt that she would like Jassi.....Purab is in love with her....he cannot fanthom how anyone can not like Jassi.....also the chacha chachi are probably his sole relatives so he would want to share the news with them......
deadly thumbnail
Good point ides. But Purab has always been a sensible person. Any way even if the chacha and chahci does have a problem with the wedding they can do nothing about it. I mean they can't threaten him with that dumb dialogue "I will remove you from my will".
pj04 thumbnail
the way i see it, purab is not asking for permission but informing that he is getting married.he is shown to be pretty independent. the twist as i see it is that chacha/chachi will be shocked to see jassi ,create all the usual ruckus but then jassi will win them over with her simplicity and candidness and chachi, will bring about the transformation,pleasantly surprising purab and shocking armaan. besides the news is all over the town, i was hoping that "who is who" called to congratulate jassi (why would they want to congratulate mallika at this  moment) , it is gonna be very hard for anybody to create problems now.jassi still seemed to be sure about purab(from the update), inspite of armaan's .....i am not gonna marry mallika attitude Edited by pj04 - 19 years ago
ides thumbnail
very right deadly and pj
kanchi thumbnail
yo gurls don't worry about tht chacha and chachi.If they don't like Jassi,i-forum mei itni sari ladki ka kya kaam?😃
BTW if Alle take the resposibility of Purabs wedding i bet Mehera
Industry
will turn into ALLE the Balle Balle Industry.😉
kanchi thumbnail

nicely said PJ.but still T and D can do anything even purab jassi gets razi.After all they are the Kajis.....Yeah dono woh wala kajis hai jo kuch bhi kaar sakta hai.Muje tho yeah dono kaji paar bilkul bhi varosa nahi hai.😕